Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 25. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
I think people do not believe in crypto currency because of its unstable value and complex technology. People have a lack of information about the blockade and the crypto currency.
Most ordinary investors lost their money and are no longer interested in crypto currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
Cryotocurrency is somewhat abstract and definitely not tangible for average person to relate with! vBitcoin used to be a currency  for I.T professional and coders and devs until people begining to see the  massive advantage of bitcoin over fiat!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
The possible factors that drive people away from this crypto market are lack of technical knowledge and awareness about these digital coins, increasing number of scams, price volatility, warnings by government and other agencies. So these are some of the possible reasons that people don't want to be part of this crypto market.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
People are afraid of cryptography because the price of the code fluctuations are quite large. They can generate income for us in the short term but they can also take away our capital in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

I don't think so that people don't believe in crypto. Nowadays crypto is all over the world. Maybe some people are not educated much with crypto.  They don't know the advantages of the technology. That's why some of them don't join and use it.
Activity: 602
June 15, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
A lot of people are leaving their markets now, because they have already lost faith in crypto-currencies, but those who do not lose it will be able to make good money on it, because now the market is in a very poor condition, but we see that in this way the market is really getting ready for something new.
Activity: 118
June 15, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
People are not afraid of crypto. Its that they don't know much about crypto and that why they don't embrace it. Once more & more people are involved, we will see greater adoption and a catastrophic rise in no of people who believe in crypto.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
June 15, 2018, 10:06:02 AM
Maybe people right now mate are afraid to get scam thats why they prefer that to dont believe in cryptocurrency. Which is wrong because they dont know what is inside in cryptocurrency. Its their choice mate firat by not believing, let them not to believe if that they want. The important is we say to them and give them an opportunity to gain some profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
As the value and popularity of this currency, currently, need to grow and stabilize further, unlike gold or money guaranteed by the government, digital money is based on trust, level the interest of the members!
Activity: 438
June 15, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
This are the reasons why:
They afraid to loose money because they have enough knowledge regarding on crypto currency.
They scam when they invest in ICO and afraid to invest gain.
They don't have interest in crypto currency because they are contented on what they have.
They put on their mind that crypto is scam and never wanted to take a risk for it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
June 15, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
because many lay people do not know what it is cryptocoin and they think very unreasonable if a can become money in the real world.they need science and time to know what is cryptocoin .. new from there they will believe about world cryptocoin
Activity: 153
June 15, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
all new scares! people just don't understand what cryptography is? especially when bitcoin jumps back here there is a General picture of fraud. units understand that cryptography is the future, and I am among them! Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
Many people that have heard something about cryptocurrency and they do not know much about it. They don't want to read and learn more, people are lazy))
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 07:30:45 PM
Yeah, we all everyone knows that bitcoin is and another cryptourrency are our future because with these we have lots of freedom to work and have lots of opportunities to work to make money easily and also we can grow own business with the help of the cryptocurrency easily .
But still here lots of people are not having a real and better understanding about the cryptourrency and probably they didn't made any profit from the cryptourrency , so they are thinking that Cryptourrency are just useless and garbage for them and they don't want such things in Thier life and also I can see that news media is spreading lots of Negative news about the bitcoin which is really a stupid thing that they are doing .
In my opinion we should make a better community a person should lead the cryptocurrency in his country and explain it publicly that what is cryptourrency in actual and how it is better then normal fiat money system .
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
Because they do not want to believe, the more you can not touch it, you can only see it in the electronic version, but what lies somewhere on the electronic purse that can not be removed here and now generates negative views ...
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 08:34:58 AM
I have a friend who is convinced that a cryptocurrency is a fraud. The explanation of what a blockchain is and the possible applications of this, did not help. Until crypto ceases to be a bubble, many will think so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
Yes i do agree that the potential of crypto is great, but still many people do not believe on it only because many people do not listen nor hear explanations because of lack of orientation about the crypto itself and the benefits of it to the people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
Because majority of them don't have enough knowledge about crytocurrency. They are scared that it's only a digital money and you have no physical money holding like those fiat money. But if they learned what crypto is and how great it is, for sure they will prefer to use this as their future mode of payment.

I agree that people don't believe in cryptocurrency because of lack of knowledge. Someone has to have a full knowledge on something in order to trust that particular subject. I do believe that education is the best way to create a better understanding about cryptocurreny and in effect trust will be there.
Activity: 169
June 14, 2018, 08:26:50 AM
People do not believe in the crypto, because there is a lot of very scam that inexperienced teams are doing. I now work with PriVCY, I believe that this is not a scam
Activity: 26
June 14, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
very unfortunate for those who do not believe in crypto, it could be because they do not want to find an explanation with the crypto world, nor can they feel unsuited or embarrassed to play on this crypto, if they know what we earn in this crypto of course they will join to this crypto spiritly
Pages:
Jump to: