Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 13. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:54:18 AM
because many lay people do not know what it is cryptocoin and they think very unreasonable if a can become money in the real world.they need science and time to know what is cryptocoin .. new from there they will believe about world cryptocoin.
Activity: 49
June 29, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
Cryptocurrency is still relatively new, just like any startups it requires time to grow and gain acceptance. Blockchain technology upon which crypto is built is good and will only take some time for mass adoption. People are still skeptical possibly because of regulations but only time will tell on the future of crypto.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
I think the main reason people do not believe in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge, because right now I've met a lot of people talking about crypto and asking me about it, they really believe it.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
June 28, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

IMHO,  Due to lack of basic knowledge/education in blockchain/cryptocurrency. when Bitcoin was introduced back in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto it was more than an investment. early adopters were not big shot investors. they were highly educated individuals more precisely software engineers , developers, programmers etc. they spread the words in their best way they can and supported because they believed in the tech and the idea of decentralization.  

There is reason that back in days it was used by only Tech savy person.

Moving forward in mid 2017 (correct me if i am wrong) Bitcoin price rising up and its getting limelight in News channels. due to this more people starts coming in crypto. but most of them didn't had any technical knowledge (like me)

And some of them looked into it only for investment purpose and this is a big problem because they only invested for short term gains and they entered during bull run and bought bitcoin/altcoins on ATH and we all know what happened after that.

So its very hard for each of them to believe in crypto after loosing significant amount of money. here education in crypto comes in. if we as a crypto cummunity want to see mass adoption in near future then its necessary to educate people in easy language so that they can understand easily.
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
many people still do not trust the crypto world because crypto world has a very high level of risk, such as rapid fluctuations, and also crypto very often used by criminals such as drug trafficking, prostitution, money laundering etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
I agree that the crypto currency has great potential, but many people are afraid of this and do not want to understand it.
Activity: 75
June 27, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
You can think it has gone bad, or you may start thinking how can you take a good look at the good opportunities that remain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
Basically they don't believe in what BLOCKCHAIN can offer that's simple. Or have no knowledge of crypto
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

We have our own belief especially when it comes to the financial situation like earning huge profit in a short period of time. Of course, hardworking people will not believe that and it looks like a scam for them. But for those people who opened their mind in some possibilities probably crypto market will also work for them. I believe that other countries will continue to adopt on the changes that cryptocurrency will be part of the economic system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

I think they still dont know about the potential of cryptocurrency, thats why they pessimist about cryptocurrency.
Agree that crypto is the future currency. But we need to spread a good things about cryptocurrency so many peoples will know about
the benefits of cryptocurrency in their life.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
You will not believe in anything that you do not know. People do not believe because they are not interested in it. Most of us know crypto as just a scam or imaginary digital currency. Something that will not accept by the government and no chance to be legalized in other countries. But I think, if they will go further, they will realize that crypto provide many benefits more than just we know.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

People are not aware of it, most of those who don't believe in it are either not understanding it well, or just wanna earn money from not believing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
Something or a new thing that's popular... certainly has a process until it's really united with many enthusiasts till to support it and make it will last forever. I think because this is including a different thing and like the advanced side of life because of the technology in it... this has a chance to finally get a lot of good reception.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
Many people are hard at perceiving new technologies. It is easier to use the usual means. In addition, crypto repels complexity for understanding. I think that over time the situation will change and people will appreciate all the benefits of crypto currency.
Crypto is an opportunity of individuals who are less fortunate to earned income, we don't need to afraid in this kind of technology because it is useful and has a brighter future in worldwide. I think they are afraid due to its Volatility in the market and this is an unstable prices.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
Many people are hard at perceiving new technologies. It is easier to use the usual means. In addition, crypto repels complexity for understanding. I think that over time the situation will change and people will appreciate all the benefits of crypto currency.
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
Because they do not want to believe, the more you can not touch it, you can only see it in the electronic version, but what lies somewhere on the electronic purse that can not be removed here and now generates negative views ...
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 07:26:26 PM
most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Yes, some of the factors that lead to those who do not believe in crypto. Crypto market continued to decline steadily and the situation is not improved soon. So the people harmed in this case and they should be forced to sell at low prices. And factor fraudulent ICO which is often the case, they must be losing money and time.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Agree, so many people didnt know crypto as some of them  just defend on paper money. They dont know how nice here in cryto just imagin gaining profit without any investment only crypto can do that as far as I know. So cryto is the real deal and our future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
June 26, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
I think because they already have bad experienced that is why they do not believe in crypto or they think that it is a scam.I dont know what the reasons of other people why they dont believe in crypto.
Scam is one of the reason why they do not believe in crypto. Also, people have a doubt on bitcoin if they can truly earned money. Many reason's actually as to why most people do not get involve in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: