Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 50. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
For me, most of the people who want Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin is merely pure profits that they want. Only few invest in technology because of our needs financially has be satisfied.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 27, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Of course Ethereum enthusiast want to earn more profit that is why they like Ethereum to surpass Bitcoin specially if they have huge investments of this coin but unfortunately this is very impossible to happen because if Bitcoin is in dip it create domino epic to all Altcoins specially the Ethereum in which the price goes down too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 27, 2018, 05:58:20 AM
Becouse They have a lot of ETH so they want ba riher than now so that is why they want it maybe small part of them just like ETH more than BTC but most just want be a richer.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
Everyone should ignore Bitcoin and come to Ethereum. For a variety of reasons, the most important thing is its widespread application. Therefore, while Bitcoin is facing many problems to maintain its position, the future for Ethereum is very bright. Everyone will get the word from ETH.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:34:00 AM
we cannot stay under the shadow of one coin forever, at some point  a new coin will come into being and for this case., ETH is growing rapidly and closing down on Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the recent past has slowed down i its transaction rates and is very expensive to mine, driving most people awAy from it to ETH
Activity: 101
May 27, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
Because Ethereum is much more profitable for earnings relative to bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
Looking at the difference in BTC prices and the current rich ETH price is almost impossible if ETH replaces bitcoin, It takes years and even then if the BTC price does not increase and the BTC price keeps increasing the possibility of ETH to replace the BTC is almost impossible
Activity: 448
May 27, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
In my simple way of understanding about the thread topic, I think that many people had invested more in ETH.  I believe that this coin is much cheaper than btc and that is why more people are holding it because they think it might replace btc and in the event it will pump the way btc do, there would be plenty of millionaires when that will happen. However, I still don't think it will happen the way people would wanted to happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 04:52:57 AM
Ethereum has a larger community behind it and its costs are very cheap
Activity: 102
May 27, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
I think it is because ETH has a stable technical support and Bitcoin does not. I think people believe in the development of technology! Instead of Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency that is maintained by investment!
Activity: 420
May 26, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
These are completely different crypto-currencies.

Bitcoin is quite suitable as a means of payment, whereas ETH is a more universal tool using smart contracts

All who want that bitcoin has disappeared are investors in other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 294
May 26, 2018, 07:31:59 AM
it seems to me that it is obvious that people want to make money on their investments in Ethereum. in addition, Ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency now
Activity: 104
May 26, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I think many people are interested in ETH because ETH is widely used as a smart contract in most ICOs on some projects, it is not impossible that ETH will continue to have skyrocketing prices such as bitcoin

Actually, I think that Eth has a big chance of exceeding Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is only used a payment method which isn't really doing that great right now.
Activity: 101
May 26, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
I'm waiting for the price to rise ETH. I have this coin and I want to get more from it.
I think that most people that have Ethereum is going to want the price of it to go up more. That should be the most basic excuse for the price speculation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 26, 2018, 03:55:34 AM
Because bitcoin is actually behind ethereum in term of tech and other stuff, bitcoin has no advantages compared to ethereum, it is slower and it costs a lot to send some money. Ethereum has more transactions going on the network, being used by a lot of icos and actually has a good future while bitcoin is stuck like that for quite some time.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 26, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
Even if some people want that ETH to overcome the bitcoin prices it will never happen because of the availability of bitcoin is limited and the availability of ethereum is unlimited so the price of one ethereum can never exceeds the one bitcoin's price.And one more reason that if some other coin exceed the price of bitcoin then people will lose the trust on the crypto currencies and it maybe the end of crypto currencies.

I never say never in life, and definitely never say never in crypto. I am a full time Bitcoin supporter, and maybe part time for a few altcoins, and basically no-time for ETH at all. I can admire ETH to be where it is at but I cannot forget certain things about how it got there and that it constantly needs one man to decide things for it. What happens if that man dies or joins Google? ETH will not be the same again.

But still the future is hard to predict. Maybe it will overcome BTC one day, we cannot say. I do not believe this will happen, but I am always proven wrong.
Activity: 149
May 26, 2018, 03:51:53 AM
I'm waiting for the price to rise ETH. I have this coin and I want to get more from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
May 26, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
Even if some people want that ETH to overcome the bitcoin prices it will never happen because of the availability of bitcoin is limited and the availability of ethereum is unlimited so the price of one ethereum can never exceeds the one bitcoin's price.And one more reason that if some other coin exceed the price of bitcoin then people will lose the trust on the crypto currencies and it maybe the end of crypto currencies.
Activity: 308
May 26, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

I think because a lot of people are holding ethereum since it is much more affordable compared to bitcoin or they really just want a change since bitcoin was ever since the top cryptocurrency as ethereum was the top 2. For me I wouldn't mind seeing those too on top regardless of which as long as they moon then I would benefit from it anyways.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:34:28 AM
Probably in these people a lot ETH . Personally, I also look forward to star time
Pages:
Jump to: