Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 18. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
I do not think it's because they want to make a profit. Bitcoin is very low in practicality and poor security. ETH is a lot better than BTC. I think that is the main reason.
Activity: 134
September 06, 2018, 12:18:51 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think everyone's desire is started from one word, profit. And some people think that the price of a coin is only determined by technology.
Consensus is greater than what a coin can do, and I think everyone knows that Bitcoin lags behind many Altcoins.
So I think it will be very difficult for any coin to exceed the capitalization of the Bitcoin market, including Ethereum.
In addition to this, most people are more dominant than the ethereum, bitcoin holding thus no wonder that very much wanted the ethereum can exceed the bitcoin. I hope so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think everyone's desire is started from one word, profit. And some people think that the price of a coin is only determined by technology.
Consensus is greater than what a coin can do, and I think everyone knows that Bitcoin lags behind many Altcoins.
So I think it will be very difficult for any coin to exceed the capitalization of the Bitcoin market, including Ethereum.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

I always prefer Ethereum than bitcoin. For some reason, I don't like coins that have stood very sturdy.
This is why I prefer ethereum, because I see big ambitions on the development team, plus that ethereum is a very complete coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
i can live well with bitcoin being the number one and ethereum just the number two. if it's up to me, that doesn't have to change. but i still invest in both coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
I consider this situation to be logical and normal for any financial market. After all, not all had time to buy BTC before the active growth of its price. Therefore, now do not have enough money to buy it, and are guided by a more affordable, but reliable coin.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 05, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
In fact, in comparison, I think eth really is a step ahead of BTC in terms of fees and speed. but the recent declines are unfortunately not very positive.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:43:49 PM
These people believe that Etherium more technologically advanced than bitcoin, they are partly right and Eth on the market now could be more important than bitcoin, new projects are created on the Eth blockchain, but bitcoin will always be gold and will be digital in the first place, until a serious competitor.

about a serious competitor,it seems to me will not be so easy to do,too strong coin should be ,and reliable, and the trust to earn is not so easy to take into account the current market.
Activity: 148
September 05, 2018, 03:50:50 AM
Who wouldn't need a reasonable cost particularly those individuals who purchases crypto rather than venture right. Indeed, in the event that I would be on that circumstance I would purchase eth as opposed to btc in light of the fact that I could purchase significantly more despite the fact that they don't have any huge contrasts as opposed to the market value run. Since scale the two, on the off chance that you need to purchase a ton of crypto on the off chance that you would purchase a btc you would just have a couple of it generally in the event that you would purchase eth you would have huge amounts of it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 03:46:52 AM
These people believe that Etherium more technologically advanced than bitcoin, they are partly right and Eth on the market now could be more important than bitcoin, new projects are created on the Eth blockchain, but bitcoin will always be gold and will be digital in the first place, until a serious competitor.
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 05, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
I like BTC so much because holding money in the coin is the most reliable way to save them it is even better than to put them in banks, But ETH is growing faster than BTC and it could be the case.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
I also do not understand this desire of people, in my opinion, Ethereum can not take the place of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a common recognition and is regarded as gold, and Ethereum is its assistant, but not a replacement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
September 05, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
maybe because they only want some changes in the market and also maybe they are holding eth gained thru the bounty campaigns that they have been before that is the thing so we cant blame others they only want it but they dont have the control over it.
Activity: 95
September 05, 2018, 01:10:17 AM
I analyze many people who want ethereum to exceed the position of bitcoin because ethereum is technologically more munitions than bitcoin. I see for the long term that ethereum is more useful than bitcoin. Ethereum is present with technological innovations that have not existed before so that interest in ethereum is increasing. Even so, ethereum cannot compete with the popularity and trust of the people of bitcoin. Bitcoin still dominates the market and has a strong influence even though it is technologically more backward than ethereum. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 502
September 05, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

You must understand, that the demand or price growth of a crypto is not determined by what people want, because it is based on what the product itself offers. ETH offers advantages in speed and is cheaper in cost, this is more value that eth has in order to displace bitcoin.

You can make profit from bitcoin, i don't think we need to displace bitcoin because no one can replace bitcoin because at the first place bitcoin in the king of crypto currency, second ethereum and bitcoin has its own differents. It's up to you when you should want to invest your money. Those coin has a good potential for the future .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 01:00:58 AM
It is the desire of many people who invest in the ethereum. When it does surely will be many once surging prices in ethereum and certainly made a lot of people also get a huge profit. but to be able to reach the value certainly also not easy because of the bitcoin is strong crypto and will not easily be moved by others.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 05, 2018, 12:55:50 AM
in my opinion because maybe eth is better in terms of investment because the price is cheaper than btc, and supported by other factors like many new altcoins that use or collaborate with eth.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

You must understand, that the demand or price growth of a crypto is not determined by what people want, because it is based on what the product itself offers. ETH offers advantages in speed and is cheaper in cost, this is more value that eth has in order to displace bitcoin.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 05:48:33 AM
I perceived that people wanted that way because ETH always has a support coming from its creator in the name of Vitalik Buterin. Unlike bitcoin whose creator's identity is not known until today which gives a bad perception to people regarding its future and how it will cope with the new problems it may encounter in the future.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
You shouldn't really compare ETH with bitcoin in my opinion, they're both different types of coin/tokens. I doubt ETH will over take bitcoin anytime soon though, bitcoin is much more well known.
Pages:
Jump to: