Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 2. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Some people don't believe crypto because they are afraid of what's the potential of crypto, they don't understand every bit of it that's why they can't believe it. The people who does not believe in crypto only focuses on what is the negativity it brings to our system. Some people lack knowledge about crypto that's why they do not believe it.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
It's hard to make people understand that it's much better to believe in an algorithm or code like the one behind bitcoin than the government
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
July 15, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
Faith is a concept not at all from the field of crypto-currencies. I think that it's profound and reckless to believe in crypto-currencies, but it's also foolish not to believe in them. It is important to know and understand technology, and to act adequately the current situation. Otherwise, you risk becoming prejudiced.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 15, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
I don't think some people don't believe, they are just afraid of regulation about cryptocurrency, and then crypto have some problem to beginners user, so the interest in using cryptocurrency is still lacking.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
The absence of an introduction of crypto and the advantages of joining crypto. it makes people do not understand what is crypto and how to use it. everyone is still unsure of the future of crypto because it has an unstable price.
Activity: 65
July 15, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
I think the lack of trust for the layman very reasonable. but for those who follow the development of the technology I think would definitely trust with cryptocurrency. We have entered the digital world when we do not know the cryptocurrency as digital money and later going to replace fiat in the online payment and digital. It is unfortunate if there are people who do not follow the development of this future technology.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
I think those who don't believe in crypto are people who don't understand about the benefits when we join the crypto. Maybe for them crypto will only harm them because they have not understood about crypto.

These people do not even want to learn about the potential of the cryptocurrencies. They mostly believe in some news about the market fall and the losses of those guys who trade or invest in the crypto.
Activity: 42
July 15, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
There is a considerable measure of explanations behind that. Much the same as individuals are as yet feeling question about that, absence of learning about instruction of cryptographic money. That is the fundamental motivation behind why those are still not put stock in the crypto. Be that as it may, the dominant part of brokers even IMF has thought about crypto as genuine contender to the financiers. Before long an ever increasing number of individuals will think about that
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
Many consider Cryptocurrency a digital currency whose value of value goes up and down significantly.
This makes many people doubt about Cryptocurrency.
Too risky to use Cryptocurrency as the daily currency.
Perhaps if the government supports Cryptocurrency and all countries legalizing the use of Cryptocurrency will make many people confident about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 01:03:30 AM
I think the biggest reason is that people have very less knowledge about crypto currencies and see them as a fraud. we need to educate people and they should learn about technology.
Activity: 161
July 14, 2018, 12:47:30 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

I think most of the people who doesn't believe cryptocurrency is the people who are afraid to take risk. Cryptocurrency in the present day is fully secured. Many security breaches issue which has alarm the whole world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 14, 2018, 12:38:16 AM
For those who don't believe in cryptocurrency dont push them or force them to accept and believe in crypto instead don't mind them. We have different beliefs and understanding I think the reason why they don't believe is they don't understand tha real purpose and benefits of crypto. And also they don't believe because they don't see or experience how crypto is beneficial. Once they see the true crypto is they will change their mind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
People don't believe in crypto because they don't understand the benefits of this technology. As information about blockchain technology and the potential of cryptocurrency projects spreads, more and more people will change their opinion to positive.
Activity: 79
July 14, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

I think why the people dont believe in  crypto because they dont know knowledge about crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:26:54 AM
Someone does not trust crypto because the person is not participating in this forum, and it seems that the person is seeing lies about crypto,
Of course this is something reasonable if there are people who do not know about crypto because they do not know what it is crypto, like me before, before participating in this forum I also do not believe, but after 1 year following crypto I know about investment and also can be part of crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
most likely this is due to the fact that people do not want and can not believe that they can not touch with their hands
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
I think those who don't believe in crypto are people who don't understand about the benefits when we join the crypto. Maybe for them crypto will only harm them because they have not understood about crypto.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
Of the many communities that exist in this crypto, it still leaves a lot of people who do not believe in crypto. For me, it is a natural thing, because we are all here also started from unbelief before we can get real results maybe we can not believe. I understand for those who do not believe in crypto because maybe they do not want to learn more about crypto and they have no interest in finding out so they will not understand about crypto, its usefulness, and its benefits.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
many people who do not believe because the crypto currency has a risk in a large enough investment only investors who believe that the future cryptocurrency will experience a considerable development because the pioneer currency of the future
Activity: 51
July 13, 2018, 10:38:39 PM
 I think many people do not choose crypto project. therefore I do not believe that crypto can be for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: