Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 15. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:09:06 PM
People dont believe in crypto because no one explain to them. They just need to know the benefits of it, show them the proof so that they will believe. As long as they do not see evidence that you earn a lot in the crypto they will not really believe. Just like me, before I did not even believe until some friends explained to me
Activity: 119
June 26, 2018, 02:57:59 PM
Because a lot of people are trying to get rich by fraud and a lot of people are suffering from it. Cryptocurrency is the technology of the present and I hope that it will be recognized by the States of the world as an official payment system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 26, 2018, 02:54:14 PM
The main two reasons due to which people don't beleive in cryptos are the government support and the risk factor.Cryptos are not supported by governments in many countries and people mostly avoid that work which is against the government rules.Second reason is the risk factor.People often find it risky to invest in cryptos because of the volatile nature of cryptos.They are afraid of facing losses and that's why they don't work with it. These are the two reasons due to which people don't beleive in cryptos.
Activity: 55
June 26, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
i think the reason they don't believe in crypto is perhaps because they don't see the use that crypto can have in real life, i can't go to my local supermarket and pay in bitcoin and to them cryptomoney have no real use moreover it's also scary to buy crypto because the price fluctuate too much and there is the possibility to lose your money
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
Well, not all people believe in crypto currency. All the same, a lot of people are already involved in this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
June 26, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
people don't believe in cryptography yet because they have little information. many consider it a pyramid or a fraud. Gradually, the society will accept crypto and everyone will use new technologies, but they will not be able to earn on this. Bounty hunters do a great job, recommend to get acquainted with the development of crypto Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 02:20:12 PM
Many don't believe in crypto because they think crypto currency is a bubble and they think it is a scam where you put your money and it will sink, other don't believe in the crypto because of the way the price moves, something high sometime low,
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
I have friends that just started crypto trading, and I found them very scared on what is happening in the market. Most of people is having doubts and scared in the volatility, but what they dont understand is, that is how people will earn good profit in short amount of time.
Activity: 261
June 26, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Crypto will grow more popular in the future, but because people are different understanding then not everyone will believe in crypto.
Activity: 124
June 26, 2018, 02:01:51 PM
We can not blame these people because they may heard something which is destroying the image of crypto, or thet got scammed before and no courage anymore to keep on going.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
sometimes to work with the use of computer and the internet as users of crypto currency to goes also with the manage of business in offline table to requires of more on backup as expending absence within the field of merchantile with the use of supports as the possession of the hard cash fiat of money.
Activity: 66
June 26, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
in fact they are not afraid but they do not fully understand about crypto, so they think this crypto is something that smells of deception. But if they already know the potential of a good and safe crypto in a transaction will surely love it and will invest in crypto, they need some evidence to convince it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:07:49 PM
Most people are afraid to invest because the market has high volatility and they think that this is due to the fact that the market is a pyramid  Cheesy
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
Because the majority of people don't know enough about cryptocurrency. They do not believe in digital money as you cant hold them or buy smth in the shop
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 26, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
perhaps they are too afraid end up with huge losses, as we know that coin prices always fluctuate. And It takes courage and a mature planning to avoid the risk of losing money.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 26, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Yes i do agree. But  still a lot of people who are against or do not believe in bitcoin and what I think of is it is because of the risk of security. It's either them having missed out and thus are heavily disappointed, which in some cases can turn into a form of hate. Or they lack the knowledge to understand something, which again can turn into a form of hate.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
People don’t believe in crypto, because in fact it doesn't work, there are only promises, but very few working projects. But I hope that in time there will be more of them.
Activity: 142
June 26, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

People just get discouraged with the bear markets. I think  a lot of people jumped into crypto without really understanding it. They were just hoping to make a quick buck. So mentally they weren't prepared for these price dips and dumps. But now as the market starts booming again, you'll get these people running back to invest.
Activity: 176
June 26, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
When you enter the crypto world, you do not know anything. This is the result of people not believing crypto to the world.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
Crypto money was easier to make money in the world a year ago. The people who invested in Bitcoin were very rich. That's why the crypto stock market was very popular.
After the prices dropped, most people did too much damage. For this reason, he is not as trustworthy as his old man.
Pages:
Jump to: