Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 46. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
Ethereum is still away to go as high as bitcoin. But one day ethereum will be number one because from a technological perspective, it is far more superior.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
I think your judgment is correct. I think that most of the people who want ETH to go beyond Bitcoin are those who hold ETH or are attached to Ethereum. They all want to get profits from it!
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
Some of the bounty hunters using eth for transfering of their token. And ethereum blockchain is much faster and low fees rather than bitcoin and some of the ico project circulate in ethereum so the popularity of the ethereum increase because of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 02, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
This is very simple, those that enter the space recently invested more into Ethereum and want their token to perform like that of BItcoin, BTC for now is too expensive for most people to buy, since one whole coin is what most people feel like holding, so they went for Ethereum which is relatively cheap when compared to BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 02, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
because ethereum is widely used by many people, so people expect the price to exceed bitcoin. I also hope it will happen, although it is impossible or difficult
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
certainly, those who invest in these events so that wants the ethereum they invested can provide their results. In addition, some reason due to the many platforms ethereum used crypto and certainly exceed the bitcoin. so this assumption many people wanting the ethereum are at the top.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 02, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
I am also curious about this question, why people want ETH to surpass BTC.
In my opinion, BTC is the true belief.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
People want ETH and BTC to run more people to invest in ETH because more money is invested.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 02:48:13 AM
I don't think just because the can get profit from ETH. If you're using both ETH and BTC I think you can easily find out a lot of different between these coins. ETH is totally better than BTC in almost ways, BTC is only better than ETH because of its high price. For example, when you make a transaction in ETH, you just need to wait about few seconds but how it will be when you use BTC?
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
It is because of its platform that is being widely used by a lot ICOs and projects of different companies. If you are going to look at it both of them already proved their stability and name in the crypto currency world but their platforms are different and that is where ethereum chosen by a lot of people than bitcoin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
They are late to the part of bitcoin success and Ether is the coins that it seems to become a great coin like bitcoins. Hence believe that Ether is suppose to bypass bitcoins in order for holders to receive the maximum benefit on their holding.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 02, 2018, 02:40:59 AM
I think the fact that Ethereum is now much cheaper than bitcoin. If you buy it now and it will become much more expensive, many will get a good profit.
It is true that you say it and if we buy at current prices then the profits will be large,
but we also have to be patient first and hold until the price is really up Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 02, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
I think the fact that Ethereum is now much cheaper than bitcoin. If you buy it now and it will become much more expensive, many will get a good profit.
Still the reason is to gain profits and nothing else, eth got some attraction as they have been used for creating tokens and people who did invest and wait for some blow really gain good earnings, I guess it will always be like that as for achievement is concerned Bitcoin already gain a lot far from eth.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 02:23:21 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

In my opinion, the value of ETH is still good or still can get by some people. They also want or expect more for I think that Ethereum value still can be accessed by some people, they also hope to increase the amount of  Ethereum itself, because it seen that ethereum is the most popular coin and its value is stable.

Activity: 364
June 02, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
June 02, 2018, 01:13:42 AM
Because those who missed Bitcoin during its 2 and 3 digits are looking for alternative opportunity to invest. ETH is a perfect coin with a very huge marketcap that we can invest in. Bitcoin is too old and expensive to expect it to bull run. So the alternative coins I can suggest are: ETH, LTC, DASH, XRP, IOTA, EOS, ADA, XLM.

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
June 02, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
I think that the value of ethereum is still accessible to some people, they are also hoping to increase the high number of ethereum itself, because it is seen that ethereum is the second most popular coin now.
Activity: 358
June 02, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
Ethereum have some features like smart contract, low transaction fee, and faster transaction, and now many project are using ERC20 on the Ethereum blockchain to implementing their token and almost all ICO are recieving Ethereum for the payment. so its not true if someone said Ethereum is useless. But i don't really know why people want ETH to over come BTC, maybe those people left in behind BTC train and worry about investing in BTC because BTC price are already high. But if you know and believe that Bitcoin can reach the goal to be digital gold or become globally adopted currency you should not to be worry about the price right know. in fact some country already ban BTC for transaction like in my country, but not all the country are ban Bitcoin, In my country we can still trade and investing with Bitcoin so Bitcoin still have a chance to achive the goal to become digital gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 01:08:25 AM
I would say that people wanted to invest in ETH since people are seeing it as a stable coin and a promising potential conin for invesment. Eth is getting more popular these days and the price value is much more affordable for their investment. Another thing, ETH is one of the most use payment system because it has much faster service transaction than BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 11:46:13 PM
I think they want to get the advantage of the ETH and the advantages of several Altcoin. And that I think is also a strategy to get gains. Many people expect that the ETH will be able to compete with the BTC and the belief it will continue to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: