Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 20. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 21, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
I think people who do not like crypto are those who have never jumped into trying to play crypto. they only hear from some people who may have been trapped in scam investments and provide bad information about cryptocurrency to the public who do not know him, or maybe from fake news that only provides false information that makes people believe with the news
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
The crypto money world is an abstract environment. There is no legal guarantee. This situation does not give people confidence. Technology is a very difficult market for distant people.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 10:02:47 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

yes I agree , Many people do not believe in crypto because cryptocurrency is also not stable and altcoin too and therefore many people say if crypto will not come back and it's all impossible because of many Cryptocurrency by people and many Who invest in Cryptocurrency

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
Simple, because they don't understand it. It is given not to believe in something we don't truly understand. Another reason is that a lot of people are skeptics about innovations. They tend to become reluctant in accepting new ideas or technologies because they got used to the old ways. Which is why many nations could not advance due to this way of thinking.
Activity: 413
June 20, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
Because they see the ups and downs and its sickening to many to see such wild swings.  If I got into crypto in December I would be pretty pissed off right now so I can't blame them.
That makes sense anyway. I know it is difficult for others to believe in crypto because there are numbers of speculations spreading on the internet or in social medias regarding cryptocurrency that is why people easily discouraged because we know the fact that we are more of visual learners but to those who are open minded,they know how to handle things well. Maybe because of last year's issue that is also one cause why others don't believe crypto. We can't force them too. Therefore,let us just move forward to what already happened.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
June 20, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
Because they see the ups and downs and its sickening to many to see such wild swings.  If I got into crypto in December I would be pretty pissed off right now so I can't blame them.
Activity: 78
June 20, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

People still doesn't believe in bitcoin although it is famous because they still doubt the capability of it. Lacking of knowledge about the cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is also a reason. The bad news and opinion regarding to this is another cause why they don't believe.
[/quot

Yes, i agree with, people don't believe because of lack of knowledge about crypto and much more they heard about the disadvantages of having joining bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
Because they are not know about real benefit from crypto . And they want safe your self because more ico's identification with scam... so they don't want take a risk ..
But it is a little popilation than people take a risk from crypto ..
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

People still doesn't believe in bitcoin although it is famous because they still doubt the capability of it. Lacking of knowledge about the cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is also a reason. The bad news and opinion regarding to this is another cause why they don't believe.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 20, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
I think there are so many reasons make people don't believe in cryptocurrency. For example, you're going to explore about cryptocurrency but there are so many guys tell you that you shouldn't cause cryptocurrency is really terrible and you can lose all your money because of investing in cryptocurrency,....I think so many guys affected by this way and some other don't believe in cryptocurrency just because they lost their money by investing in cryptocurrency wrong way Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
People have become accustomed to fiat for hundreds of years of its existence. Even the transition to plastic cards is not easy for many. And crypto is fundamentally different from all that most people knew about money. I think the trust will come with time.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
People like to not believe in everything new and to protect the old. Once upon a time, scientific conferences around the world criticized cars and painted the advantages of horses. The same thing in my opinion says, for example, Buffett, when he describes the advantages of fiat money.
Activity: 197
June 20, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
They did not believe that they can earn easily with cryptocurrency. And they only think thay they are being scammed in here because it is stated in the news but that is not actually true. Ive experienced it by myself. I earn in here by joinin particylar signature bounty campaign.
I agree with you. those who do not trust crypto are those that tend to just think one side only that is losses that can occur. even every job there is a profit and loss statement. but they are too redundant in the see crypto in terms of negative. without want to weigh back that crypto has a lot of positive things that are very useful, and bring great profits.
Activity: 71
June 20, 2018, 05:33:56 PM
I highly agree with you but what do you expect, people have right to their own opinions  so leave them to it
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
They did not believe that they can earn easily with cryptocurrency. And they only think thay they are being scammed in here because it is stated in the news but that is not actually true. Ive experienced it by myself. I earn in here by joinin particylar signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 20, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
Most people do not believe in the crypto currency because they are afraid to take something new, also when the market is so high volatile !
Activity: 181
June 20, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

it's because people tend to got scam whenever they invest their money, that's why they also don't believe in crypto, which is a very bad mvoe, crypto is a real deal, you really can earn so much money through cryptocurrencies
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
well, people do not believe in the product of the crypto currency because it can not be touched ) because of this they do not believe
people lack of knowledge, they thinknit is just another modern trigpfle which will soon cease tonexsist leaving a lot of people without their money
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:10:23 PM
in my opinion, peopel just do not know much about cryptocurrncy and that isbwhy they hate it and  that is why they are afraid of it
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
well, people do not believe in the product of the crypto currency because it can not be touched ) because of this they do not believe
Pages:
Jump to: