Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 24. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
Indeed the potentials that surrounds crypto is enormous.. But mainly people are afraid of the volatility of the crypto world
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

As my opinion guy's,  why people don't believe in crypto.  Because first of all they don't understand what is cryptos all about and how it work's. They don't experience yet how great this new technology interms of getting a big amount of money. So we can not blame from them why they don't believe in crypto. But if we teach how great this thing maybe all this peoples will be race to invest their money in cryptos.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 05:04:53 PM
Some are not believing crypto because they have not seen the dividend. Some of them might have attempted exploring the crypto space and might have failed in it. So, for this reason, they may decide not to come into it again.
Although, by the time they realize there are so many opportunities in it, they will have a change of mind.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 05:01:26 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

I am sure that many people don't believe in crypto, because there are lots of people and organisations who tell us how bad ans vulnerable crypto market is.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 15, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
People believe on crypto, the only problem they are having adopting it, is because of it price fluctuation and this is a thing no one can deal with.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

Becauses they don't know and don't search for it so much, so they think that crypto is not something that you should buy and for this reason I think thet don't believe....
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Most people rely so much in mass media and advertisement in the television. Just a few read articles or new about cryptocurrency that's why most people don't believe in it. That's why we are here supporters, traders and investors to persuade those people who don't know and don't believe in cryptocurrency. We have bounty campaigns to promote it in social media. ICO is promoting with the use of advertisements in the internet. Let us wait for just a couple of years and I know that everyone will accept cryptocurrency in their daily use.

Why do not people trust Crypto? because Crypto is not centered and supported by the government.
I agree what you say, Everyone will want the best to get all the expectations in his life, and we do not enslave the time or management as the company in real. How bitcoin is so appreciative of our work with such a fantastic pay, it does not seem like there would be such a good job in the real world.

By the way, I agree that the government does not support cryptocurrency and is looking for ways to ban it, which of course discourages people from investing in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 187
June 15, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Most people rely so much in mass media and advertisement in the television. Just a few read articles or new about cryptocurrency that's why most people don't believe in it. That's why we are here supporters, traders and investors to persuade those people who don't know and don't believe in cryptocurrency. We have bounty campaigns to promote it in social media. ICO is promoting with the use of advertisements in the internet. Let us wait for just a couple of years and I know that everyone will accept cryptocurrency in their daily use.

Why do not people trust Crypto? because Crypto is not centered and supported by the government.
I agree what you say, Everyone will want the best to get all the expectations in his life, and we do not enslave the time or management as the company in real. How bitcoin is so appreciative of our work with such a fantastic pay, it does not seem like there would be such a good job in the real world.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
June 15, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
People are afraid of high risks. When they see how highly volatile crypto is, they being ignorant of the technology think that it's just a bubble.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 15, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
I dont think so, because when I encounter someone who doesnt know anything about it, and I discuss crypto to them, they are getting interested. I think they believe on it, but the thing is, they need more knowledge and a little research about it to fully believe on crypto.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
I think they don't believe because they don't understand what cryptocurrency is and how it works. Blockchain technology has huge potential and I'm sure that the crypto community will actively grow every year.
Activity: 756
June 15, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
many people still do not trust the crypto world because crypto world has a very high level of risk, such as rapid fluctuations, and also crypto very often used by criminals such as drug trafficking, prostitution, money laundering etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
Of course it is their right, but for me this will not be too influential, the most important is to get big profits and benefits from crypto because for me to deal with crypto of course more profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
The fact that the crypto currency is the money of the future is a fact, but people do not believe because not everyone is ready to change and accept something new!
Activity: 448
June 15, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
Many people think this is a new technology. It's not so easy to be accepted at the moment. It's just like the birth of the Internet. A new and innovative thing is bound to go through a period of time. When people began to talk about encrypted currencies, they became popular.
Activity: 141
June 15, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Main reason is they do not really know what cryptos is and because of the scam case that media talking about daily.
Also because of the media attacking cryptos under the order/request...
Activity: 434
June 15, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
I believe in cryptocurrencies. I can't speak for all people, but cryptocurrencies are really a promising industry, although it still has quite a lot of problems.
Activity: 205
June 15, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
Simply cryptocurrency is notorious, people think that they will lose all their money here.
Activity: 170
June 15, 2018, 10:37:09 AM
A lot of reasons why people dont believe ico anymore, i think the main reason is there so much scam of ico. The second is people dont really understand about how crypto works, and people affraid to loss their money. But it depends on ourselves.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
A lot of people lost their last money when the market began to fall sharply and so they are now disappointed in this market and do not want to invest more money here.
Pages:
Jump to: