Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
It's safe and simple. Security lies in anonymity, no one knows personal data, while other payment systems need policies. No one can block you, deciding that you are using your account incorrectly. The system of the future, I think, will soon pay for everything and conduct various transfers through this system.
March 27, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
Simple reasons to use bitcoin, it is because they are fast, they are cheap to use, its private and central government can't control it and trace it so you can send money anywhere in the world without any fees. The potential for a significant gain is another reasons also why most people are attracted in using bitcoin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
Bitcoin is widely used by the community because it facilitates transactions and many other benefits, one of which is profitable trading for those who already have a strategy in the world of traders.

Bitcoin is more useful because we can trade it and get more profit and including some benefits in which the users find it more attractive by using it as payment tools to pay their goods.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
Bitcoin is widely used by the community because it facilitates transactions and many other benefits, one of which is profitable trading for those who already have a strategy in the world of traders.
Activity: 208
March 27, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
Many advantages if we use Bitcoin one of which is Bitcoin is fast, if you pay checks from other banks to your bank, the Bank will often hold the money for several days, because it can not be trusted that the fund is really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally much faster. Transactions can happen instantly if the transaction is "zero-confirmation", meaning the trader takes the risk of receiving unconfirmed transactions by Blockcoater bitcoin. Alternatively, they can take about 10 minutes if a merchant requests that the transaction be confirmed. That's much faster than interBank transfers.

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 26, 2018, 11:11:48 PM
Simple, bitcoin is technology. So, if people want to advance then people must also follow the progress of technology. And then people do not become a technologically challenged.
March 26, 2018, 11:08:22 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

We should use bitcoin because no matter  want and nothing to be worry it change our life unexpectedly
Activity: 490
March 26, 2018, 10:39:02 PM
I think the majority of people continue to rely on bitcoin is an opportunity in earnings every time is very large it can also help the economy of every country when the government directly accepts the existence of bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 09:56:19 PM
People should use abd invest on bitcoins because of how revolutionary abd beneficial bitcoin had geen abd would be to them. The way how bitcoin is innovative than the rest is more than ehat it takes to entice and attract people fron investing to it. Apart from the prowess of the technoligy behind bitcoin, the high potential profits you could gain from investing on it is also something thag can't ge ignored.
Activity: 95
March 26, 2018, 09:35:50 PM
People should use Bitcoin because ie helps them to break every barrier that stop them from transfering money to other guy .
Activity: 616
March 26, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
bitcoin is like new technology in money section, its mean that it will change old tech with bitcoin, as we can know that every old tech always changed by new tech slowly, so i believe that bitcoin will used by peopl in the future because bitcoin is the new tech to manage your money and safe your money with high security
Activity: 162
March 25, 2018, 11:43:46 PM
Its for our convinience. Easy to use and access when you had internet. You can use anywhere and anytime. When you dont had enough fiat you can use bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 180
March 25, 2018, 11:39:17 PM
I dont think all people should use bitcoin because not all people in this world are techy and their are place are didnt reach by internet. But I believe that bitcoin will become mainstream and replace other payment services on Internet, like PayPal.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
People should use bitcoins because bitcoin is the new upcoming currency which will be the only currency used in near future. Second reason for using bitcoin is that it gives huge profit in small amount of time which is very beneficial for common people to have great amount of profit.
Activity: 82
March 25, 2018, 11:14:38 PM
Because we don't need to declare or show financial backgroup.
I take a sample: when you exit to other country, you must bring money in limit, but with Bitcoin, you can bring nothing, because Bitcoin is transfer easily in network.
Activity: 310
March 25, 2018, 07:21:14 PM
Because bitcoin is easy to use and everyone can earn money in easy way and also you can invest so you can faster  way also you can pay by you can pay bills using your cellphone. Bitcoin helping people to have an easy lifestyle.
Activity: 426
March 25, 2018, 07:13:58 PM
because bitcoin is the most popular and the world currency, which, despite its leaps, still dominates other crypto-currencies.in addition, Bitcoin has many advantages.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 07:07:19 PM
Many people are still using herbal fines, this year more people will use Bitcoin to pay for and transfer. Bitcoin decentralized crypto money and many platforms regard digital money as Bitcoin as a payment method.

I've been using my bitcoin to pay for something via online.  I can easily do it even in school.  Bitcoin is very useful for every user.  Some are using it to pay their utility bills.
Activity: 205
March 25, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
Many people are still using herbal fines, this year more people will use Bitcoin to pay for and transfer. Bitcoin decentralized crypto money and many platforms regard digital money as Bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 52
March 25, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
The people should be used for this because Bitcoin is the online currency such as the dollar. A special feature of Bitcoin is that it can not be handled. Because Bitcoin is only made online and is trading online. For this, its online transaction is much safer than real bank transactions. The most important thing is that Bitcoin's price is increasing day by day. That's why people should use Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: