Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 14. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 27, 2018, 08:43:43 AM
There are two reasons, the first people have ideas on improvement of life or the relations, they want to realize them. The second reason that some people just very cunning also want to receive money having brought together them from investors of ico.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
If I had a lot of resources so I would have creatae my own coin as well because I want to understand everything about it form the side of science if it could be said in this way.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
I think that is because of icos are the best way for collecting millions of dollars in seconds. They are only creating some hype  with influencers and after that collecting 20 30 million dollar. I am not sure what they are doing that million dollars. Too many icos even dont want to pay 2m dollar to binance. because they are buying house or land i think with that money Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 26, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
This question was answered by Mr. Carnegie. Every person needs recognition. And coins are needed by everyone. Therefore, through coins, we can get recognition. I know the project where the guy called the coin by the girl's name. She left him. He wants to develop a coin and hit it again. (project project Olga Token.This is on the BTT.Please use the search) Plus we will earn on this. Not bad?
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 26, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
why do you think that they waste time in vain? if this coin is traded on the market, then investors have invested their funds in it, and the developers have accordingly made a profit. There are many projects where the idea and essence are the same, because to come up with something new has been tiring and too costly. That's why so many coins and projects are fraudulent and do not bring results
tney re not wasting time not at all even if they fail because when you are dping something completely new you develop your intellect
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 26, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
in my opinion ot is a very interesting experience which can help you to gain more skills and learn a lot in the new sphere
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 26, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
why do you think that they waste time in vain? if this coin is traded on the market, then investors have invested their funds in it, and the developers have accordingly made a profit. There are many projects where the idea and essence are the same, because to come up with something new has been tiring and too costly. That's why so many coins and projects are fraudulent and do not bring results
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
Experts and experts of the financial sphere still can not assess the wisdom of investing in the crypto currency.
Activity: 293
September 24, 2018, 12:48:34 AM
I think the answer to that is pretty simple, its  greed, it is the driving force of what people do. They have seen that it is easy to make money from cryptocurrencies and so they want to make their own coins and make money from it even though they are basically making copies of coins that people have already made. It is why we have so many scam coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 22, 2018, 11:40:19 PM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

The truth is that people have their own reasons of creating their own coins, some create because of greed, some also create so that it will be competitive, etc.
Activity: 108
September 22, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
I also have my own currency that I want to be born in this era but still I don't have much things to make it happened. Every single person have their own dream to be done base on my researched and I think it is because they think their dream is much better than the present one on the market that he can make a successful one that can be use in local or worldwide. That's why it is not wasting their time they just also want to share the things that they want to be done.
Research this forum to see what coins that you can build. Projects require a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 84
September 22, 2018, 11:12:05 PM
Many people want to repeat the success of bitcoin while not applying for this an effort. People often confuse the reason and the consequence of the success of projects because they think that you just need to issue a crypto, but there is a lot of good projects, and a lot of bad ones.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 22, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
I also have my own currency that I want to be born in this era but still I don't have much things to make it happened. Every single person have their own dream to be done base on my researched and I think it is because they think their dream is much better than the present one on the market that he can make a successful one that can be use in local or worldwide. That's why it is not wasting their time they just also want to share the things that they want to be done.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 10:56:49 PM
In actual reasons vary from person to person for one person it may be the hobby to create a place in every field that why he is making a coin in the cryptocurrency market , there may be chances that few people want to create a better market with the same Technology that is running since old time .
And few people make altcoin just to make money , in the present time to scam people by creating ICO is a very simple method , digest launch AI with better market advertisement and after that many people get attracted toward the ICO project to make investment and that results into a big collection of amount of money for the coin token creator .
And then they launch their token in form of going at any exchange which is  worst , are there remain very low volume . in this way they make a big amount of money for their pocket and after that they get back in I should project again with another name with the same coin Technology as you said copy paste of coins .
well here I would like to suggest you that keep yourself away from the investment of ICO or if you want invest your money in ICO then you should be sure that you are not going for the investment blindly without investigation or Just by suggestion by anyone you should make analysis yourself and make sure whether project is looking genuine or not .
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 20, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

If you think they waste their time, you were wrong because there are many scam projects have taken lots of money from investors with their meaningless tokens. it is just created just around 1 hour
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
Yes, I used to think so, now I do not! After the ethereum has lost all its advantages not only in relation to bitcoin, but also to all the coins in the market, I wondered if it really is as strong as everyone says. What do you think?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 15, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
I guess the main reason is to make some money, sadly. It is not that hard to create a token, which than can have a great value, if doing the marketing nicely.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 15, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
People are greedy plain and simple. Majority of the coins in the market are not going anywhere, the creators have no idea where the project is heading and they are just here for the money. It is why so many people are trying to create their own coins, they realize that they can make a lot of money in a short time through that medium

I also agree with you, they see that they can profit much money for creating a new coin, that is why there are so much ICOs that are created everytime and some of them are scam, they see the best opportunity here in crypto and they used it for their own greed, only few coins well succeed and thus who are legit and a good project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 12:11:15 AM
People are greedy plain and simple. Majority of the coins in the market are not going anywhere, the creators have no idea where the project is heading and they are just here for the money. It is why so many people are trying to create their own coins, they realize that they can make a lot of money in a short time through that medium
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
I think people try to create thieir own coin because Simple reason is they can earn a lot of money from sell their tokens that they created .so scam projects try to copy others to scam money from investors
Pages:
Jump to: