Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 47. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
I think the only reason is the people who had already investing their money in eth (me too) are hoping to get high profit from geting the th price is rising and and if this situation had happened it is like btc in three years ago.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
People want eth to pass btc because a lot people who are new into cryptos have enough bag of eth at their disposal and they want it to pass btc so that they will be mega rich, it is easy to have 1 eth compare to 1 btc.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Ethereum is the closest competitor of Bitcoin, so it's only natural that people expect Ethereum to exceed Bitcoin in the future.
But I think the supply amount is the main factor why Ethereum can not approach Bitcoin anytime.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 01, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

It seems so, because almost everyone has Ethereum.
Most of us want to see that with better technology, Bitcoin can be defeated. But I think they will wait in a very long time.

Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So some people want to etherum is reach the bitcoin place. If reach bitcoin place. ethereum reach the high price. But no one can reach the bitcoin price and place. Bitcoin alway king of all coin. etghereum is queen of the coin. Most of the coin follow the ethereum process. Ethereum is help to create the more coin. Both of coin best coin so most of the people invest the both coin and people get more profit. So people hold the both of coin long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
June 01, 2018, 10:47:43 AM
only for this reason they will become richer. especially Ethereum is an excellent contender for the new king of crypto-currencies
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

It seems so, because almost everyone has Ethereum.
Most of us want to see that with better technology, Bitcoin can be defeated. But I think they will wait in a very long time.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
Its simple because they want to make profit, eth still cheap consider to btc and they hope one day eth price could be the same with btc, so they will buy a bulk now and enjoy the result in the end, that is the dream, but they don't compare the eth usage and all the other aspects, its still yoo early to compare btc and eth, even the purpose and the usage both coins are different
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
because bitcoin managed to buy not all. many saw that the price of 1 bitcoin exceeded $ 15,000 at this moment they decided to buy cryptocurrencies too and the most promising of all that were not so expensive was the ether. if bitcoin starts to fall, then some crypto-currencies will definitely take its place and now it is likely to be a ether.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

Looks like potential profit in the future be the main reason, because maybe technologically not much to question it.
Many people were inspired by Bitcoin, and thought they would have the same experience as riding Ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
June 01, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
I'm accumulating ethereum and I want ethereum to rise for this reason. It is very expensive to accumulate BTC so it makes more sense to ethereum
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 03:20:22 AM
It's just human nature. Some people want to some other crypto to come over ethereum, that crypto with some other and so on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
I suppose only those people that are investing in ETH would like ETH to overcome bitcoin. They have their interest in it. Overall bitcoin is more stable to invest in. Bitcoin is the main currency nowadays that is accepted all over the world (except those countries that banned it). Ethereum at the moment just one more altcoin at the cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I don't think that is matter what cryptocurrency will take first place. Every coins have their own work, let them just do it and that's all.
Activity: 259
The people who want the ETH to surpass BTC is the people who has a huge earnings in ETH and the investors of the ICO's that based on ethereum.
Activity: 69

they choose ethereum, because ethereum is still cheap than bitcoi, around $700 ethereum price now. they hope one day ethereum price could be the same with bitcoin.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

In my opinion, these are just forecasts about the development of the market. I personally also believe that Ethereum has a very big future and is a major contender for BTC's position on the market.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

BTC is on the top from so long and people are tired of looking BTC at the top and they want to see ETH at the top. I don't think so there is another reason or people who have invested something/so much in ETH and they want to get more and more profit. That's why they wish ETH to cross BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

Etherium has lots of features that bitcoin do not have, it is more faster when it comes to transactions and lower fees in some wallets and exchanger and it is more secured. I also see Etherium is the best altcoins than can compete with BTC as being the best coins in the market. I also invest in Bitcoin, but I gain more profits with etherium. I am telling you, its not on the coin you invest with but it will always depends on your trading style the margin of your profits.
Activity: 297
Bitcoin is someking of old and people are already used to it. So they are willing to have something new, some new moon and new exitement!
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
in term of technology ethereum is x1000 better that bitcoin because bitcoin is useless shitcoin store of value, faster smarter and there is more than 1000 Dapps on top of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: