Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
When bitcoin prices last year rose to more than 1500% then made all the media preach bitcoin, it certainly makes everyone curious and finally choose bitcoin to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Well, bitcoin has many reasons to be used. They can use bitcoin as a mode of payment its just not yet fully developed to be applicable wherever. Thinking of it as a payment was pretty handy compared to real money and credit cards wherein if you'd lost it you really need to seek for  bank's help and that's really inconvenient to do. On the contrary, bitcoin dont necessarily need some as it was controlled by you. It can also be their way to earn money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

We use bitcoin first for the transaction even how many transaction you would like. I use it to Have a income because this is what i have now and i do not want to give up this job because here there is a freedom work.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
Actually, there are many reasons for people's use bitcoin such as Bitcoin prices are higher & you should earn huge benefit.
Activity: 82
March 27, 2018, 07:29:25 AM
It's convenient use for transactions was likable to the users, anonymity that gives a certain secrecy to hide their identities to assured users dealings, and of course its prospect that still growing as of today and to it's future.
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Since it's anything but difficult to utilize, quick and can be earned effortlessly. It can truly be helpful for those individuals who simply needs to buy critical diminishes on the web, they can utilize bitcoin as a method of installment and by this, it will be less demanding for them. Utilizing bitcoin can truly have a great deal of advantages in our every day life.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
I think, people should use bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a asset . And I think bitcoin is a job. It gives us best currency. Bitcoin gives us lot of money. Any poor people can be rich by using Bitcoin. It can be said that Bitcoin is very useful for the unemployed people . So we should use Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:20:44 AM
Different reasons but most often because it's a very good asset and you can do different things with it when it grows.
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

When investors start investing, investors fully accept the changes of the market.. Investing in Bitcoin is like buying gold or playing securities. Bitcoin is a new market, the greater the volatility of the market and of course the greater chance of making a profit, the greater the risk. This is an interesting investment. And there will be a lot of people involved. However, as we see with the growing market trend of exchange, Bitcoin has responded to the need for quick, easy, convenient and secure payment, the number of people using Bitcoin increasingly. great. It's clear that people have used Bitcoin and have chosen it.

Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 05:50:57 AM
For me using Bitcoin is not necessary because I am looking for growth in terms of prices. It is a matter of preference on how you will use your Bitcoin is it for investment, for extra income, for some kind of payment method or a mix of all of them. Bitcoin has many purpose it is not only money. We can say that even holding Bitcoin is counted as using it.
Activity: 65
March 27, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
People should use bitcoin if they want financial freedom and want to be able to do what they want with their money without worrying about the government or banks. No one controls you or your coins.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
Why should people use Bitcoin? for their families with children eating everyday life and Increased interest in this study. People should start bitcoin because there is a lot of opportunities that you can get to earn some funds.
Activity: 105
March 27, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

Technically, bitcoin would need to scale ultimately to keep up with the pace of the ever-growing need for faster transactions and security for bitcoin users. This is not really hard if we could come up with a consensus as a community. The thing is, some devs responsible for the said growth or development of the code often mix things with personal gains, which ideally isn't good for bitcoin's thriving in the long run.
We know that people now daw have a high exchange rate for a 1 bitcoin..,
Bitcoin has generated plenty of interest and controversy as a "third" type of currency and an alternative to government flat currencies like the U.S. dollar or the euro or pure commodity currencies like gold or silver coins.
Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.
Purchases Are Not TaxedSince there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases, according to Investopedia so better use bitcoin.

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 05:35:33 AM
I use bitcoin for a lot of reasons, to making online transaction easier and flexible can also for exchange these values which mean control a bigger especially can be used for investment in a not too long
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
March 27, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
Because Bitcoin is a modern, technological means of payment. Who can make their owners free. From all shackles of the banking system.
Activity: 104
March 27, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
My opinion is. Using Bitcoins increases its prevalence. The interest in it is growing among ordinary people and among government agencies. Increased interest in this study. The study is to improve technical competence.i think people should use their bitcoins in order to make some profit in a longer run because if you hold your bitcoins you will most probably benefit a lot in the near future
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
Bitcoin is an easy and simple payment system with blockchain technology, with bitcoin we can easily transfer money, in addition to bitcoin is also suitable to invest in either short-term and long-term investments, you need not doubt this bitcoin because now bitcoin is worldwide popular and also now many supermarkets, malls, hospitals use bitcoin as a means of payment, so, let's invest in bitcoin as this is the money of the future
Activity: 82
March 27, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
Easy Payments.... still many people in the world that don't have bank accounts,while internet access is easier.Bitcoin permit them to pay others easier than transfer and credit cards  for transactions.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
March 27, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
In my own opinion, bitcoin is one of the easiest way to earn huge amount of money without a hustle because all you gonna do is to post something that is related to bitcoin, exchange coins to other users and join and share some campaign. People should start bitcoin because there is a lot of opportunities that you can get to earn some funds. It will be easy for people to fill their needs and their wants. They can help their family's financial problems in an easy way. They can provide some income for their own future. And also, they can help other people if they recommend bitcoin to other people that has financial problems.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
Peoples use bitcoin because, it simple to use, safe and convince to use, peoples use bitcoin because it makes online transaction more easier,
Pages:
Jump to: