Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 31. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
January 09, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
I was thinking last night how emotions interfere when it comes to investments. I think those people who invested in Bitcoin hoping to reach a certain price, which would mean a good investment for them, made a smart move in selling it. It shows they are stable emotionally when it comes to investments
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 09, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

OMG: o: o: o Your GOVERNMENT forbid bitcoin why you are risky to participate in bitcoin, you will be caught if detected. In my case, stop bitcoin but you do not need to worry, High bitcoin makes you anonymous, no one knows who you are, any country.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
Bitcoin is not very popular nor is it a legal tender. Bitcoin is sold for profit.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Some people sell bitcoin today because they need for their everyday needs. Because some bitcoiners are just hoping on their salary they just wait after distribution.While if you have patience or extra money for the budget of your family, you can hold your bitcoin and sell it on expensive price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 09, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
sell bitcoin for to get money because bitcoin it is a very good source of livelihood. not just bitcoin but altcoin is also the same as bitcoin can get money to meet the needs of one's life.

I personally better sell it than save it because someday we will definitely need it to supplement our finances.

Not all livelihood are paying in Bitcoins, majority of the jobs worldwide still preferred to pay their salary in cold cash (deposited to their salary accounts). Even though there are part-time jobs (sideline) that pays Cryptocurrencies in general, it composes only a minority of the group being consistent. Holders do have a lot of reasons or might be excuses to why they throw away their Bitcoins. Either selling them in exchange for an Altcoin in order to increase their assets, as the BTC market performance is somehow poor lately, converting it into real money for personal purposes or use it as a payment for their purchases online.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 09, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
They sell Bitcoin because it has the potential to raise it value, specially when the price of bitcoin increase in the market, the higher the value the greater the profit for them... and when that happen their investment too will get a chance to gain more..bitcoin seller always hope for the best and they make it a point to update the price and to keep their coin in place.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

Why do you sell gold after you buy it? Because they just buy it for investment purposes they donot really want to have bitcoins because the real use of bitcoins is not meant to hold forever, it is just for a long term or short term depends on you but if the price rises it is time to sell it because you are gonna gain money in it. Especially ehen you gain it when you earn it because you can earn bitcoins by simply working on it. And that is much profitable rather than buying it then sell it when it pumps. But it is both gonna give you money
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 09, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
People sell bitcoins because they are afraid of the volatility of the bitcoin's market because they can easily make and lose money and if they think that they earned enough money for their expenses then they will just sell bitcoin without thinking about it for twice and that is the typical bitcoin user but if you are really into bitcoin then you will hold it for long term.
Activity: 42
January 09, 2018, 03:58:56 AM
If in my opinion, while there is a better chance of being sold than saved even if the profit is small, but we still profit. We must imitate the china trading strategy, even for small but often.
Activity: 249
January 09, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

the level of panic over the growing rumors. this is what most people sell bitcoin when something happens. so in essence it all depends on the state and mindset of a person, the extent to which they have assessed, studied and analyzed.

There is actually no need for panic in bitcoin. Rumors are here all the time, this is how they direct the market. They spread fuds first to play with your perception and then they affect you.
Activity: 61
January 09, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
All time high prices will cause investors to think withdrawing is the best option as they protect their profits in case it drops. Entering after price drops to a stable point is a strategy as alot of people are already throwing and playing with the profits. This is good for the market as well, when people see opportunities, that's when the market will rise back again.
Activity: 364
January 09, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
They sell bitcoin must have some reason and maybe they already get the desired profit and will buy again later when the price drops or they need money for their needs.
Activity: 15
January 09, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

hi, everyone

I think , it because
Bitcoin prices alway drop.
But , if them always see on newspaper. Many gov of bank national bank pmake prediction.
Bitcoin will be grow up sooner
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
January 09, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

everyone has a plan, however the end result will be exchange with local currency. all is planning in the level of thought and desire. so what you say will always be different from the opinions and plans of others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 09, 2018, 03:33:25 AM
People sell Bitcoins to make profit and invest in other altcoins or for other personal purposes.
NOPE, people are selling BTC due to various reason like
some people have need money so they want to sell their coins and get their currency.
while some people are doing trading with coins So when they understand that they can get profit then they sell their coins.
Activity: 21
January 09, 2018, 03:30:53 AM
Bitcoin is good investment plan.people can buy or sell bitcoin anytime.selling bitcoin depends on their needs or profits.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2018, 03:29:51 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Some of people need bitcoin to be their investment for their everything, because it's a digital asset so as to they can make it means of investment. For example, if they want to get some sort of fiat currency back, they can easily sell it whenever and whenever.
Activity: 168
January 09, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
People sell Bitcoins to make profit and invest in other altcoins or for other personal purposes.
Activity: 29
January 09, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
They sell bitcoin (or should I say WE) because we earn from it. Buying, holding and selling bitcoin is very profitable right now in fiat. The main reason why we sell is bitcoin we earned from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 09, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
I think it is better if you will not be using bitcoin since you said that the government forbids the use of bitcoin, it other words, they banned it in your country.

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits out of their saved bitcoin.

The OP can still use bitcoins despite the government ban in his country.I don`t think that there`s any way for the authorities to catch him,unless he uses some cryptocurrency exchange platform that requires ID verification.I don`t understand why are you asking this question,OP.The people sell thier btc to get fiat money to buy goods and services,btc isn`t accepted by most merchants.There`s also panic selling,but we all know what panic selling is.
actually thats one thing that capture my attention whats the sense of asking this thread when it does not connect about the his issue about the problem of his country that which not really a matter while they can sell still the bitcoin eventhough theres a restriction.

But for the benefits of the others i should say i sell bitcoin just like others for fiats.because thats why we seek and earn bitcoin for profiteering and profit is what our family needs for living

Pages:
Jump to: