Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 29, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
There's many reason people use bitcoins.Most of them use it for fast transactions since it works  worldwide and help you to send money any where you want. No matter if bitcoin bans in your country it will still use and help for sending tax free transactions. The biggest use of this coin is earning free money with low investment . I myself do invest with my salary and in back i gain some profit.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
One of the main selling points for people to get into Bitcoin is the very low miner fees at the current moment... While this will probably be increased to double the amount it is now, roughly around .03-.07 cents, it will still be substantially cheaper than using payment systems like PayPal.

Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. you can use it anywhere within the globe, to send value nearly instantly, almost without cost. transferring bitcoins costs only some pennies and you may send as a great deal price as you need. It’s essential to understand that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated. The best thing is that transactions are performed in a peer-to-peer technique, without the need for a bank or third party to supervise it.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Using Bitcoin brings about extreme speed in transactions which in never possible before its existence. To put simply, it provides almost perfect convenience to transaction speeds but that in itself comes with a fair measures of security issues which can be solved by being more cautious
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 07:29:42 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Using bitcoin is the fastest way to do transactions. We can send and accept bitcoin payments anytime. There is no hassle in dealing with the system. The convenience is there no more headaches for traffic you can use your phones anytime & anywhere.
Activity: 110
March 29, 2018, 07:19:36 AM
Bitcoin is a more convenient way of payment system. It's way too good than other payment method. It's easy to send and receive money almost around the world. I don't think why other countries banned bitcoin in fact that btc makes transactions lot easier. This is much useful because it can secure our future lives and live in more convenient life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
March 29, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
Bitcoin has its own value for the holder, easy to use all over the world whenever, safe, efficient (not necessarily to the bank) and of course the value of a fantastic increase, of course not have to remove all our identity. But now many parties are looking for profits at the level of anomalies of bitcoin holders for crime (this I disagree). I do not think that Bitcoin will go down anymore because of negative issues related to crime if you can use like KYC for Bitcoin holders to control from other crimes
Activity: 31
March 29, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
Bitcoin as a currency, is a tool for human collaboration.  Money has gone through many eras throughout human history; at first money came from the Earth, something we could all see and believe in because it exists as physical resources.  Afterward, money came from governments, national governments issue and print a currency that the citizens then use within their country, and so this money can be exchanged across country lines and represent trust in stable governments, but as power consolidated to these governments so has the freedom of exchange, trade and movement of money been diminished. Now, Bitcoin is the money that comes from the people.  We have taken the idea of money from the corrupt, the rich, and the oppressors of humanity and democratized it, in order to give it back to the people. Anyone can be the creator of money now, and this is the modern era of money we all enter together, the more we use Bitcoin the stronger we the people become.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
People should use bitcoin to make transactions fast and easy. With bitcoin and its blockchain technology we can send bitcoin anytime we want. No need to fall in line, no more waiting. Also, through btc we can shop without cash on hand. Those are the main reasons why bitcoin and the blockchain technology was developed. But today, most people especially the young ones get involve on bitcoin just to earn money. Yes bitcoin can be a source of income, but let's not only see it as an asset.
Activity: 48
March 29, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
Because bitcoin can help us in many ways. It can help a simple people to earn money. By joining in signature campaign it will serve as a great help for us. And also we can transfer money without hassle.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 29, 2018, 06:17:29 AM
people should use bitcoin because if a bitcoin is a person they can earn as much as other jobs that are just a small amount of money even if they work hard.
Activity: 84
March 29, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

because Bitcoin is fast If you pay a check from another bank to your bank, the bank will often hold the money for a few days, because it can not be trusted that the fund is really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally much faster.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

People should use bitcoin in order  to make our transaction  online faster and hassleness  like payment of bills monthly or buying of goods ect  thru online.
March 29, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
This currency, along with other crypto-currencies, is considered by many financial experts to be money of a new generation, since this virtual financial system differs radically from both state financial systems
Activity: 42
March 29, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
March 29, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
its a great way of keeping ur money in safe
no one will steal your bank card and u can expect their will be a big return one day
And no one can shutdown bitcoin network
choose it up
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
Bitcoin is the future because:
1. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
2. It's more secure, again on some website they can not steal your wallet when you spend bitcoin
3. less fee
4. It cannot be controlled by governments
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

Bitcoin is a life saver! People should used bitcoin because it gives a work or extra income for those people who dont have their work. If you want to have a big or huge profit then probably you should used bitcoin. It can also help us in our every day living because it is very convenient to use when you have something to pay you can also used bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
People should use bitcoin because they can get a good profit, it can help a lot of people. They can send and recieve money around the world  easier and faster  with very low transaction fees, it is decentrilized  Bitcoin is the future currency.
March 29, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Of course, Wikipedia gives a definition of what bitcoins are, but it is too complex for understanding many users, and many scientific terms in this virtual encyclopedia can confuse newcomers even more.
Activity: 30
March 28, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
People should use bitcoin because it's a good investment for fast money and it helps us financially because it is a digital form of currency. People should encourage themselves to use Bitcoin to see the difference between stressful and effortless.
Pages:
Jump to: