Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 23. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Some people who do not believe crypto are the ones who has no knowledge about cryptocurrency. Those people who don't believe crypto is a result of not getting involved  in it. People think of it as scams, which is not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 03:07:15 AM
it'll be a few more years before crypto takes hold in the market and until then it will be treated with caution
Activity: 160
June 18, 2018, 03:04:57 AM
People don't believe in crypto because they don't know that there is crypto. People don't believe crypto because they had bad experienced with crypto. People believe in crypto because they know it and already had good earnings from crypto.
Activity: 266
June 18, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies as well as the process of their manufacture simply do not fit into the mind of the majority, because they have never seen this before and do not understand the laws that it works for. Hence the suspicion and rejection that fuel the constant rumors that the crypto bubble will soon burst... Cry
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
Many people I know are stauch believer in cryptocurrency and it's potential! For those that do not believe in cryptocurrency, that may be as a result of not getting involve in cryptocurrency! When people solely rely on other people to do things for them, they will continuously miss out on goldmine they should have discovered for themselves!
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
The features of digital money have made this market a powerful attraction to the community. But constant and constant fluctuations are the key to many people not believing in the code. In addition, cryptography is used for illegal purposes, so many fraudulent projects can easily be released to the public ... making encryption unfeasible. But in the foreseeable future, governments and the cryptanalysts themselves will have more innovation to assert to the community that digital finance is the future of humanity.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

People don't believe in crypto because the first thing that comes in their mind when they heard crypto a  scam. They have a negative thoughts about it, maybe it is because of lack of knowledge or maybe they had a bad experience in using a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 87
June 18, 2018, 02:29:27 AM
I have a friend who is convinced that a cryptocurrency is a fraud. The explanation of what a blockchain is and the possible applications of this, did not help. Until crypto ceases to be a bubble, many will think so.
Activity: 152
June 17, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 05:31:37 AM
I think this is very normal. A new thing must have met with the opposition of many people. When the world had the first car, people riding the horse thought it was a hazard. But the fact is that cars have changed humans. So I don't think that cryptocurrencies are stupid!
Activity: 30
June 17, 2018, 05:29:57 AM
People are always afraind of something new,moreover when it comes to crypto which is a dark forest for 99%.People rely on time experienced things,especially when it's about their finance and wealth,so people should just get more info and be well informed to accept crypto easier.
Activity: 433
June 16, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
Although each month wonder my income by it, and they justify themselves by the fact that someday I will lose everything in this market      
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
Also I'm trying to convince my friends but they seem to have come out of the forest, I'm afraid to say that it's insecure   
Activity: 256
June 16, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
I think people who do not believe in crypto are people who have experienced bad events on him, just as he is deceived etc.
I really agree with you, that cypto currency is very good for the future. I see also the end of many big companies that support this currency.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:43:49 PM
Actually, the potential of cryptocurrency is great because cryptocurrency's philosophy is valid and not going anywhere and is a natural evolution  Yet most people around don't  believe in crypto. Here’s the problem. There’s around 900 different cryptocurrencies that exist, with new ones being created every week. the question is how many is destined to survive on the block chain???
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 15, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

As my opinion guy's,  why people don't believe in crypto.  Because first of all they don't understand what is cryptos all about and how it work's. They don't experience yet how great this new technology interms of getting a big amount of money. So we can not blame from them why they don't believe in crypto. But if we teach how great this thing maybe all this peoples will be race to invest their money in cryptos.

Based on what I'ved heard from a non believer of crypto is that they find it not realistic, because of it's sudden change and for them it's better to work hard inorder to earn than just wait for the market to go up.
That's an attitude that a lot of people seem to have, I don't think that it's something that is exclusive to crypto. There's a reason that not a lot of people invest in the stock market and that's also why they relegate it to others to do instead of themselves.
Activity: 198
June 15, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

yeah crypto is the highest fiat money that you can earn in online. But people whom not support to it or they just dont like to work in. Because they dont know what is the behind of that cryptocurrency. And they like to work of there regular job.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
As for me, there are a dozen reasons:
1. The essence of cryptocurrency is still too complicated for understanding
2. People do not like to study / work
3. Some people are too successful to be open to new
4. The belief that only the state can issue currency
5. Lack of motivation in most people
6. Lack of curiosity
7. Huge Volatility and Big Risks
8. "This is fraud!"
9. "I'm already too old for this"
10. I could not think of 10 reasons. But I wrote a line to make all look like 10 reasons.
Activity: 448
June 15, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

As my opinion guy's,  why people don't believe in crypto.  Because first of all they don't understand what is cryptos all about and how it work's. They don't experience yet how great this new technology interms of getting a big amount of money. So we can not blame from them why they don't believe in crypto. But if we teach how great this thing maybe all this peoples will be race to invest their money in cryptos.

Based on what I'ved heard from a non believer of crypto is that they find it not realistic, because of it's sudden change and for them it's better to work hard inorder to earn than just wait for the market to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: