Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 4. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

We have different views and opinion in our lives. For me, i have a big trust in crypto and i believe that this is one of the way to reach my ambitions in life which is to have a great future. And soon this crypo will become big in the future.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
Because encryption is risky, and it's easy for people with ulterior motives to make use of it. Often a false news can cause great volatility.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
Maybe they have a bad experience with crypto. Thanks I havent encountered any problem with crypto thats why I am a top believer of it. Crypto has given me the opportunity to earn and make money online using my own pc and thats what make it wonderful to stay here.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
It's because crypto exchanges got hacked saveral times in this few month. And also their are many scammers. These are the things which making people panic and untrustful to crypto
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
it's hard to get everyone to believe in crypto. especially when bitcoin prices are falling very drastically at the beginning of the year and there is a market crash right now, surely they all think crypto is a scam. but for some people who have entered in crypto before crypto famous as it is today, they already know what will be done when a market crash occurs. because this is very common, because crypto is fluctuating.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
July 12, 2018, 03:04:56 AM
One reason why people are sceptical is because of the volatility and rapid price movement in cryptocurrency. This instability is a serious worry for newbies and so many believe it is an endeavor not meant to last long
Activity: 574
July 12, 2018, 03:02:27 AM
Let's see when the Crypto currency is at 60k, and will have less volatility, then more people will be. They will not have a choice, and no matter what price will be.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 02:54:51 AM
Because they are afraid. Unhealthy ups and downs in the market are affecting people negatively. But there are also innovative, promising formations of the crypto world. Invested coins are very important. it can drag it to the bottom, it can also summit.
Activity: 280
July 12, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Because bitcoin do not have physical feature ,for me it is one of the reason why some or there are people do not believe in bitcoin plus they heard lots of FUD news about btc.
Activity: 405
July 12, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
People dont beleive in crypto, because there are some negatives news are spread to everywhere about crypto to the people and they think its true and they believe immediately even though they are not yet sure, because they have no idea in crypto, people begun to think doubt. Help people to learn and teach them about crypto so that they have an idea and knowledge.
Activity: 390
July 12, 2018, 12:47:03 AM
they do not believe because they not understanding what it is. most of the people around the world isn’t familiar with the crytocurrency concept. they have seen the traditional currencies from the beginning of their knowledge. So, they don’t understand how someone could create a virtual currency.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 12:44:37 AM
many people do not trust the crypto currency because that person does not understand how this system works, the number of fud is also a factor people do not trust crypto currency anymore with hacking an exchange.

Mostly those people who don't believe in cryptocurrency investment are new investors who experience big loses in their investment which they did not expect to happen.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
There's a lot of reason, these people is usually a person who's not interested in social media.They dont have enough information or knowledge about cryptocurrency.They have mindset that once a person is telling about earning money just sitting in a front of computer/phone, automatically it is scam.That's why we just need to educate them or show them proof.For them "To see is to believe."
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
many people do not trust the crypto currency because that person does not understand how this system works, the number of fud is also a factor people do not trust crypto currency anymore with hacking an exchange.
Activity: 22
July 12, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
Since larger part of people don't have enough learning about crytocurrency. They are terrified that it's solitary a computerized cash and you have no physical cash holding like those fiat cash. In any case, on the off chance that they realized what crypto is and how awesome it is, for certain they will like to utilize this as their future method of installment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 12, 2018, 12:21:14 AM
People who do not believe in crypto of course because of the many negative news about crypto, even in many countries crypto banned, this is what makes people difficult to believe with the future of crypto and can be said this year is a difficult year than years ago.
Because they don't know how crypto works or they know have enough knowledge about crypto or they don't believe because they scared what they see in news about crypto. Many reasons why some people dont believe but if once they try it and get earn surely they will support and believe to crypto. Before i am also not believer of crypto because first i don't have enough knowledge about, second I'm afraid because i heard many bad things to crypto but when i start to know it very well, i found out, those i heard about it is wrong. Sometimes we need to try first, so we know what is true and what is lies.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 12, 2018, 12:08:07 AM
People who do not believe in crypto of course because of the many negative news about crypto, even in many countries crypto banned, this is what makes people difficult to believe with the future of crypto and can be said this year is a difficult year than years ago.
Activity: 34
July 11, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
People like to not believe in everything new and to protect the old. Once upon a time, scientific conferences around the world criticized cars and painted the advantages of horses. The same thing in my opinion says, for example, Buffett, when he describes the advantages of fiat money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
Is because of lack knowledge about it, and they do not receive good orientation about it from people

And the "classical" information resources do not give objective information about the crypto currency and its significance in the world. We are surrounded by speculation.
Activity: 406
July 11, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
Because people believe the media! Just try not to watch TV for at least 1 month and you will be surprised at how beautiful the world around us is. The media is the best that was invented by a man to control the masses of people. And of course this is one of the most powerful tools for influencing cryptocurrencies. The second category of people is those who do not know anything about the technology either about the coins individually, but simply listen to the scammers in the hope of getting rich in a short time, 2009 will not be back and you will not get rich fast!
Pages:
Jump to: