Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
because the value of bitcoin it high and recognized in the world and can be used for transactions all over the world.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 27, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
People use bitcoin for wanting something new, as we know that deals on the internet are huge and predictions from economists on internet transactions can reach thousands of trillions of dollars a day, if relying on banks of course the fees are huge, so bitcoin is the solution of the future.
the purpose of all that is a big profit. most bitcoin users withhold the bitcoin they have in order to exchange at a high price. people should have it, because by having bitcoin, its economy might be much better.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
People use bitcoin for wanting something new, as we know that deals on the internet are huge and predictions from economists on internet transactions can reach thousands of trillions of dollars a day, if relying on banks of course the fees are huge, so bitcoin is the solution of the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
I think the majority of people continue to rely on bitcoin is an opportunity in earnings every time is very large it can also help the economy of every country when the government directly accepts the existence of bitcoin to grow.
I think people should use bitcoin because bitcoin can help many people in this world to have a better future and when people use bitcoin they can have a chance that there money can really grow when they we will invest it with bitcoin, and i believe that bitcoin can really make our economy very great when people we will use bitcoin.
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
First of all I would like to ask why you guys are digging up such an old topic,even though it is interesting to see what has changed since 2015 ( btc is  not anymore an superfast mehtod for payment and it is not anymore cheap in transactions) why dont you start a new topic instead of keeping answer to this one?
Activity: 588
March 27, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
Maybe, Yes.
Because Bitcoin is a high value even if it's on dropping now. I think next week or next month it's getting high again.
And there is an advantage using Bitcoin. Like, you have a freedom in payment. You are in control of money using Bitcoin plus no limitation when trasferring it. No hassle about scheduling for bank transactions.
Activity: 224
March 27, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
people have the right to choose whether or not to use bitcoin. if people find it convenient to use bitcoin, they will use it
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money,we can use this in future and also we  can give this to our son or future genaration... and if we face some problem in future we can solve it using this
....so people use this for various reason.

Activity: 163
March 27, 2018, 09:01:31 AM
Because transactions with Bitcoin are considered faster and cheaper. Bitcoin is also decentralized. Users take advantage of Bitcoin for investment because it considers Bitcoin a high value asset. Not a few also use Bitcoin for daily trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 27, 2018, 08:52:49 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin will be future money, you can even see approximately at this time that the value is unstable and that it grows when using, and it is very good for the Bitcoin.
People have to use bitcoin because it works very easily, and you can easily pay it, and transaction also very cheap and fast, and it is better, than banks. Olso its mitch safe that bank, you alvwys kontrol your payments

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is used in countries where the financial system is far from perfect. That is why we see a rapid spread of cryptocurrencies in such countries as Russia, Ukraine, China and some other authoritarian states.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
March 27, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin should use by the people because it helps them a lot. Here i8n bitcoin there's a lot of profit that can get. as well as the benefits that they want. bitcoin is a trusted online job which you can earn a lot of money. Also, bitcoin helps those people who are jobless because it can help them to have a job.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
Actually, there are many reasons for people's use bitcoin such as Bitcoin prices are higher & you should earn huge benefit.
The reason most people use bitcoin is to make a profit, if it is unprofitable of course people will not use bitcoin and this is also the main reason I use bitcoin. I expect year-end prices will reach more than $ 45k or 600% higher than the current price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Back from the Dead!
March 27, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
Everyone has their own reasons and advantages for using bitcoin. For me, its mostly security, and anonymity and fast transactions. Nowadays fiat and cheques are becoming more and more slow to use, as banks are getting more corrupted, along with the society. Thus, in my view, the best way to go about this is to use bitcoin, a currency with impartial judgment and decentralized verification Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 08:34:13 AM
People should bitcoin now because this will help their futures. I mean bitcoin will be a currency in the future and I am 100% sure about that, just look at the tradings and the system. Bitcoin is another way of investing in a safe way and gaining more. Using bitcoin helps a lot of projects and people, we just don't know.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
Apparently in order to make translations instantly and participate in transactions using bitcoin with its quick advantage.
Activity: 130
March 27, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Bitcoin is not only safe and reliable but also very cheap, convenient and affordable. Bitcoin users are protected by unhackable blockchain system that guarantees their safety. the transaction cost is cheaper as compared to the banks and the user identity is kept unanimous.
Activity: 81
March 27, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
Because bitcoin do very helpful to us. Why?
As per my experience bitcoin is very convenient because it easier to transact no hassle
 for ex. you need to pay your bills, by using bitcoin you paid those bills by using your phone and bitcoin. You don't need to go the store just yo pay.
March 27, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
People used bitcoin in many ways,like they can get profit.It is easier way to transfer funds.It is more convenient  use for transaction and gives secrecy to hide the persons identity.People use as bitcoin as an asset.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
March 27, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
for me this is about financial gain, bitcoin is the fastest and most expensive and safest money. so many people use bitcoin, for me you do not need to trust anyone because you can transfer to the whole world without registering anywhere because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: