Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 17. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 23, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
I agree, but it's difficult for older people, because it's something new and it's virtual, and many people just do not get friends with computers, so that's alien to them!
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 23, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
People don't think it can be that simple. We are used to the fact that money on the Internet is for the elite, and now it has become easier and more accessible that does not fit in your head
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
perhaps cryptography will be a coin of the future, but most people find it hard to understand how this electronic money.  After all, not even everyone uses bank cards, only cash.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Most likely, they have several times made a mistake and have invested where it would not be worth investing. You need to invest as carefully as possible and believe that the cryptocurrency will really continue to grow
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
it makes sense if many people do not believe in crypto ,, in addition to being banned in some countries, people who have followed the crypto ever experience the failed ico project as well as spam, so there is such distrust ,,
Activity: 116
June 23, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
many people do not know what it is crypto but in crypto it's not all people believe because in crypto that 80% people do not believe
Activity: 78
June 23, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
because many lay people do not know what it is cryptocoin and they think very unreasonable if a can become money in the real world.they need science and time to know what is cryptocoin .. new from there they will believe about world cryptocoin
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 06:42:01 AM
I think people do not understand about that cryptocurrency and how to use this to process blockchain technology. most people are looking for information about cryptocurrency to the wrong place and the wrong person. if this continues to be left I think it will be a means of fraud.
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 05:07:44 AM
People don't believe in crypto because they are lack of knowledge and don't understand crypto, but if they will make time to know about crypto how it works, what are the benefits of it and how it changed people's lives, I think they will definitely join crypto and use it as mode of payment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 22, 2018, 11:54:24 PM
the reason why they dont believe in crypto is because, they are afraid of the change
yes you cant control what is going on in the market, but its really the way it should be
low risk less profit, high risk bigger profit, these guys are born to make sure to earn
they dont really taking big risk in their life, they want to be sure, you can't blame everyone
because they have the family to feed, but if they only knew what lies ahead they would maybe change their mind
and jump on to crypto, lets just forget and let them realized what really going on, i just hope
they are not too late
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
The most common reason why people do not believe in crypto currency is that they simply do not care about crypto currency. They say that they do not need digital currencies and are not interested.
This is unfortunate but it is the truth many people do not see the need to adopt cryptocurrencies, I suppose this is the same that happened back in the day when computers were first introduced and look at the job market now if you are not capable of using a computer you are not going to get hired anywhere and in 20 years the same is going to be true for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Lack of knowledge, and worry about losses money. Also there is many bad rumor about crypto which make Crypto looks bad.
Activity: 103
June 22, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Sometimes this happens when we trust so much we the media say and we refuse to make personal research into things. Before I entered into crypto, I read a lot of news which meant that crypto will come to a sudden end and sometimes some of these news come from sources that have a lot of influence. I think the media report is one of the major reasons why people still doubt crypto.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
June 22, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
Most of the people don't believe in crypto currency is that they will notice in the television,online news and etc that crypto currency is scam or fraud because those people are not have enough knowledge about crypto currency unlike us know that crypto can give more extra income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
I think people do not understand about that cryptocurrency and how to use this to process blockchain technology. most people are looking for information about cryptocurrency to the wrong place and the wrong person.
Activity: 190
June 22, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
I would say just a huge number of persons only do not believe in crypto as some persons strongly believe in it. These set of persons who do not believe in it lacks knowledge of how it works. Some of them sees it as scam, some sees it has something that would not stand the test of time, some sees it as an investment that is highly risky that would make them loose all their lifetime savings, hence the fear.
Activity: 117
June 22, 2018, 07:20:21 AM
because people are afraid to try something new and lack of knowledge about this things. I was afraid too, when the first time i tried i thought i'll just waste my time so i started studying how things work in this field       
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
People do not believe crypto because:

1) The concept is new and thus people have no idea.

2) They think it is some scam or ponzi scheme.
Activity: 46
June 22, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto.
Activity: 6
June 22, 2018, 07:14:31 AM
Because those people don't have any idea how crypto works. Who wanted to enter a business without any knowledge of it? Cryptocurrency is super vulnerable with internet hacks.
Pages:
Jump to: