Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 48. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
I do not think that's what people want, but that's a prediction. yes, I read a lot here, that many people predict that the price of Ethereum will go up the same or even higher than Bitcoin. if anyone wants a higher ethereum price than Bitcoin, that's the person who owns Ethereum, because if the ethereum exceeds Bitcoin, then they will become rich.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

The reason why some people wanted Ethereum to overcome bitcoin in the near future is because they have a vested interest. They have huge ethereum on their account balance and that is why they want ethereum to overtake bitcoin so they could be millionaires if that happen. Its a common attitude of people and thus we only need common sense to answer it.
Right,most specially those who gets this ethereum in airdrops that until now holding it taking a chance that one day ethereum may reach the price bitcoin has,how desperate this people are .

But this will never happen,for me its better that other coins took over the top one position from bitcoin than ethereum made it.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Making profit from ETH is always possible even if it not pass bitcoin price but people are wanting this situation that hard cause that could cause some awkard moves on market, and some of alts could just follow etherum.
Activity: 210

In my own opinion, some people prefer ETH than Bitcoin because it has a low transaction fees. They can save and earn more money. And also some people have their own personal interest on ETH. They invest more and there hoping it will rise more after bitcoin will gone.
Activity: 100
Maybe they think like that because of the many projects that pay it eth. But I think until whenever eth will not be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin already has its own place for those who like it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I didn't hear about it. I don't know. Maybe because that it is more comfortable to use one coin. But it is bad for trading, I think. Now you can have difference between prices.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Because Eth more  fast from btc & Most of the projects (ico) Used ethereum blockchain Smiley
Activity: 336
People who are in this business of crypto from very early time they earn BTC and they know value of BTC, now newbies want to get profit like BTC so they are making propaganda for this new coin which never came near to BTC, it just empty advertisement of a minor coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Today, btc become more unpredictable and slow, it will make our money not grow up and stuck in one position. Second reason, many people using Eth to send and receive payment to help them if bitcoin network trouble. Last thing is I agree with you, they get profit when replace money into Eth than other coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
many new coins raise funds through ether . these funds are ether . so people hope that the price of ether will rise . the ether transfer costs are lower than bitcoin . it is more convenient to exchange it for cash .
Activity: 294
Because I find the ETH platform more feature-rich than the BTC, it can help ICOs to capitalize on calls.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263

Obviously ETH is cheapest one in the market with huge community trust on it as well as popularity is ever growing for it. So I am pretty sure that ETH is getting used more and more for profit making only. ETH is at top 2 position and thus making it far easy to catch flowers for it and thus grow it in the market valuation and thus making its prices grow higher and higher.  So its kind of artificial pump you can say Cheesy

However, ETH's primary use in the ICO also makes it more special as whenever new ICO is formed then use money is poured into ETH thus making it liquid asset too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Ethereum price today does really showing the potential in the market that it can grow even more beyond its normal price and most of the people today invest on eth coins because it was cheaper more than bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

There seems to be no other reason than to make a profit, because then, Ethereum will get multiplication ten times.
I think it's a reasonable expectation, though it probably will not come true.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Well, one thing is for sure why people want ETH to over come BTC its because ETH is more cheaper than bitcoin and with the fast and easy transaction with a less transaction fee in regards with trading fee aspect. But that is difficult to happened because ETH is far from beyond the marketcap compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 89
I don't think it's just a profit from the point of view, many people think that because ETH does have a better advantage over the application, if ETH can develop better, it will be very good for the development of the community.
Activity: 83
I think not all people want that, that idea is just for someone who has financially benefited by the ETH run up. For me, I am also really into ETH but I know it is absolutely hard for ETH to come over Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more trustworthy to skyrocket than ETH. However, we can't really predict the future so just wait.
Activity: 167
I think for now ethereum is more commonly used as an ico platform and also most transactions use ethereum, ethereum is also special with its smart contract, so naturally I think if people really want ethereum to match bitcoin,
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Not everyone wants ETH to sweep through Bitcoin. ETH  priced lower than Bitcoin so investors can own more ETH than BTC with investment capital. If ETH passes Bitcoin, then investors will make a lot of profit.
Activity: 147
In my mind, I prefer Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of the cost of a low withdrawal transaction. but when I holding I just pile into bitcoin until the price pumps and turn it into ET H next I sell. Ethereum has also achieved a high market capitalization now.

Pages:
Jump to: