Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 14. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 26, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
People won't just believe whatever pops around the corner. I personally like cryptocurrency as it was founded in blockchain technology and there is a huge possibility that cryptocurrency could be the answer to the current banking system negative attributes. Crypto currency could be the future of currency. I for one won't agree on something that I just hear. I have to be educated about it and I have to personally experience it. Then belief will happen.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
I think because they already have bad experienced that is why they do not believe in crypto or they think that it is a scam.I dont know what the reasons of other people why they dont believe in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 26, 2018, 07:06:32 PM
"Why most people don't use Cryptocurrency"  should be the right question.
They don't understand crypto?  Most  haven't heard of Crypto before?  Some are scared due to the bad publicity crypto gets? Crypto is too volatile? Crypto isn't really useful to them? Most  are OK with their National virtual currencies?

You are right about everything you are said. I think that regular people have to be educated and see the difference alone. For now crypto is not suitable for day to day use and pay the daily expenses with it, but that day will come too.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
Everybody in the world cannot conform to a single belief or mindset. No matter how great crypto seems to be, some folks won't still see it as nothing but a bubble waiting to burst. Even some few people who actually believe in crypto still have their reservations about it. So Stop looking for conformity and stay focused.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
June 26, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
They don't believe maybe because they are afraid of changes. Well, we can't blame them for not believing right away because it's really hard to make changes especially if you are doing the old ways for so many years. I'm sure they'll believe in crypto one day.
Activity: 714
June 26, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
Not everyone believes in crypto. Probably because the person concerned is fooled into an irresponsible project. Therefore one does not believe in crypto anymore. But now people still believe in crypto. Because seen from them contribute to ico. It shows that crypto is still very much in belief.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
I think people feels the pain about the inflation in fiat. Every year the price of everything goes up and uper. It make the deposit lost it value it shuold be.

When bitcoin comes, its solgan is "Never additional more bitcoins." It let people get hope.
Activity: 359
June 26, 2018, 06:50:33 PM
In my opinion about that are those people who have a pride on their self as they have close minded even they already see the changes of the users especially the way of living of users had. Basically, we try our best to discuss what is crypto currency all about but somehow they just easy judged that all what we have doing is a scam even it's already proven that all of this are legit. I believe someday most of them will realize and admit one day that they will believe all about crypto currencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 04:32:57 PM
this is because cryptocurrency is still very volatile and crypto is also very widely used by criminal acts, such as the sale of drugs, prostitution, terrorist financing, money laundering, etc. it can happen because of an anonymous crypto and difficult to trace
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
In most cases, the future is incomprehensible to people. There is also a fear of change, because they do not understand what this is. That's why it's very hard to get someone into something he does not understand. In addition, the older the person the more difficult it is to give new technologies and knowledge. The sad part is that those who do not know much about it do not want to learn about it but they just prefer to criticize it. People just take fake news and they start to spread it. Those who do not like to research much also end up believing everything they hear. And also there is too much scamming projects around which does not help about this situation. Most people know only about these scam projects and they have no idea how the successfull ones works and they never believe once they hear it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 26, 2018, 04:10:11 PM
Ordinary people need much more time than we think... For a long time we'll prefer to transfer money personally in hands)
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:09:16 PM
The potential of crypto is really great but it's still something new for most of people and they afraid crypto. But I think that we shouldn't afraid new things first of all we should researh them and only after that make conclusions. If look at cryptocurrency it has a lot of benefits and I think it's our future
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
June 26, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
"Why most people don't use Cryptocurrency"  should be the right question.
They don't understand crypto?  Most  haven't heard of Crypto before?  Some are scared due to the bad publicity crypto gets? Crypto is too volatile? Crypto isn't really useful to them? Most  are OK with their National virtual currencies?
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 26, 2018, 03:44:08 PM
not everyone don t believe in crypto and if it is in that way it shows the lack of search and of knowledge since it is future s investment according to searches.
Activity: 77
June 26, 2018, 03:42:23 PM
I think people believe basically what they say on TV.  I myself would not trust crypto-currency if I had not been introduced to her by a friend  Smiley
Activity: 89
June 26, 2018, 03:41:51 PM
There are not many such people, but the rest do not believe because of any rumors and prejudices. Maybe you just need to explain to them how crypto currency works
Activity: 504
June 26, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

People do not believe in crypto for different reasons. It could be that they are skeptical since they are not fully aware of what crypto is. Another thing is, not all people are into technology and computer literate, that is why they have no idea what cryptocurrency is. Some must have known crypto but must have a pretty bad experience on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 03:39:29 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

though the technology is god given, we cannot please everybody because some people are afraid of change and cannot cope or embrace new teachings or things that can improve the whole society.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
because people so much are afraid to lose the money and the more in unknown for them currency.for majority it is digital money.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 03:11:17 PM
I have friends that just started crypto trading, and I found them very scared on what is happening in the market. Most of people is having doubts and scared in the volatility, but what they dont understand is, that is how people will earn good profit in short amount of time.
They not only lack faith and understanding about cryptocurrency, but also missing a great opportunity of becoming wealthy, and changing the quality of life. There can be several reasons why people lose their interests in cryptocurrency. It can be due to its volatility, fear, risks, misconceptions, media influence, or bad experiences.
Pages:
Jump to: