Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 32. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 09, 2018, 03:08:55 AM
sell bitcoin for to get money because bitcoin it is a very good source of livelihood. not just bitcoin but altcoin is also the same as bitcoin can get money to meet the needs of one's life.

I personally better sell it than save it because someday we will definitely need it to supplement our finances.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 09, 2018, 03:08:28 AM
People are selling their bitcoin to cash in their profits are protects their investments from sudden price drop, bitcoin has a reputation to be volatile especially after such huge gains we’ve seen last year. I think that it is just a market strategy for them and not a loose of trust. I believe that investors are still faithful to bitcoin and are just waiting for the right price for them to invest again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 09, 2018, 03:01:32 AM
in my country there is no ban for bitcoin. But, many people say bitcoin is forbidden. But for me not. Bitcoin is very profitable

That was a little confusing, if bitcoin is not banned to your country then why would people say it is forbidden? There are a lot of people I've told about bitcoin but they are just saying that it is a scam which makes me really laugh whenever I talk to them. Some of them are using or trading bitcoin now to be used in their studies since they are still in school.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits. and want to buy something like goods or service.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
January 09, 2018, 02:42:33 AM
People sell bitcoin because they need money or we can say that bitcoin is the good source for them they may shift to other altcoin as well. The real fact is those who love bitcoin they use this trading and investment and those who have to fulfill their needs they sell bitcoin to receive some profit over that. All the crypto currency like bitcoin and altcoin are profitable for the future.
Yeah right, that's the answer. I'll try and give you some of the most sensible answers that fit my opinion. People who sell Bitcoin are usually people who want to earn money or maybe they are in a state of urgency. I used to like selling Bitcoin because I did not want to invest. I used to have a nice job paying for me with Bitcoin, unfortunately I never saved Bitcoin. Now I've never sold Bitcoin again because I want to invest. There are also people who sell Bitcoin to be converted or converted into Altcoin. Usually maybe such a person intends to invest into Altcoin, just as you have said above. There are also people who work as traders Bitcoin, and buying and selling Bitcoin has become a common thing for him.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
sell bitcoin coz you got ur profit
Activity: 140
January 09, 2018, 02:25:11 AM
Bitcoin is an investment people do invest it and if they need the investment back they sale it sometime with profit sometime with loss, they sale it to gain more bitcoin cause the bitcoin rate fluctuate. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
People sell bitcoin because they need money or we can say that bitcoin is the good source for them they may shift to other altcoin as well. The real fact is those who love bitcoin they use this trading and investment and those who have to fulfill their needs they sell bitcoin to receive some profit over that. All the crypto currency like bitcoin and altcoin are profitable for the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:17:43 AM
Nowadays, Bitcoin is an important currency in the world. Bitcoin got legitimacy in almost all countries except in some countries. The use of bitcoin has woken up a lot throughout the people.Bitcoin's price has increased so much so that people are selling bitcoin.
Activity: 28
January 09, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
because most of them do not know much about bitcoin, with expensive transaction costs, because it doubles every three months. In addition, the process for confirming bitcoin transactions lasts an average of about 4.5 hours today. The reason, there are limitations in the network.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 02:08:49 AM
for me they sell bitcoins because of it's price, but sometime's they sell bitcoins because they need it for their financial, because only bitcoin can help them fast for their needed.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2018, 01:51:38 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

the level of panic over the growing rumors. this is what most people sell bitcoin when something happens. so in essence it all depends on the state and mindset of a person, the extent to which they have assessed, studied and analyzed.
Activity: 25
January 09, 2018, 01:40:56 AM
Wanna make money ? All people are greedy if the see a chance to make money they do that. That's exactly what happens with bitcoin.
Activity: 227
January 09, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
it is for safety i think? if the bitcoins value is suddenly decreasing, wouldn't you sell yours? I think they are selling it for the sake of the safety of their investment and then after the bitcoin is stabilizing. they would again buy and keep it
Activity: 294
January 09, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Why people sell bitcoins? To make a cash bitcoin price is getting bigger and bigger and to earn money you have to sell bitcoins because bitcoin is money $ Smiley people want to sell bitcoin for expenses but i sell bitcoin for my family to buy what they needed
Activity: 146
January 09, 2018, 01:11:37 AM
People sell their bitcoin when it comes the price is in high value, to make it money and use for important expenses. Also when their bitcoin is more than enough to store in their wallet.
Activity: 126
January 09, 2018, 12:55:31 AM
in my country there is no ban for bitcoin. But, many people say bitcoin is forbidden. But for me not. Bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 31
January 09, 2018, 12:52:02 AM
Really depends at what you do for living now, if bitcoin is your primary investment but at the same time you have steady  other income, you can stick to bitcoin , but other just need money , so they withdraw bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 62
January 09, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
Bitcoin is an ideal investment, but it can not be a substitute for legal tender, and when you need it, you still have to change it.
Activity: 126
January 09, 2018, 12:44:24 AM
when u have desire target to earn u sell the coin when u see feasibility popularity  to invest in coin
Pages:
Jump to: