Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 6. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
I think if People do not believe in cryptocurrency, because they have little knowledge. They are afraid. And they are too lazy to get rid of their fear of crypto. Information needs to be found, and this takes time and energy. But I am sure if cryptocurrency will be more popular.

Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 11:44:51 PM
probably because of the current market situation, the prices of almost all the coins on the market are unstable and uncertain, and are now experiencing significant price reductions again, I guess that is the reason why many people do not believe in crypto anymore especially the investors, who may think that crypto will die and be a part of history, but after I read a story from the forum and my friends who already understand about the world of crypto, the market will recover by the end of this year, but it is just a prediction
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
Everybody who invests for the fastest profits, maybe they do not know crypto well and when the market drops long term, it causes them psychological fear.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 10, 2018, 11:12:01 PM
Of course we can not make everybody believe in crypto, and the main factor that makes this is because there are still many crypto banned countries because they think crypto is a fiat threat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
July 10, 2018, 10:29:36 PM
i think it would be afraid to invest in cryptocurrency rather than don't believe in cryptocurrency. peoples know very well the risk to invest in cryptocurrency as long as they know many scammers around which irresponsibly can take some advantages from other users. i still believe that cryptocurrency has more brighter future than other currencies, we are growing rapidly and developing every possibilities in cryptocurrency. i hope someday peoples and investors are used to invest with cryptocurrency without worry anymore.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 10:05:34 PM
because many investor still have lack knowledge about crypto, or they didn't trust/believe that crypto isn't safe and promising. usually this happen on third world country
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 10:04:20 PM
I think there are some factors people do not believe in crypto, maybe they do not understand the basic about the world of crypto and also they think the world of crypto is just a scam and afraid to dive invest in it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:00:54 PM
many people dont believe in crypto, because they dont understand and dont knowledge where it came from and where can you get this crypto currency. if with proper knowledge im sure they will believe in this.
Activity: 124
July 10, 2018, 09:45:57 PM
Don't let the media fool you.  People, business, bankers and government believe in crypto.  They are accumulating it now from the weak.  Paper money is dead.  Crypto is the future.  I actually believe the world government brought this to us in the guise of a man named Satoshi. 
I think so, too big a chance cryptocurrency to thrive in the future. even bring great benefits as well.  but I think the paper money will not be as easy as it is to die for, in fact, I think it will be dangerous when it happens. the currency is to be a country's identity, there is a history of it. isn't growing rapidly without omitting one that much better?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:23:56 PM
Don't let the media fool you.  People, business, bankers and government believe in crypto.  They are accumulating it now from the weak.  Paper money is dead.  Crypto is the future.  I actually believe the world government brought this to us in the guise of a man named Satoshi. 
Activity: 9
July 10, 2018, 09:19:05 PM
Because they do not want to believe, the more you can not touch it, you can only see it in the electronic version, but what lies somewhere on the electronic purse that can not be removed here and now generates negative views ..
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 09:16:02 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

in my opinion, because many people do not know what crypto coin is and they think it's so unreasonable to be real money.
they need knowledge and time to know what it is a crypto coin. They do not want to read and learn more, because it is mostly lazy.

Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
Yes, I believe cryptocurrencies are the future, but as a fairly new technology there is higher risk in investing in them, and people are generally averse to risk. There is also a lot of scaremongering by the media about cryptocurrencies. Sooner or later the masses will embrace them.
Activity: 137
July 10, 2018, 08:31:08 PM
for me i think some people don't believe the world of crypto because they don't see yet the result and the product of it.
Activity: 213
July 10, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
There's many reason why people don't believe in crypto because it's risky or maybe they have lack of knowledge about crypto. That's why if we want to enter in crypto your willing to take a risk and willing to learn and study it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:29:41 PM
it seems a lot of people who do not believe in the existence of cryptocurrency because maybe the education received by the people about cryptocurrency is still very less, that is why education about cryptcurrency is needed.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 10, 2018, 07:18:11 PM
It is easier for the younger generation to understand what a crypto currency is and how to work with it. People are mostly ignorant, so they do not believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
They don't believe in crypto because of they are afraid of losing their investments in an online currency they know how risky it was when you invest from it. Just like some of my friends they are not been touch in any currency that some people offer to them to invest with them. To be honest even me I don't want to invest before but somebody Say's if you don't try how would you know it.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

Totally agree with you! Unlike developed countries, some countries do not expand and disseminate knowledge about cryptography and technology! Most workers do not want to bother with new knowledge, and prefer the old fashion. As for me cryptocurrency is a new digital era. Blockchain technology gives the possibility to instantly transfer your funds without intermediaries and commissions. There are a lot of interesting projects that you can see at global network, but my favorite is Kelvin Blockchain.
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system.

Wink
Activity: 23
July 10, 2018, 12:29:34 PM
People tend not to believe in anything new. They are suspicious of the novelties. At the time, the Internet was not accepted by all people. In addition, the older the person the more difficult it is to give new technologies and knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: