Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 9. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
People have become accustomed to fiat for hundreds of years of its existence. Even the transition to plastic cards is not easy for many. And crypto is fundamentally different from all that most people knew about money. I think the trust will come with time.
Activity: 55
July 07, 2018, 02:28:24 AM
I think this is very normal. A new thing must have met with the opposition of many people. When the world had the first car, people riding the horse thought it was a hazard. But the fact is that cars have changed humans. So I don't think that cryptocurrencies are stupid!
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I think one of the reasons is that they have lost some money in the market so they are afraid. Another reason may be thay don't know much about the market and the new tec so they are afraid. I think it representaives the future. And the future of our society is the based on them.
Activity: 88
July 06, 2018, 10:32:46 PM
There are still many people who have not heard about cryptocurrency, and people who lack full knowledge of crypto currency mostly discouraged people of not believing in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
imagine how many people have lost their money due to cryptocurrency and failed investments. this really crippled the authority of cryptocurrencies in the eyes of many investors
Activity: 42
July 06, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
because many lay people do not know what it is cryptocoin and they think very unreasonable if a can become money in the real world.they need science and time to know what is cryptocoin .. new from there they will believe about world cryptocoin
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
just many people perceive cryptocurrency too categorically and think that it is too complicated system in which it is impossible to understand the novice
Activity: 294
July 05, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
I believe in crypto but many people don't due to the fact that crypto is a digital currency , this is not a standard format which is why you can't be 100% sure that you won't lose the invested money
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 05, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I have very simple answer to it.
Because they can't feel it under fingers.
Not only that.
They trust banks, bank says no they say no.
Internet money? What's that? That is common opinion.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
Some people don't believe in crypto especially to those who are lack of knowledge about it. Some know it but their mind is closed and not interested. Because it comes in their mind crypto is scam and not true and they are full of doubts in it. They think its impossible to earn through internet and don't see evidence  the physical fiat money. They are also afraid being lost. And some other factor that comes in their mind.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 05, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

I agree with you but we can't deny the fact that most people nowadays are still clueless about the goodnesa and profit that this digital currency could give. Some people are just afraid to take the risk of releasing money for an investment because there are lots of frauds nowadays.
- I do not think they do not know, they know but their thoughts on crypto have certain problems, knowledge and information they have is inaccurate, they only believe in the negative news surrounding the crypto that the media and tabloids bring, they never went deeper into reality once. In addition, as you say, scam seems to be something that crypto possesses too much, we can not deny the fact that too many people go into crypto, putting trust but in return, they receive fraudulent projects and they are deceived by others, from there spread to others and make others no longer believe in the crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
maybe because they do not believe or do not know about crypto. they have not gotten any real evidence if crypto is very profitable. maybe if they have been taught about crypto and given the results or evidence of crypto, maybe they will believe and want to try cypto. I used to like it too, after there is evidence I believe if crypto is very profitable.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
July 05, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

I agree with you but we can't deny the fact that most people nowadays are still clueless about the goodnesa and profit that this digital currency could give. Some people are just afraid to take the risk of releasing money for an investment because there are lots of frauds nowadays.
Activity: 50
July 05, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Common reason is because they are scared in many things...  Scared of bieng scamed,  scared to trust and scared of losing something.. We maybe like that before  , but having more knowledge will help you gain more confidence .
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 04:48:18 AM
Because many people don't have an in-depth understanding of encryption, their one-sided understanding is something like stock. Of course, they are wrong. We don't want everyone to understand encryption, because not everyone has the same idea. There are many things in the world that you can invest in, even if they are too many, you don't have to go to those people too much.
As for whether encryption will become the currency of the future, I think it is impossible at least in my opinion, but encryption may become a currency in a certain field, which is undeniable. You must know that when a new currency replaces the existing fiat currency, the chaos of the whole world will be unimaginable!
This is some of my personal views.
Activity: 114
July 05, 2018, 04:41:16 AM
all new scares! people just don't understand what cryptography is? especially when bitcoin jumps back here there is a General picture of fraud. units understand that cryptography is the future, and I am among them!
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

You know what it depends to them if they want to believe in the uses of cryptocurrency... Well it is also because they have no choice... Because sometimes the problem is the availability of the new technology... Internet connection is sometimes hard to access especially to those country who belongs to underdeveloped... So we cant really blamed them if they didn't accept it...
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
Well, many more reasons why people not believing in crypto, they have no idea about crypto. And some people are scared to invest,  because they think it is scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
I agree, but it's difficult for older people, because it's something new and it's virtual, and many people just do not get friends with computers, so that's alien to them!

It is true that even now people are struggling to use computers but most of them are people that are very old, this is one reason why I think bitcoin needs more time so it can be adopted, because there are some people unable to adapt and those people have too much money but as the new generations grow with this technology they will take it as a natural part of their worlds and they will use it with no problem.
Pages:
Jump to: