Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 98. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 07:35:35 AM
As what i read about bitcoin, its more convenient to use. You can send money anywhere and receive it after few minutes. Bitcoin is not controlled by large bank and when you do transactions, bitcoin doesnt have charge fees which the bank usually do.

yes i agree with you. bitcoin is fast and easy.
The main reason that people using bitcoin is that there is no tax and charge fees, and that the government can't see how much money you actually have.
Yes you are right that due to accessibility and no tax involvement bitcoin should be used. Furthermore bitcoins is the fastest way of transaction as well as withdrawal of your amount. No bank or other entity can interfere in your transactions and withdrawal.

being a digital and crypto currency there are several benefits of bitcoins ,so I shall prefer to use bitcoins rather than other currency.
Activity: 658
September 20, 2017, 01:55:05 AM
its all about technology people love technology that make theirs live easier and become fast.  that the reason. why we need bitcoin to make our live more and more easier and comfortable
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 12:57:39 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People are using bitcoin just because it helps us a lot. It can sustain our daily needs in life. It has a great value of money so thats why people are focusing here because they got a higher money than their job. Also bitcoin has a fast transaction. It is easy to send it to receive money from others. All we know that it is a crypto currency or digital money so it's easy to claim it.
Activity: 812
September 20, 2017, 12:02:52 AM
because bitcoin is simple, easy, attracts a lot of people attention, and promises ,,, if everyone transact using bitcoin ,, I think will reduce the unemployment rate in a country. and this bitcoin needs to be socialized to others ,,
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

Bitcoins is very helpful to everyone. Through here you can make transactions and make a payment without any hassle to go out. Also when we use it, it can be an instant way to earn money at home. When you join in forums and campaigns you will absolute can earn and it can provide your basic needs in life.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 19, 2017, 11:12:22 PM
Easy, fast and convenient! That's the goal of BTC and they're for the people. They must be known and must be learn.  Grin
it's excess bitcoin is very popular by everyone that is easy and simple to use, not complicated.
bitcoin also has other advantages that is transparent every transaction so everyone can see it
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Blockchain the future of democratic payment!
September 19, 2017, 11:09:41 PM
Easy, fast and convenient! That's the goal of BTC and they're for the people. They must be known and must be learn.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 19, 2017, 10:59:19 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized so no one controls it. Bitcoin gives more people an opportunity to earn an income and the endless opportunities it can give to people who would work hard to have a comfortable life in the future. Bitcoin provides an income for those unemployed ones while they are looking for jobs or maybe consider earning bitcoin full time and to those employed ones who are looking for more extra income. Bitcoin is a good long term investment as it has interest way more better than the banks do.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 19, 2017, 10:58:09 PM
We benefit for the growth of bitcoin. There would also be a growth in the transactions that uses bitcoin as their primary currency in the internet. Life would just be easy if bitcoin and other crypto currency would grow.
you are right we are using bitcoin because of the advantage given but we also have to compare the bitcoin given disadvantage as well. for the transaction is indeed a good thing because it uses P2P but for growth I think tends to decrease for example expensive transaction fees and long confirmation.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 19, 2017, 10:52:23 PM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

We  used bitcoin for faster transaction of  paying bill,buying internet card games,buying technology gadget,bitcoin is the alternate of money,we can use this things all over the world who used this kind of process,in bitcoin you can also earn,make a saving.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 19, 2017, 10:38:59 PM
We benefit for the growth of bitcoin. There would also be a growth in the transactions that uses bitcoin as their primary currency in the internet. Life would just be easy if bitcoin and other crypto currency would grow.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 02:31:13 PM
Bitcoin should be used because it's pretty new, meaning its value will only increase over time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 19, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
Everyday crypto currency popularity are growing up. People more interested about crypto. Because it's safe, modern, easy and promising. Bitcoin is a major part of crypto market. That's why everyday bitcoin's value and demands are increasing. That's why people use bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 01:43:30 PM
Bitcoins are the safe and secure money. Its fast and instant. You can buy it low prices and then wait and sell it high .There's no government tax applied on it. Its easy to transfer bitcoin outside country and there is no complication or additional tax applies. These are just a few advantages of bitcoin along with many more which makes people to quit fiat and use bitcoins .
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 09:18:11 AM
There are many coin in this world but bitcoin is a one of the best one so People use bitcoin.
correct. but actually there are also many coins to be prefensi to save in addition to bitcoin. if for the price and usability is btc most used
Activity: 434
September 19, 2017, 09:09:52 AM
Bitcoins value now a days is very high and you can exchange it into real cash. Another thing is that even college students can have income just by working on startup companies to promote their ico's, So it was really a big help for those persons who wants to earn an income without taking too much of their time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 05:21:25 AM
I think bitcoins is very easy transaction. Even most country use this coin for their business. It has many easy way to earn. So many people support this coin.

Bitcoin has many advantages. And each user finds in bitcoin exactly what he needs most - someone needs anonymity of transfers, someone in deflation, and someone in the speed of transactions.

Yes i agree. People should use it, because its safe and your privacy is very high. Your government can't take actions about your bitcoin. They can't even see how much you have.

You can also invest in it and gain a lot of money from it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
September 19, 2017, 05:04:50 AM
People should use bitcoins because its a future of money and it will reach to that level where we cannot imagine so if you are into bitcoin at this stage then you should consider yourself very lucky as not many people are aware about it at a moment and when it will become more popular in future you would be already holding a great amount of bitcoins.
People like us who started doing bitcoin earlier can be considered lucky because we opened our mind to a great opportunity. And we can keep our earned or bought bitcoin so that it will have a greater value in the future as more and more people are starting to know about bitcoin.

early adopters of bitcoin are really lucky but we cannot say ourselves lucky. because we adopted bitcoin very late. I myself adopted bitcoin at starting of 2014. lucky people are those who adopted bitcoin back in 2010.
but yeah. we are still luckier than those who still don't know about bitcoin.
We are also lucky because we have joined bitcoin in the time when it is still in the progress of price increase and the base of it is now more stronger so we can invest in it without any worry and we can keep our money for longer time in it and in the future the price will be more higher.

Thats true we are so glad that they have bitcoin that we use for incase of we have to buy something, Im so glad that i know how to bitcoin and we hope bitcoin will not gone.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 19, 2017, 04:53:59 AM

Yeah, you can really use it around the world. Actually, there are a lot of reasons why people should use bitcoin. One of those was the transaction fee. Transferring bitcoins just cost few pennies and you can send as much value as you want.

In the past yes but today Im disagree. Transaction fees now ranging from $5-$10 and I saw others even higher than that. Not much difference at all compare to traditional normal fees and somehow in some cases, traditional is way low compare to that.

But even it's like that, no doubt that it's more convenient to used bitcoin than traditional money transfers.

Bitcoin has data authorization that can not be interfered by anyone while conventional banks do the opposite, I'm not so concerned about transaction costs, which obviously can send money around the world without excessive costs and in no time. Bitcoin is able to reach all people even with the smallest nominal with no monthly interest.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 04:51:32 AM
I think bitcoins is very easy transaction. Even most country use this coin for their business. It has many easy way to earn. So many people support this coin.

Bitcoin has many advantages. And each user finds in bitcoin exactly what he needs most - someone needs anonymity of transfers, someone in deflation, and someone in the speed of transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: