Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 35. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 06, 2018, 10:18:43 PM
People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits  or to fulfill their materialistic desires which can easily be fulfill by it.the point is that we sell bitcoin because of need and because of the desire to buy goods.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 10:16:30 PM
its always. on decision making on how you decide in current situation like how to use or when to sell your bitcoin. even your government said that need you to sell your profit its always on your decision they nothing to do about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 06, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
the point is that we sell bitcoin because of need and because of the desire to buy goods.
Activity: 392
January 06, 2018, 09:47:27 PM
For money obviously, to cash out their bitcoins into fiat because they need something to buy in real life. People also sell bitcoins because of they exchange it into altcoins, most of traders do this though. There are many reasons to sell bitcoins, money is one of the most reason
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 06, 2018, 09:44:09 PM
I think that most of the new investors in the cryptocurrency market have no more motivation than mere speculation, so it is natural that at this moment there are many people willing to sell their bitcoins. However, clear statistics have recently been released showing that only a small percentage of the total number of existing bitcoins are available in the market, while most of them are stored or lost.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 09:40:44 PM
In the event that the bitcoin schedule unfolds on a downtrend, buying coins is alto, at such a moment one can not badly make a drawdown.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 09:40:13 PM
in my opinion there are some motives of people selling bitcoin, because of the urgent need factor, for business capital, there are all bitcoinnya sold for a profit for fear of the price down in the future, some are partly invested in the hope that prices can rise higher in the future front so it can be more profitable

Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
Because they are stupid Grin
Well i agree with you people who are selling there bitcoin is stupid because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and the value or the price of it is we will definitely rise or pump by this year, many peoole will became rich by holding there bitcoins, and the people who are selling it is a little bit stupid.
Activity: 140
January 06, 2018, 09:36:02 PM
This is a great question in my opinion I would say 1. fear and 2. necessity and 3. more growth

They fear it will crash, secondly people have made their desired returns and now actually need the money, and finally if they can make their money compound more by taking profits and then buying the next big dip then they have compound interest working for them on two fronts, whatever price bitcoin exponentially grows to on it's own first and then the amount of coin they can buy with the profits they made plus their first principal investment. Although I wouldn't recommend somebody doing this with their entire holding of BTC, I would hold 80% and trade 20% unless you know what you're doing then more is a possibility but never all.
Activity: 378
January 06, 2018, 09:25:44 PM
People sell bitcoin because they have realized that they have got a huge profit after it has been hold for a while.
I think many people are selling there bitcoins because the price of it is not stable and i think many people is dont have a long patience to hold or to wait the next pump of bitcoin. And for me people are satisfied when the value of bitcoin is pump so they will gonna sell it immediatley, they are not holding there bitcoin for long time because they are afraid that value of it is we will dump again.
Activity: 378
January 06, 2018, 09:18:55 PM
People sell bitcoin because they have realized that they have got a huge profit after it has been hold for a while.
For me people sell there bitcoins when the value of it is getting lower they are afraid to loose a big amount of money so they are selling there bitcoins and they are investing or buying some altcoins that has a great future too, this 2018 is we will be so much great for altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 09:16:17 PM
People sell bitcoin to earn profit. Some people hold bitcoin and wait for its price to increase to earn big profit. It really depends on the situation the owner is right now and what their intentions are.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:48:39 PM
To buy stuff...this is a currency!

More and more people are getting paid in cryptocurrencies now, including me. I am completely out of the fiat system and so are some others, but we do need to cash out from times to times to pay some types of bills and pay for stuff!
Activity: 189
January 06, 2018, 08:47:42 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 08:44:34 PM
I am from Philippines, and I know feel ya', they (the government) don't really forbid us using Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrency but always reminding us that a digital money don't hold guarantee from them and not centralized enough to trust.

Different things with other countries that strongly forbid Bitcoin and it's true Bitcoin never promised wealth to all those who use it. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
January 06, 2018, 08:33:56 PM
I am from Philippines, and I know feel ya', they (the government) don't really forbid us using Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrency but always reminding us that a digital money don't hold guarantee from them and not centralized enough to trust.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
99% people sell bitcoin because they need money, I'm sure nobody wants to sell bitcoin because everyone is confident that the price of tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will rise.
Activity: 187
January 06, 2018, 08:10:10 PM
Many people hold bitcoin for a very long time, they now realized they have make a huge profit, so definitely they sell it because of the profit.
Activity: 182
January 06, 2018, 08:05:17 PM
Obviously they sell there bitcoin to get more bitcoin and to gain more profit through bitcoin,for a day trader this systematic are usual they sell there bitcoin in a higher price and buy bitcoin in a exchange which they can buy in a lower price then sell it again in a higher price value.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 06, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People have different motivations about bitcoin. Some people think bitcoin is get rich quick investment and after buying bitcoin the price went down they'll immediately sell in fear of losing all their money, and the second guys are people who use to buy and sell bitcoin for a living and the last guys are bitcoin holders the guys that buys and hold bitcoin for long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: