Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 11. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
Who only six months ago learned about crypto and bought coins, now in loss because prices declined in 3-4 times. Many people are disappointed because instead of being able to make a profit they lost their money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:31:28 PM
I think everything is simple. All they know is that it's very risky and it's not backed by any real value. But if you show someone the real potential of crypto he can change his mind. My parents were very skeptical about crypto until I showed that I can make leaving by it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
June 29, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 11:07:55 AM
if I think because most people are not familiar with the technology of cryptocurrency knowledge then they are afraid of digital money, but if they know what crypto is and how great they will love it and trust it.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
There are different reasons, but I think that a big part of this people are very unknown with technology in average. Not for everyone is it easy to make a wallet and buy some tokens for an ICO as example. Therefore we have years and years a payment system in the world who is very standard for everyone. For people who do not believe in crypto is it that crypto needs to prove that it can be the payment solution of the future. With the growing market and interesting from people, is it very possible that in the next years more people will believe in it.

Not at all I think because crypto  is new some people some people kind of just observing it first if its really working. Because they afraid maybe this is just another online scam. As time goes by when its proven true people are now interested in crypto. There are still hesitant to join or invest because they knowledge about crypto still limited.
Activity: 236
June 29, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
People who do not believe in crypto, surely they are the new people Crypto mengeanal. and they are not familiar with cryptocurrency. if they already know, they would believe, if Crypto is a huge digital currency gives convenience and benefit to everyone who holds it.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
You dont have to choose the sides whether believe it or not, its just facts
The price falls everytime but it rises up again, no doubt its about to happen soon again.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
The price of encryption has been falling, and a lot of people have lost their confidence. Actually, I have also lost a lot of confidence in encryption.
Activity: 90
June 29, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Because people do not really understand the concept of the cryptocurrency market. That's why. There are so many things uncertain about the market and right now, bo one knows where we are headed. Just trusting our gut and good judgement
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
As the value of the ciphers is falling, there is no time for a sharp rise in the price of gold, so it's a bad time for the market, and I'm confident that they will rise sharply in the next two months.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
What about us, we are also part of people as what you said but if you are referring to global acceptance then I would say that probably the main reason for this is media information, usually news comes out when a certain incident causing damages either physical or emotional aspects, people are always watching TV and reading newspaper in which they got the story about crypto, scammers are the first thing.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
People have become familiar with fiat for hundreds of years. Even converting to plastic cards is not easy for many people. And crypto is fundamentally different from what everyone knows about money. I think trust will come with time.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
People don't believe on crypto because they don't know what to do here or any idea about this crypto. They can work at the bounties and have their own crypto tokens so that they can't risk their own money by investing it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
People do not believe what they do not know or do not understand, but don't want to study, because they are lazy.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
because they are not familiar with technology !
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
Because most of them don't have an idea how the crypto technology works and for them, it's risky to invest since they don't know anything about it. I believe that cryptocurrency is the future currency, replacing fiat currencies.
Activity: 149
June 29, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
I think people don't believe in crypto yet because it's not widely accepted and used. People still don't know much about crypto and still don't know the technology behind it. Also, sometimes it's volatility scares some people off specially during bear market.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
Yes all of the above mentions are significant factors, in addition to that which is also I considered the reason why, is the to see is to believe attitude if they were told by friends or relatives about crypto with corresponding physical evidence then right away they will convince and I'm shy to say that I"m one of those.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
Some people don't believe in crypto, because the last situation of the market prices are not giving trust to them. If they improve their knowledge, they can easily see that this kind of situations are very usual for the crypto.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
Some of them do not believe in crypto because they have never felt the investment and they never trust in cryoto if they invest in the crypto market once they change their minds their personal
Pages:
Jump to: