Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 51. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
yes because they want to make a profit, Ethereum is still cheaply consider Bitcoin and they expect the price of one day Ethereum can be the same as Bitcoin so they will buy a lot now and enjoy the results in the end, Ethereum has also reached high market capitalization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
May 26, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
people want to surpass ETH the BTC because the BTC is now down and the ET H is getting bigger so they want to replace the bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:36:29 AM
Because many cryptocurrencies now depend on ETH for distribution, ETH's position has risen, and other cryptocurrencies have risen! ETH can drive ups and downs in the market!
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

according to my way of thinking maybe from the fast growth Ethereum and have a good popularity then many people want ETH beyond the BTC because I know Bitcoin until now has not been up then, therefore, I believe Ethereum has a good growth

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:47:13 AM
My opinion it is because eth seems overtaking bitcoin since bitcoin value won't go above 10k in months past. Also eth have the ability to take over bitcoin once bitcoin won't step up from stagnant situation. In addition eth is more affordable than bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 12:40:45 AM
I do not know the reason everyone, because surely not the same. but my personal reason is for the benefit of joining the bounty campaign, because I am a bounty hunter. and when the price of eth beat the bitcoin higher, then the reward obtained after following the bounty campaign will be greater, considering etherum is the platform of most bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

maybe with lots of people who want Ethereum to go beyond bitcoin because now Ethereum is rising up let alone now Ethereum has a fast growth and can be good for the future and hope to surpass Bitcoin and that is very difficult, maybe you think if ETH surpasses BTC because BTC price is still ups and down
Activity: 336
May 09, 2018, 10:02:36 PM
They are crazy, ETH can never overcome the BTC. In my opinion, the ETH is only half the BTC is too good.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

I know less about this because I know Ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin because of the world's first digital currency bitcoin and EThereum is just the best coin after bitcoin and if the Ethereum price can overtake the bitcoin it is not possible

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 09:04:30 PM
I think many people are interested in ETH because ETH is widely used as a smart contract in most ICOs on some projects, it is not impossible that ETH will continue to have skyrocketing prices such as bitcoin
Activity: 119
May 09, 2018, 08:37:03 PM
Many people hope that ethereum can exceed the bitcoin price I think because one of them is with the many ethereum platforms used by bounty ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 09, 2018, 08:24:24 PM
first of all Ethereum is cheaper  you can get more ETHEREUM per BTC.
then Ethereum has a potential to be a future coin which mean it can possibly catch up with Bitcoin in future.
and Many Ethereum Based Token  are Used by many ICOs .
thats why many prefere Ethereum
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 08:20:47 PM
Demand or price growth is not decided by what people want, it is based on what that product is offering. ETH is faster and cheaper in fees in compariosn to bitcoins and thus it is getting popular.
Activity: 458
May 09, 2018, 08:20:21 PM
There are a lot of people who want the ethereum cost more than bitcoin and that also includes me, and frankly because if ethereum costs more than bitcoin I can get a lot of pay from sigcamp and that's my reason. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
May 09, 2018, 08:20:12 PM
the only reason i could possibly offer is that eth is still relatively cheap and as such they can buy it up in droves and then repeat what bitcoin did.I think this is the main reason ,people  want to create a situation where they acquire coins relatively cheaply compared to what they will sell it for in the future and because ETH is almost as known as bitcoin they think it will gather enough momentum to surpass bitcoins thereby enriching themselves.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
May 09, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

Because Ethereum supply is much larger than Bitcoin so they assume and wish that Ethereum can replace Bitcoin (so they can look for luck in cryptocurrency much longer), when in fact it will never happen even though, because of the popularity of Bitcoin cannot be defeated by any coin.

Yes I agree on that I believe that eth is next to bitcoin if we speak about popularity. And it is also profitable because many people around really believe and gain on it so then many people around like ETH same as bitcoin. Both are profitable coin and amazing but many people think that eth is also profitable than btc and it is also affordable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 09, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

Because Ethereum supply is much larger than Bitcoin so they assume and wish that Ethereum can replace Bitcoin (so they can look for luck in cryptocurrency much longer), when in fact it will never happen even though, because of the popularity of Bitcoin cannot be defeated by any coin.
Activity: 560
May 09, 2018, 08:01:47 PM
In my opinion it is a bit difficult to observe bitcoin in the near future with other coins, because I think bitcoin is a benchmark for exchanging values against other coins. So when changed bitcoin it will change a system also in digital currency exchange in my opinion. If anyone likes ETH it is a taste for coin and I think ETH is also likely to have a stable value in digital currency in exchange so maybe that's why some people tend to prefer ETH
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

I am a party to those who want the ethereum to surpass the bitcoin. My basic reasons is because of its very low transaction fees compared to that of Bitcoin and also that the ethereum wallet serves as  wallet to hold most of our tokens/altcoins but bitcoin is serving just as a means of exchange to our fiats.
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 07:29:39 PM
There are a lot of people who want ethereum more than bitcoin, and I think they are people who have a lot of ethereum and most people get paid bounty with ethereum wallets, if the price of ethereum exceeds the bitcoin, and they certainly get a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: