Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 20. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I can't understand it, but it is difficult to believe in it. BTC is the main coin in all crypto. BTC is a standard. ETH has many competitors who can overtake ETH in the future. Therefore in my opinion ETH will never catch up with BTC. BTC - the leader forever!
Yes, I also think ETH will never catch up with BTC. BTC is like gold and ETH as well as other altcoins are currency. We use currency for transactions due to it's more convenient than gold. And currency will never catch up with gold.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
I honestly also want ethereum to overtake bitcoin, why? from ethereum technology is very easy. the transaction is also easy for me to love ethereum
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 05:09:36 AM
this can happen because ethereum usage is very high, ethereum platform is currently widely used by new altcoins, and many ICOs are using ethereum on the investment
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
I think maybe we can see the ICO stack in this forum it's also very easy for them to get money from Ethereum tokens built to get big money, this is because Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin, and people who trade Ethereum for such abundance. But to replace Bitcoin is quite difficult for Ethereum.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
I am not from these people but I think that they are fed up with BTC's dominance and its connection with everything on the crypto market at all. Moreover BTC is very 'old' but its value is growing till this moment and I am very amazed with this fact so much.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
September 02, 2018, 06:04:35 PM
They just bought it for 1000+, so looking forward to it. Because we need the money back.
If everyone tells one lie, will it be a lie?
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
It happens because the BTC outlived. It is the top coin on the market so long and in 2019 the ETH will be the new king, I think.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 02, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
They only think of it and this might be because of it use for all these shitcoin ICOs which made it easy for them to buy and mostly paired to them on they DEX that they mostly traded and apart of that I don't see any other reason to think it will over take btc, btc has been the king and will always lead in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 111
September 02, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
If Ethereum could overcome Bitcoin, then it opens up a possible for altcoins that with a good foundation and feature, they could overcome top coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

I think only some people want it, I personally want bitcoin to remain intact and stand in the top position as a digital currency, no one replaces it. for me bitcoin will be more useful than other altcoints including ethereum.
I think you are right because people want etherium overcome bitcoin is coming only from etherium holder so this is mostly subjective.
In the most situation, i think more people want bitcoin stay in the top include me. But what i dont like is bitcoin is very high to control other crypto. I think it can stand in the top and also not intervence the other crypto.
This is because the price of Bitcoin is not rising from a very long time now and people are now seeking for different options like Ethereum because it is the second cryptocurrency just after Bitcoin.Ethereum also gives good amount of profit returns.Although it does not has the potential to overtake bitcoin so easily but still people are going for it.Now a days people just want profits and ethereum is fulfilling their demands.Ethereum's users are also increasing.
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
I think that the one who promoted this idea is only the main holder of ETH currency, while for those who use ordinary ETH users, they only influence to strengthen their desire to get more wealth and at the same time to use them for distribution and commissioned this idea.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I think only some people want it, I personally want bitcoin to remain intact and stand in the top position as a digital currency, no one replaces it. for me bitcoin will be more useful than other altcoints including ethereum.
I think you are right because people want etherium overcome bitcoin is coming only from etherium holder so this is mostly subjective.
In the most situation, i think more people want bitcoin stay in the top include me. But what i dont like is bitcoin is very high to control other crypto. I think it can stand in the top and also not intervence the other crypto.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
People can have any motives. One is needed because they will get a much larger profit. Others - believe that the ethereum is a project that deserves more attention than bitcoin.
Activity: 303
September 02, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
I think, That's only opinion of whale / big holders of ethereum, other projects / coins are same as that. now many projects compete with each other to accompany value of bitcoin in the future, with real programs, real products, etc. this can be realized if project is really needed in the future
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Maybe not everyone wants it, because when that happens, maybe the crypto market is collapsing and Bitcoin is losing support.
I think everyone can say any predictions or speculations, but we also believe that not all will come true.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 01, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
Because ethereum has more features than bitcoin. Ethereum has created trust for investors. ethereum is suitable for everyone especially students. Ethereum will break the highest position of the holding bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

I think the price movements of bitcoin has a giant effect on the prices of ethereum and thousands of other altcoins. I think changing of this situation would be better to see a better decentralized system on the world of crypto.
Activity: 46
September 01, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
There is no need for such wishes. ETH cannot overcome BTC. I personally want Bitcoin to continue leading the market. It will be best that way. No need for creating unnecessary rivalry with it. ETH is fine in its current position or rating.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

I don't know either but for me I am fine with Bitcoin being the top coin of all then followed by Ethereum. It's a perfect combination actually. The two greatest coins. Both bitcoin and ethereum is profitable so I don't really get it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
Well, this is their wish, but it might not happen. Everyone is thinking and wishing in a direction that would favour him or her. Yes, ethereum is a good coin and second in rank to bitcoin, which is why they feel it is more likely to overthrown it. Also, so many people are holding Ethereum and i would call them lovers of eth. I also hold ethereum, but i do not think it can overtake bitcoin. Even if it will later happen, it cannot be now.
Pages:
Jump to: