Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
Bitcoin is a type of digital currency which is very popular.
I think a lot of people use bitcoin because Blockchain technology that becomes the backbone of digital currency is a decentralized and peer-to-peer system that does not depend on any party and of course they can earn easy-money and feel like a smart person.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
What’s the minimum I can invest?
What minimum purchases exist on Bitcoin exchanges are merely requirements set by each individual exchange to reflect the minimum purchase/sale that they feel is necessary to cover their overhead for each transaction.
Activity: 246
March 25, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
Bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders and many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin,where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Bitcoin is now being used for many purposes. Bitcoin is used in such shopping. And recently the Bitcoin is being taken for tax. Bitcoin is also being used in many other works.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
What’s the minimum I can invest?
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
March 25, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
who is not interested in bitcoin gan. may be the first person to know bitcoin less sure if bitcoin can produce including me. but after I know if bitcoin can produce. since then there is no day except business and investment in bitcoin . if I think bitcoin can change our lives can become more valuable and in the eyes of society ..
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
I think people should use bitcoin. Because its benefits to humans in the future are huge. You can use bitcoin as a payment method. You buy into bitcoin as a form of investment for the future to make a profit. Bitcoin is like a profitable job
Activity: 6
March 25, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
A payment system is a complete failure without any mass adoption, I've always said that Bitcoin will eventually become digital gold but that comes with time and prestige. BTC has survived many crisis and it has proven its worth over time, each year it passes it becomes a more serious investment option even if it doesn't have any technical upgrades. 
Activity: 36
March 25, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Because bitcoin is simple and practical otherwise safe, most people like bitcoin because the price is fluctuaktive, because this is what makes bitcoin so trending topic. But also bitcoin as a digital currency that can meet all the demands of the times, which people need now
Activity: 50
March 25, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
actually BTC is the future, its a new system, to overthrow the monetary system. If u like the old system, and don't want to more capital. keep living your life and dont care about btc. If u want changes, get into btc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Because bitcoin has quick and cheap transactions and there is no need to present many documents because people who believe it has a chance to be wealthy elite.

People should use bitcoin if they want to earn money using cryptocurrency. It is the new and easy way to earn, even you are staying in the house only bitcoin can supply your financial needs.
copper member
Activity: 496
March 25, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

I use bitcoin, because bitcoin is a secure crypto currency to make transactions, and bitcoin values are also potentially increasing.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
The benefit of the decentralised system is easily seen in the blockchain ledger; which allows people carry out smart contracts. Its good that we encourage the use of bitcoin
Activity: 33
March 25, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
People should use bitcoin to invest and let their money grow in bitcoin and because it is the future of money.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
Probably precisely is to have bitcoin. Because bitcoin became a popular investment choice of this era. Many people who enjoy the benefits of bitcoin and the results can be utilized to achieve something we want. For example me, really want to own a new house it's just not enough money. So, i choose to buy bitcoin and trade on exchange, and it really a boon where btc so high and i can buy new car with profit from invested in bitcoin
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 25, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
people should use bitcoin because if you bitcoin someone will earn them bigger especially if you invest a little bit of time you just wait and you get big.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
March 25, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Because bitcoin has quick and cheap transactions and there is no need to present many documents because people who believe it has a chance to be wealthy elite.
Activity: 108
March 25, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is more secured, fast, reliable, peer to peer, no middleman, less fees. In terms of investments, tho volatile and unpredictable it can give you profit with right strategies and patience.
Activity: 56
March 25, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009, but does not know who the founder of this currency. Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who allegedly invented the digital currency. The name has something to do with the open and Bitcoin-designed software.

Looking at the network is very different from other payment systems, using peer-to-peer networks. Where using this network is not centralized storage / main administrator, therefore Bitcoin is not controlled by the government because bitcoin embraces decentralization system.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
because of the high value that so many people want to use bitcoin as a tool for transactions and that it is necessary because in addition to online has a very high value and security was tight.
Pages:
Jump to: