Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 3. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

They dnt believe in cyrpto for so many reasons, Not all the people has the same thinking like us, they have no knowledge about the background of it.. most if the time, they always think that crypto will lead you into scam, Fraud activities. they always think the negative thoughts about crypto but they didnt know that it will helps a lot to other people.

Mostly people don't believe in crypto because of scam. Some people have bad influence because they were believe of what they are seeing in the news or the negative influence of the media. So we cannot blame people it they don't believe in crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 13, 2018, 10:20:00 PM
Most people in the world are happy with things they learn in school or with things they hear on TV.  Apart from these, they don't have the want to learn something extraordinary about technology with their own efforts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 10:19:49 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I agree with you. There are many people who do not trust Crypto because they fear the volatility of the Crypto market. They believe that unstable things will disappear in the future. So many are afraid of Crypto and do not want to invest in this market. Whatever, we can still make a lot of money from this market.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

I fully agree. But the truth is that this information is still not reaching the bigger population of the world. Cryptocurrency remains a vague concept to a lot of people, if indeed they have heard of it. Yes, it is gradually reaching them though. The potential is there. So it is just a matter of time before the whole world will finally hear of it and adopt it. Even those who are not convinced will finally be shifting views in due time.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
July 13, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
They have their own reasons, they consider bitcoin and other crypto just a bubble. One reason is that. I once asked some friends why they are so afraid of crypto. And I get an answer that can be said very in pity. They said they were afraid of losing their money and when they were also afraid to deal with the government. Some people will never know the potential of crypto. Well, I strongly agree that crypto has such a real potential in the future.
Activity: 217
July 13, 2018, 10:03:53 PM
First of all, some countries are still not legally clear for crypto. Even the US and China are forbidden. Also due to the fact that most of the blockchain applications are in the development stage.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2018, 09:20:30 PM
People dont believe in crypto because people think the cryptocurrency is not real and full of bad things happen in the cryptocurrency world like drugs and terrorism. So we need to spread positive things around this forum so the cryptocurrency vibe will be hype again and get a lot of demand on it
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 09:19:09 PM
people who work with crypto since 2009 believe because they earned a lot of money but people who did not join long ago did not really
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:17:30 PM
They don't have more knowledge about it they hear the bad news about crypto so their first impression to it was ruin already so we are here to change there minds and let them believe that crypto is trusted and great digital money.
Activity: 48
July 13, 2018, 09:15:22 PM
While the stock market has appeared for a long time. Crypto has been around for 9 years with the arrival of Bitcoin. A new market can not always get the trust of many users. Although it is still growing at a rapid pace. Moreover, the risk of losing money, scams always lurking around them. That scared them
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 04:31:09 AM
People are afraid. That's the reason.

Thanks to the crypto money world, people made a lot of money. For this reason it has become very popular. After the prices have dropped too much novice has lost money on the people.

He lost his popularity because of his fear of losing money.
Activity: 117
July 13, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
Its not even has a real physic form and peoples are sceptic for any kind of things from digital things and when it related to money. They do not trust the technology.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
I think they know little and are not interested in this topic. And the more they do not follow this topic, and it seems to them that all this is some kind of nonsense, not worth their attention.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
Simply because they doesn't know exactly what crypto is, and the thing is they only believe on others rather than  learning from themselves. If i'm going to listen to others regarding in Crypto, maybe I'm going to believe them but if you really know even the basics of it you will not able to deceive by others.
Activity: 91
July 12, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
Let's say that we all have different perspective, maybe they see Crypto in a different way and the influence of some negative people out there, is one basic factor for them to not patronize Crypto, but if they really knew this kind of thing and it's adavantage in the near future I think would love it too.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
There are lots of reason why people don't believe in crypto maybe they don't have that knowledge regarding crypto currency, in investing and holding it for a long time to have a big profit and they are not patient enough to wait.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
People are skeptical about cryptocurrency especially when it comes to investments mainly because it is a product of this era's technology. Some believe that decentralization is a good thing and that making investment in such is the key to get rich but, it doesn't really guaranteed that it will be successful or what will happen next, worse the investor could lose everything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
some people doesn't believe in crypto because if they first heard about it and if they know that it is being used through internet, the first impression they have is that it is probably a scam.
Activity: 48
July 12, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Simply because the token is something they can not touch or see. So they do not believe in the value of the token as well as what they are holding. Moreover, those who invest in Crypto are very easy to lose money and they fear the Crypto as a pit buried their money.
Pages:
Jump to: