Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 179. (Read 122103 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
April 04, 2016, 06:16:06 AM
people should buy bitcoins because world is getting change and being digital. and bitcoin is the currency of future. every one will get involved in bitcoin so soon.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2016, 06:12:03 AM
Because with BTC you dont need banks.
You are your own bank.
i'm not agree with that,nowdays i still need a bank even i have so much bitcoin,and people also like that,because some cuntries still have no place to shop or use bitcoin as currency as well,so i think we still need a bank.
yeah in my country I can't even eat some food from restaurant and pay bitcoin as the money. Or I could never purchase anything from my nearby local stores. Still bitcoin has to grow. Only after we can buy the everyday needs by using bitcoin we can tell there is no need for other currencies and banks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 06:01:57 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Yes it is future currency, Bitcoins will take some time but it is very profitable currency for everyone.
i always suggestion to people to use it .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
April 04, 2016, 05:51:26 AM
The most people should use it because its easy to pay with and the fact its globally useable no exchanges or anything.
Also another fact is that you can control your own money, no banks are involved and they also cannot say anything about it.
The last reason that makes it attractable is that its also profitable like savings on a bank on a long term.(most likely)
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
April 04, 2016, 05:45:25 AM
People should make use of Bitcoin because it is easy to work with. If for example someone from your family in a other counrty needs money you can transfer it to them with in seconds.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 05:16:16 AM
Need to keep up with the times
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2016, 05:06:34 AM
You are your own bank.

Yeah its one of the major factor. Every user have their own wallets which acts equal to a bank. Even for transactions we doesn't need to depend upon a intermediary.
Activity: 464
April 04, 2016, 03:39:08 AM
You are your own bank.
i'm not agree with that,nowdays i still need a bank even i have so much bitcoin,and people also like that,because some cuntries still have no place to shop or use bitcoin as currency as well,so i think we still need a bank.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2016, 03:35:03 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it can help them save money. People who have a problem with saving money can buy Bitcoins so they can not buy other stuff. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 04, 2016, 03:26:54 AM
You are your own bank.

but maybe in the future bitcoin users feel need of banks for their bitcoin, and the banks feel need to adopt bitcoin, which will be inevitable if bitcoin take over the whole world.
banks are not essential for bitcoin. That's the peculiarity of bitcoin. If it is adopted by banks then it becomes the normal currency like dollars and euroes.
Activity: 575
April 04, 2016, 03:15:38 AM
You are your own bank.

but maybe in the future bitcoin users feel need of banks for their bitcoin, and the banks feel need to adopt bitcoin, which will be inevitable if bitcoin take over the whole world.
Activity: 183
Merit: 102
April 03, 2016, 06:13:14 PM
Bitcoin has made my home country free in many ways - why should people use it? because its free and unregulated my friend never forget that truth
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 06:00:22 PM
You are your own bank.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 03, 2016, 05:54:24 PM
Honestly it's just better! There's not that many drafting fees. No taxes. No possible stealing. It's just easier. I don't really know of a time when I was so financially stable without Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 05:40:53 PM
well bitcoin is the currency that is not regulated by any governments or banks and people themselves usually impact the price only

i think that its the only currency that has such a bright future and i hope that bitcoin will soon become the worlds one and only currency

Not possible to see that bitcoin will be ruling the world in future, as fiat is more important for majority of people, but I really fell that maximum people should use bitcoin as it is very innovative currency.

Really bitcoin looks to be one among the greatest innovation of human creation. Fiat is much important but at the same time if bitcoin grow enormous and gets to 50% of usage, gradually fiat users will start following bitcoin.

50% is too huge to expect mate, and which seems to be impossible too, even if 20% of entire population starts using bitcoin in future then we can see bitcoin achieving many milestones in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 03, 2016, 02:46:21 PM
people should use bitcoin because it is a benefit to us all to control our own finances.... and this will only happen in the future if adoption is increased.

Bitcoin can die in future but crypto currency will live i belive. Control own finances it's real that people need.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 01:37:04 PM
Need to keep up with the times, this bitcoin money of the future!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
April 03, 2016, 10:55:41 AM
people should use bitcoin because it is a benefit to us all to control our own finances.... and this will only happen in the future if adoption is increased.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 03, 2016, 10:52:02 AM
well bitcoin is the currency that is not regulated by any governments or banks and people themselves usually impact the price only

i think that its the only currency that has such a bright future and i hope that bitcoin will soon become the worlds one and only currency

Not possible to see that bitcoin will be ruling the world in future, as fiat is more important for majority of people, but I really fell that maximum people should use bitcoin as it is very innovative currency.

Really bitcoin looks to be one among the greatest innovation of human creation. Fiat is much important but at the same time if bitcoin grow enormous and gets to 50% of usage, gradually fiat users will start following bitcoin.
Activity: 672
April 03, 2016, 05:57:43 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Because it's much easier to use bitcoin rather than paypal or any other payment method, you don't need to send ID. bill, bank verification or phone number etc. With bitcoin everyone can easy start making transaction, which are little delayed comparing with paypal which are instant.

Yeah I couldn't agree more with you, bitcoin don't need a any verification to do transactions, it is can use by anonymously. Although the confirmation of the transaction take few minutes even more than one hour, besides that I think can be handled.
Jump to: