Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 33. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
certainly, because many people wanted a revolution and change in crypto. ethereum could be judged more worthy of being able to replace the position of the bitcoin if viewed from the side of the platform. It is indeed quite surprising but in fact a lot of the ethereum platform more functional and widely used than the bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
Yes, because ethereum has a low transaction cost compared to bitcoin, of course everyone will choose ethereum instead of bitcoin. And hold ethereum and sell it when the price jumps high then that is a big advantage.
Activity: 152
July 11, 2018, 01:19:56 AM
Many people save the ETH and many people use ETH to the transaction. And if the ETH as BTC there will be a lot more profitable in many people. In fact, I think it will be a lot of people got rich. Saving the ETH for a long time is very lucrative and this will be a long-term investment success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 11, 2018, 12:47:39 AM
I think this is because ethereum is more cheaper than bitcoin, more faster transaction and more potential for digital future and many coins with very good platform than bitcoin. That's why many people like ethereum than bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
I think this is because ETH is used for its main purpose and that is to trade. As you can see, there are many who heads bitcoin and later to ethereum to be converted to other currencies. So we can conclude that ETH is more used to its sole purpose than bitcoin.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
it may be true, eth is more advantageous than btc, and I think graphs up and down eth price is good and suitable for investment as well as btc. and now too many people are wondering if eth can replace btc, but in my opinion it will not be because btc is the first crypto, and after btc comes altcoins lots, I think it will be very difficult altcoin can replace btc even eth, may not exactly replace eth, but equals btc in terms of investment, maybe eth can match btc in terms of investment
Activity: 30
July 10, 2018, 10:46:59 PM
Some people in this topic say that eth is useless. I wonder if any token is better than eth? This market is a risk, if eth is useless, there is no useful token
Activity: 191
July 10, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Now, ETH have a big effection for ICO project and tokens are running in ETH's platform, so If ETH overcome Bitcoin and become a leader coin, it will made this Altcoins increase strongly about price. This will be very beneficial for people who have a big amount of Altcoins
Activity: 532
July 10, 2018, 10:30:05 PM
indeed everyone wants a profit. Only in this case we should exactly follow the market movement. Here we are more aggressive in exploring the available information. Be patient waiting for the right moment. That's the motivation for me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
Its a no for me but there are people want it to happened, I think they might holding big amount of token or eth itself, they might also consider how innovative Ethereum is, hopefully eth will reach better price but bitcoin started it all so BTC deserves much better.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
probably because Ethereum has many users and many people are investing in Ethereum because it has good growth and so now many people are investing in it because ETH coins have decreased hence many people who want Ethereum can exceed Bitcoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 10, 2018, 08:31:49 PM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.

whenever there is a congestion the whole ethereum network is crippled and medium cost of a transaction goes up just like bitcoin. it has reached up to $4 in the past.
besides if transaction fee is all you care about then go use literary any other altcoin, they are all with much lower fee because nobody ever uses them. or better yet go use one of those 100% free coins like NANO with always 0 fees.
being a coin like Bitcoin is the desire of all existing Altcoin. so many are racing to follow Bitcoin. such as Ethereum which has such an increasing development that many enthusiasts join. these enthusiasts continue to support Ethereum to become number one and pass Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 08:27:43 PM
In terms of business, BTC prices are much higher than ETH so if ETH is sold beyond BTC price then the profit will be greater. As we know that --
- ETH supply in unlimited, inflational,  and has programming language built-in is Turing-complete
  while the overall amount of :
- BTC ever produced is limited, deflational, The built-in language is stask-based and stateless.
In addition, the BTC community is also bigger than ETH, So anyhow ETH and BTC are not competitors, they live side by side and can solve their problems according to their ability.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 10, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
I think many people want Ethereum to pass Bitcoin because they want Ethereum to bring them much profit. Ethereum is one of the great growth potential altcoms, compared to Bitcoin, Etheruem has faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs, and cheaper Ethereum. Ethereum is very popular, it is a lot of ICO projects used as foundation. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors
Activity: 462
July 10, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
That's right. Because people, on the example of Bitcoin, saw how much you can get from the long-term holding of any coin. And now they invested in Ethereum in the hope that this coin will grow. And this coin really became the second coin in the cryptocurrency market and now people want Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
It's just a matter of sporting sense - will Ethereum beat Bitcoin or not. As I see, it won't since no altcoin could oppose BTC's famous.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 10, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
People want Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin because truly ,in investing with cryptos I prefer ethereum for it is affordable compare to bitcoin which is a bigtime money investment ,in terms of uses and functions they are almost the same , but ethereum is much more I am comfortable than bitcoin if I were to be ask for myself.
Activity: 260
July 10, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
I think because eth function like the use of smart contract and in many ICO applications this platfrom that cause the growth of the community, so notoriously indirectly to grow demand and rising prices.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 05:04:40 PM
I'm sure that everything ever ends. so it will be with bitcoin. in his place, there are many coins, but the first who will take it will be an ETH.
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
I like both btc and ether and think that both of them are good for the long-term hold. in my opinion, it is a great way to earn money on btc and ether. both are popular and of great demand. I believe they are worth investing in
Pages:
Jump to: