Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 18. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:18:16 PM
People look at the market and understand that they could have more profit with their own coin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 07, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Some developers can come up with an upgrade to an earlier version, and tbere is so much potential in cryptocurrency and there are still innovations to be derived from it.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
I think people saw a lot of potential and opportunity in cryptoworld. By creating their own, they think they can profit it. There are no doubt that there are a lot of coins out there who are just a copy of the other. Those coins are just there to scam investors. But there are also coins that are unique and functional. The problem is, those legit coins are very hard to identify Huh
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
Some developers copy other people's codes, hoping to make some improvement. And some simply do not have experience in programming and want to earn money.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
they wanna make huge money from stup*d people who invested in
they create a shit token then leave it Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
September 07, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
Crypto world provides instant benefits, many people take advantage of certain coin weaknesses, used to cheat
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
I think it is a certain hobby of them. But it also depends on the person and purpose when they create their coin. I can generate a token based on support by ERC20 but I do not know what will do next with it
Activity: 269
September 07, 2018, 12:30:07 PM
maybe I think they made coins aimed at making their coins on the top, and the new coins they created can compete with other altcoins that already have many investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
Crypto currency, and the technology of blockhain already enters the economic environment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
It is a part of future economy, where everyone will has his own coins, and his employer will buy these coins in order to buy his time to provide some services, for example app development.
Activity: 134
September 07, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Creating your own cryptocurrency, especially for a company or brand, is an additional investment, a new life, an increase in the price of their shares. Has anyone heard of Rippl before? No)) and now they occupy a position in the top 5. And Kodak, which began to forget? After the release of its own cryptocurrency, it raised the value of its shares to 90%.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Cryptocurrency is one of the new fields of activity. People like to do business. If the ICO is interesting, they make good money on it.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
Maybe they want a piece of the pie. They would like to earn more and also to contribute more in this industry. Also, they would like to jump into the bandwagon while it is still hot.
Agreed. A lot of people are trying to get on the wave of HYIP and cut down on fast money. Someone is really looking for money for development and in the future returns them. And someone just a fraud.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
The coin is very much now - it's true. I think that people create their own tokens or coins in two cases:
1. when money is collected for the implementation of some projects and business ideas;
2. or when they want to earn money for your account (fraud).
Most of the coins that exist now will die within a couple of years. The only question is, with what intensity will they launch new ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
Just because it is fashionable People want to make easy money at the expense of fashion on cryptocurrencies, no more.
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
Since every one of the business visionaries what to make a fortune out of nothing. This is the manner in which it works today. All that you need to do is make a novel thought, plan whitepaper, subjective site and declare ICO, at that point gather other individuals' cash amid the ICO, and utilizing it procure a group of experts to make the item, discharge tokens and perceive how they convey them benefit from everyday.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 07, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
for me they are trying to do business try create a good project so that people will bought coins to them and with that they can earn it is somehow trying to innovate something that can help the industry but unfortunately some projects are made to scam people.
Activity: 153
September 07, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
They just trusting their luck and hoping that it will pop and they will get rich. Simple. But of course not many of them really gets rich.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Yes, it is. There are too many projects that share the same ideas and purposes for their products. But in general, I think that some of them are trying to eliminate the mistakes of previous projects and thus to gather more investors.
Activity: 574
September 07, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Why do you think they're wasting their time? These scammers do not have a goal to develop their project, their goal is to collect money from naive people.
Pages:
Jump to: