Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 5. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
Is because of lack knowledge about it, and they do not receive good orientation about it from people
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 12:37:26 PM
People do not believe in cryptocurrencies only because of the very high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, as well as because of the large number of scams. So far, cryptocurrencies are not so convenient for everyday use, so cryptocurrencies do not find a wide public response.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
Those who don't believe in crypto are those who have lost their monies in it either through scam or investment. They usually lose trust in crypto and so do not believe in its potentials anymore
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
The main reason I think a lot of persons are scared of scared of cryptocurrencies is as a result  of its volatility,many persons still liken it to gambling and as such in the domain of fraudulent investments. It will take a lot of education for them to see crypto as it really is, that is, as a viable investment tool
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
I think the main reason is lack of knowledge about the Cryptocurrency and for this reason, people are confused about it.
This is very normal behave of common people that they don’t like new things and try to avoid it.
But I agree with you and believe that it is the currency of the future and today or tomorrow people also believe in it
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
I think maybe they had a bad experience from crypto. Some of them believed in the news that crypto was made for evil schemes only. You can tell that these people who don't believe in crypto are not well informed or they lack Knowledge about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
Yes. I believe in the future of encrypted goods. But now people are not familiar with encrypted currencies. As the amount of discussion increases. I believe in the future, people will be surprised that cryptocurrencies can change the world.

Activity: 52
July 11, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
Most people who don't believe in crypto are just not knowledgeable about how it works.
Activity: 81
July 11, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
In such a bear market, when you invest, you have a 90% chance of losing money, so this is one of the reasons people don't trust encryption. This is not an easy field to learn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
The statistics are very terrible! I hope that people will very soon realize that we need a new model of fundraising that will very seriously show the intentions of people and people will also be responsible for what they are doing.
Activity: 33
July 11, 2018, 09:55:53 AM
The simple answer is, they don't know what crypto really mean else they're close-minded people.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
A few reasons I think the main one is they don't understand the tech behind it and just look at the price.
Activity: 44
July 11, 2018, 09:11:55 AM
Many people do not trust crypto due to lack of the knowledge. But things may change soonest as many establishments are unfolding their crypto support campaigns.
Activity: 127
July 11, 2018, 07:57:19 AM
I think most people don't believe in encryption because they don't know enough about crytocurrency. I didn't believe it at first, but when I fully understood it, I found that I completely fell in love with it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Well there could be many reasons for that, security for example, people are scared they might lose their investment in the cryptomarket in an instant. they are still new to this technology and have less knowledge about it.Still, Crypto is not yet known in my country so it is now less known. nevertheless I still believe in crypto. for they have big potential in the future.
A lot of people afraid to lose their money, some have already lost their savings, because they thought that everything here is easily given, but we know that this is not so. You need to have a strategy and read a lot of information to make the right action that will bring profit.

Beside in losing there money, there is no guarantee that your capital will get x10 or below x5 it only matters in on Coin they want invested. Beside fluctuation is always part of the daily market value. Otherwise, what it thinks to other is that acceptance of the country is hard to define.
Activity: 90
July 11, 2018, 07:46:15 AM
I think the first impression of people is very important.
First of all, the state prohibits cryptocurrency.
The information news that everyone gets is not allowed to buy cryptocurrency or the information on the network is negative. The second is to invest money to buy non-existent currency is a very horrible thing, so people do not believe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 11, 2018, 07:41:32 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Well there could be many reasons for that, security for example, people are scared they might lose their investment in the cryptomarket in an instant. they are still new to this technology and have less knowledge about it.Still, Crypto is not yet known in my country so it is now less known. nevertheless I still believe in crypto. for they have big potential in the future.
A lot of people afraid to lose their money, some have already lost their savings, because they thought that everything here is easily given, but we know that this is not so. You need to have a strategy and read a lot of information to make the right action that will bring profit.
Activity: 79
July 11, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
People don't believe in crypto because they don't know that there is crypto. People don't believe crypto because they had bad experienced with crypto. People believe in crypto because they know it and already had good earnings from crypto.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 11:56:46 PM
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
July 10, 2018, 11:56:24 PM
I think that disbelief is very natural, a person who does not believe in crypto means he is a person who does not keep up with technological developments. I believe that the future is a digital future where all transactions will be digitally and the world will inevitably follow this development.
Pages:
Jump to: