Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 96. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 04:24:54 AM
more percentage people will use bitcoin for additional their income.
bitcoin like thing that is have awesome price, and like treasure, valuable. in our perspective, botcoin is best for make money
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
October 08, 2017, 04:01:45 AM
Bitcoin is the form of electrical currency. You can use Bitcoin without the touch of bank or other 3rd person. Though bitcoin is not available world wide but people's are now more into bitcoins. They know the value because its for smart asses. We should use Bitcoins instead of printed money
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 03:58:08 AM
Bitcoin is our future money, people should use this as transactions. other countries are using Bitcoin already not just for payment but the government implemented cashless society. i think bitcoin will go wild 2-3 years from now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 03:12:47 AM
You ask me why? Because Bitcoin is designed to be deflationary which means it will most likely to increase in value over time. Bitcoin is also a digital asset, not a physical asset which means a war, natural disasters, etc won't affect your stash of coins as long as you remember your word phrases (for some wallet) or you have your paper wallet stored somewhere safe. Last one would be the ease of carrying Bitcoin around, you could carry $1B in Bitcoin by a few piece of paper or by your phone, it is so easy to carry your Bitcoin somewhere else.
Activity: 462
October 08, 2017, 03:05:23 AM
Well one major benefit of bitcoins is you totally own all your bitcoins. There are no goverment nor banks controlling your purchasing power and capabilities. Another would be it's very convenient and easy to use. Paying with a lot of things is one tap away. You don't have to keep and store all your money away. You can just bring your phone with you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 02:58:04 AM
There are many reason why should be people use Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can change life in this world better, just like the Internet is changing the world. blockchain technology of Bitcoin that can be adopted for other things. Bitcoin transactions are peer to peer and anonymous and no third party can freeze our funds.
Activity: 1582
October 08, 2017, 02:50:31 AM
There are many reasons people should use bitcoin. Its a digital currency no hand cash and no risk. It may tranject from everywhere if anyone have suitable phone or laptop. When everywhere use bitcoin then just one click he may done his work by saving valuable time. That is way people should use bitcoin also so many reasons.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 02:39:08 AM
bitcoin network is a simple payment medium, much like payment methods, payment is quicker, where you can earn and spend,
Activity: 392
October 08, 2017, 02:37:21 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Quoting from the words of an experienced person or who have long followed the bitcoin online business, that bitcoin is a business that embodies the dreams of many people and bitcoin often makes many people happy, rich in bitcoin property, therefore after I myself proved to use bitcoin was very it's true that business bitcoin is promising and does not contain fraud elements, so until now I use bitcoin as a source of income in online jobs.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
October 08, 2017, 02:36:45 AM
because they will gain some profit from it if they hold it to some times .
Activity: 18
October 08, 2017, 01:07:00 AM
For one thing, it really is an easy and rapid way to transfer cash rapidly wherever around the world with little in charges. It really is also a way to store cash with out the use of financial institutions and manage of the government.
Activity: 336
October 03, 2017, 02:39:43 PM
If world public use digital coin, then they use bitcoin.Cause it's secure and Trustworthy.Moreover
Daily bitcoin public demand is increasing.
Activity: 133
October 03, 2017, 02:36:07 PM
Bitcoin can use everyone but it is not important thing for each person.
Activity: 654
October 03, 2017, 02:24:45 PM
Bitcoin is a secure system and its a very easy way to make money. For the people who need money I would suggest to use bitcoin.
It can help a lot of people in need.
Yes, Bitcoin is the most secured and safe way to store and transfer money in digital world due to its flexible nature. It has many advantage over other coins the extra charges can be left aside due to is advantages. It is very good way from investment of you own money buy trading also we can get more money.

Bitcoin currency is growing more and more. I believe that it will soon be the primary currency in good developed countries. Bitcoin is a proven and secure way to keep their money. With a great knowledge of the mechanics of the market and a certain amount of money you can earn a lot without much work. Of course, if you take it seriously.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 03, 2017, 02:21:07 PM
Bitcoin is a secure system and its a very easy way to make money. For the people who need money I would suggest to use bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is the most secured and safe way to store and transfer money in digital world due to its flexible nature. It has many advantage over other coins the extra charges can be left aside due to is advantages. It is very good way from investment of you own money buy trading also we can get more money.
Activity: 6
October 02, 2017, 05:08:47 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 02, 2017, 04:50:48 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin has a great advantage to us than the fiat money. People should used bitcoin, because bitcoin is decentralized, it does  not discriminate, fast in transaction and the system is secure. I think in future the whole world will understand the beauty of this great technology. I have a Friend that find it very difficult to get money from his brother abroad but with bitcoin now he got the money easy. Bitcoin provide comfort and financial stability.
Activity: 966
October 02, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

the benefits of bitcoin so much, but I think all need a profit, profit one of the biggest factors why choose bitcoin. I'm just being realistic.
Activity: 31
October 02, 2017, 04:35:38 PM
It's fast (not as ETH) but fast enough and no one can take it from you or steal it. it's also private ; no one can see your payment informations .
Activity: 29
October 02, 2017, 04:20:27 PM
Why? High level of security, fast transfers worldwide and anominacy there are so many reasons, people should start using bitcoin daily!
Pages:
Jump to: