Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 11. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don’t see anything fraudulent if a capable, energetic person moves his current product or service through ICO. This person wants to earn money by this and help humanity grow with it. In my opinion, this process is very useful to everyone on the planet.
If it is something original and innovative, then I agree. But most projects copy other projects. Energetically and capably. But they are copycats and don't add value to what they do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Certainly, they have goals that are not good because they make new coins by copying the work of others. And they want the money so that they do so. And I think we have to be careful because it can make us lose money.
Unfortunately this is kind of state of things here: while other people are making money, we lose it. Greed rules this market and people try to copy other people's work to make quick money.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I am sure that if you had all resources you would do this as well because there could not be something better than to have a coin on the market and to join people.
Activity: 279
Having a coin is a good position on the market because it means that you have a value and guarantees for the future for investors and participants of your coin.
Activity: 294
It is possible just to attract money and run something of your own, independent of anyone!
Humanity has constantly tried to rethink the form and role of money. It seems the task of our generation is to transform money into digital form. Anyone who understands the nature of cryptocurrency will dream of their own coin. And this is normal. This is its own independence in society.
To feel financially independent, you need to earn more than you spend, have a financial safety cushion. Much attention should be paid to increasing the number of cash streams, to create many sources of passive income. All this will make you financially free people and free to move.
Activity: 364
People create their coins for many reason. Some create for helping in crypto world and some for making own coin for earning profit. Different people have different goal for creating coin in crypto .And some are just scaming. So,be careful for these type of coins.
Yes, you need to be careful in choosing your investment and in choosing coins for work, because many coins are created only to make money quickly for their creators.
Activity: 238
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

In fact, this is one of the popular and effective ways to make money quickly and easily. Each person is individual, so the goals and motivation at the start of the project can vary considerably. Some just want to make money, others dream of developing their technology.
Activity: 518
The crypto market even in a bearish movement this year still allows a lot of money to be raised in the ICOs and for this simple reason many want to create their own tokens
Activity: 378
Because they want to make scam ICO. This projects are dead at beginning. When they recieve invesments they will suddenly disappear. It is very popular now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
because no country or company wants to use a blockchain created by another people different from your own company, because that would mean someone has access to some part of information from your country or company, or can even control your money or your systems.

That's why every coin right now will die.
Activity: 86
Why do people create their own pictures,music, new technologies? Many reasons. But the main - to become rich and famous. After all, copyright has not been canceled.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
because they see how much scams are here.  and see how other people collected the money and disappeared after. And they want to do the same, not all, but more than 90% I'm sure
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think this is the normal desire of every cryptocurrency player. After all, creating your own coins. These are great prospects for the future. Especially if this coin will have good potential.

There is no need to create tens of thousands of duplicate coins. It is better to focus on developing several coins all together.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
1) As almost all actions are done for - money. This is the first reason.
Everyone tries to become a part of this industry and get part of whole capitalization. There are not many people who make crypto for free being altruists, but a few projects are from such people(and the beginning of crypto was with such people as Satoshi Nakamoto). Some of these persons are the second reason -
2) Developers whoo need experience
In my opinion there are few projects led by enthusiasts who know how to develop the product(not only advertise it as many ICOs do). So now when the entry is so easy and are is non-regulated by and large they launch their projects, lists on exchanges and gain developing and business experience
I guess these two reasons are most important
Activity: 199
Because they wanted to create a lasting solutions to the old problems of doing things replacing it with blockchain technology. Also they want to create an ecosystem where people relate financially
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
Yes, there are so many projects offering the same solution to one problem. I sometimes call it a war of clones  Cheesy
The main reason is money. I really doubt that all those peojects really need several dozens million dollars for their activities. But people trust them and invest hoping that the coin will be demanded by the market.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
People create their coins for many reason. Some create for helping in crypto world and some for making own coin for earning profit. Different people have different goal for creating coin in crypto .And some are just scaming. So,be careful for these type of coins.
I think this is the normal desire of every cryptocurrency player. After all, creating your own coins. These are great prospects for the future. Especially if this coin will have good potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The whole thing is becoming tiring. New coins every day. No unique features. The whole nonsense need to really stop. It makes the cryptocurrency market very boring.
Pages:
Jump to: