Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 33. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
January 09, 2018, 12:43:28 AM
of course this time, the bitcoin price is high, now you should sell bitcoins to make your profits bigger, so I prefer to sell if its price is high, rather than keep it for a long time
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
They sell their bitcoin because they need money and they sell it.People do sell their bitcoins, i think because that is the time they prefer to see if their investments are growing and they could earn profits out of it. Of course, they sell, considering higher price of bitcoins in the market. Because the higher the price, the higher profit could get.And they sell bitcoin for a greater profit or to earn a profit is good. Bitcoin is investment that is why we sellnour bitcoin at a higher price otherwise keep it and wait for the price to increase again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
January 09, 2018, 12:30:42 AM
Depends on why he was purchased. If for investment, you can hold and wait for the price increase, while of course you can sell a part. If only for the purpose of earning, then buy-sell on an ongoing basis.Because we use bitcoin as invest method or buy must we not buy bitcoin because we love it 

yes, that possibility could have happened because every human thinking to sell bitcoin is different. and I think someone sells bitcoin in because it is in need of funds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
Why do people sell bitcoin, perhaps because they need money for their necessities and when they sell, it's likely that the bitcoin price goes up, so they feel they've gotten a profit
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 09, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
People do sell their bitcoins, i think because that is the time they prefer to see if their investments are growing and they could earn profits out of it. Of course, they sell, considering higher price of bitcoins in the market. Because the higher the price, the higher profit could get. ​

People do sell their bitcoins, i think because that is the time they prefer to see if their investments are growing
you can still see whether your investment is growing or not by just looking directly at your available balance in your bitcoin wallet or account.  you dont need to sell them just to see your improvements rather you may only sell them if you trully need the cash to spend it on something important or valueable things.

Of course, they sell, considering higher price of bitcoins in the market
majority of people especially die hard hodlers are infact arent selling their coins even if the price or current value of bitcoin has pumped drastically on its full peak because most of them are still prefer to hold as long as possible in order for them to earn much more income as the time goes by.

Because the higher the price, the higher profit could get.
yes indeed but for only those who have it or invested on bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 11:58:52 PM
People do sell their bitcoins, i think because that is the time they prefer to see if their investments are growing and they could earn profits out of it. Of course, they sell, considering higher price of bitcoins in the market. Because the higher the price, the higher profit could get. ​
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
January 08, 2018, 11:57:22 PM
People sell bitcoin because price is good now.
I don't think that need do it..
I hold my BTC and don't want sell
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
If you go to the baker and want to buy bread, he probably will not take Bitcoins. This is why in the end people have to change to FIAT their Bitcoins at some point.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 08, 2018, 11:52:25 PM
Well selling bitcoin for a greater profit or to earn a profit is good. Bitcoin is investment that is why we sellnour bitcoin at a higher price otherwise keep it and wait for the price to increase again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 08, 2018, 11:52:12 PM
Everyone has a different profit target.   
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:36:29 PM
1 - Trading
2 - To take out profit
3 - To change the money to FIAT when necessary

Not everybody can just hold and wait BTC to reach 100k USD.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 08, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
The lack of acceptance in Bitcoin in the payment processors could be the problem, it makes people convert their Bitcoin first to be able to spend it. I hope in the future many merchants are available for Bitcoin payments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
January 08, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
it's all depend's on your situation totally if need money i will sell it and if i am getting high profit in bitcoin in that case also will sell some people are keeping long time it and waiting for the good profit so i will keep selling.

This might be the reason why people selling bitcoin because they need money for daily need. This is the best way and most efficient way to earn money. By selling bitcoins
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 10:45:26 PM
Why sell bitcoin? This is a good question, sometimes because people are in desperate need of money, so selling bitcoin to tackle immediate dilemmas, or because of falling market prices or a bear market, is hurrying to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 08, 2018, 10:44:08 PM
Depends on why he was purchased. If for investment, you can hold and wait for the price increase, while of course you can sell a part. If only for the purpose of earning, then buy-sell on an ongoing basis.Because we use bitcoin as invest method or buy must we not buy bitcoin because we love it 

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
January 08, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
the perfect answer of this question is.. because they will buy in lower price and get profit for doing this.

There are many reasons why people sell their bitcoins. First, maybe it's because they need physical money for their daily financial needs.Second, they sell bitcoin for business purposes. They will sell theirs in higher price and buy bitcoin in lower price for profit. Lastly, it could be that they are on panic  that the exchange price would fall so they will sell it immediately.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
January 08, 2018, 10:38:45 PM
We haveour own reasons why  we sell our bitcoin. I invested on bitcoin a year ago and i already withdraw some of my investment for a personal reason. Some have their own goal of profit and they will withdraw their investment when they reach their goal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 10:35:00 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
of course they will sell there bitcoins for good maybe, but i would rather advise them that they should be careful in selling there bitcoins.they must be practical in thinking for what they are doing specially now bitcoin is getting higher and higher so be wise on it.
Activity: 546
January 08, 2018, 10:27:31 PM
the perfect answer of this question is.. because they will buy in lower price and get profit for doing this.
Activity: 221
January 08, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
Well the only two reasons come in mind is they use it for trading, and the second is to cashing out into fiat currency to fulfill thr needs.
Pages:
Jump to: