Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 34. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:37:36 PM
Of course people sell bitcoin to make a profit and then if the price goes down again, they can buy another bitcoin and then they will survive until the price goes back up ..
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 08:39:25 PM
This is the short term strategy made by some of the bitcon investor.  Buy Bitcoin and then hold on to it, waiting for it to increase in value. When it reaches a price you feel comfortable with, you can then sell it and then pocket the profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 08, 2018, 08:30:03 PM
People are scared of losing the few they have.
losing bitcoin does make us down and do not want to linger to hold Bitcoin because it was ,,, because I also experienced something like losing bitcoin then I often make sales quickly so as not to lose again but then I why should I sell it I'd rather stick with it because losing is a risk
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 08:19:55 PM
People are scared of losing the few they have.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 08:19:37 PM
I think you just have to make sure that when you use Bitcoin in your country you should be safe, or hide it so that there is no problem for you to be solved. In my case, since Bitcoin is not yet recognized by our government, we use it in earning profits through buying it na selling it, it is just a matter of time on when you will buy Bitcoin and when you will sell it. People sell bitcoins for them to make their money grow. I bought an amount of Bitcoin in 2016, as we all know that bitcoin's price that time was just I think 10% amount of its value now, so what I did was I sold it already and am waiting for an opportunity where its value goes down again so that I can buy it again and hold the amount I bought and sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 08, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
Its maybe they see a big dump of bitcoin or maybe they need money now maybe they need it to pay their bills. They will not sell bitcoin if they not need it because bitcoin has lot of potential thats why we need to hodl all the bitcoin to earn more money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
I think people only sell bitcoins when they need money. No one can sell bitcoin for fun these days.
Activity: 195
Merit: 41
January 08, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
Smart crypto people are selling their highly valued BTC coins when are investing in some altcoins that have good projects with road maps, great ideas, succesfull community, social final touch, altcoins that are doomed to succeed.

It can happen because they believe with altcoins that have potential in the future. Wink
It does seem to be all about the alt coins now.

With bitcoin price going below to $14,700 right now, the alts don't seem to have noticed and not affected in their prices in the slightest. Cool
Activity: 350
January 08, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
To get their profit of course. People who sell their bitcoins are those who have gained huge profit and so they chose to sell. But isn't this the whole idea of trading? We buy and sell right? We can't just simply hold forever.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 08, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
Well btc is an investment and if you have reached your targets of profit it is normal to sell it or if you just need money to survive or for anything else why to not sell?
Activity: 84
January 08, 2018, 07:37:54 PM
i think he playing short and now time to taking profit and want to make use of the bitcoin in their day to day life.  it's normal, bitcoin still good for long investment
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 08, 2018, 07:36:54 PM
It is because bitcoin can't buy certain products and services that a human use in daily lives. Many places are still not knowledgeable about the existence of bitcoin or not introduced to bitcoin. In result they will not patronize bitcoin or get interested to that. So in order to transact with them, you have to use fiat.
Activity: 514
●●
January 08, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
Smart crypto people are selling their highly valued BTC coins when are investing in some altcoins that have good projects with road maps, great ideas, succesfull community, social final touch, altcoins that are doomed to succeed.

It can happen because they believe with altcoins that have potential in the future. Wink
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
January 08, 2018, 07:30:35 PM
Activity: 294
January 07, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
If I ask,why people buy bitcoin? Answer is easy,people buy bitcoin for profit. Same as when bitcoin reach to profitable stage than people sell their bitcoon.On the other side when people need money than they sell bitcoin.r
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
People sell their bitcoin for several reasons. Sudden needs can be the most common reasons. In addition, people sell bitcoins because their short-term targets have been met. They wait for the price to drop a few points to start buying bitcoin again with their new plans.
Activity: 420
January 07, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
The concept of selling securities in public or private transactions is all about to obtain more profit through putting commission or mark-up cost.
This activity is just the same of selling the stocks or shares in the public or world trade market. It is a great this since it will increase your earnings and make it more valuable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
January 07, 2018, 04:53:31 AM
If money is needed temporarily, then in order not to lose money on the payment for transactions it is more profitable to take Fiat on bail, and then return it with interest. This is real of course if the creditor and the borrower are registered on the same exchange.
Activity: 52
January 07, 2018, 12:19:23 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Hello mate , Many people sell their BTC if the BTC price is high, Maybe you said that in your place they sell its because they bought that token in low price then sell it with profit because the price is high.
After they sell their bitcoin they will also buy after the price will go down then sell it for fast money circulation.
Hope this helps !
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 06, 2018, 11:35:47 PM
In my experience i only sell bitcoins if needed urgently but most of the time I just holding it.
Pages:
Jump to: