Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
for me people should use bitcoin because if a bitcoin is a person they can earn a lot, and they will give a better future to their family.

Yes botcoin is best life changer for those tough people who have no job or low income so they can earn much more money from bitcoin and that's why they can invest their because it will give them best chance to get best profit, so many of people should join bitcoin for comfortable life and secure future.
bitcoin has changed the life of so many people no doubt about that, specially those people who invested some money in bitcoin in early stage, when bitcoin price was low and people were able to trade more bitcoin with little investment. Even now bitcoin can still give good profit to those who will invest money in bitcoin because still bitcoin has too much potential to increase its price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:33:52 AM
because the value of bitcoin so high that many people who want to use the bitcoin transactions or assets as a tool for their investment.
Activity: 272
March 28, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
I use my bitcoin, to make money every day, because for me, bitcoin salary is bigger than my office work, so I am very happy with bitcoin investment in the long run.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 28, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
Why I think people should used this virtual currency
bitcoin is because of allot of features it comes with,
bitcoin gives you huge discount on purchasing goods
from online merchant stores.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
People should use bitcoins to increase the demand of money. Use it for purchasing online like computer parts etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
for me people should use bitcoin because if a bitcoin is a person they can earn a lot, and they will give a better future to their family.

Yes botcoin is best life changer for those tough people who have no job or low income so they can earn much more money from bitcoin and that's why they can invest their because it will give them best chance to get best profit, so many of people should join bitcoin for comfortable life and secure future.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
Activity: 518
March 28, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
At least because in many countries only thanks to bitcoin it is possible to improve the financial position.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
March 28, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
Well i think every individual should use bitcoin . Especially to those people who are living in a progressive places.
Because in this kind of technology today it is easier to pay or use as another form of payment.
using that I think is easy, but if looking for it is that hard. especially now that bitcoin prices are falling. so the process needs to be up.
If every people will have the same way of thinking that Bitcoin is a money making machine this technology will surely fall because this is not the main purpose of this technology. In my own opinion and point of view, Bitcoin is created to simplify our lives, this technology will simplify our monetary and payment system without giving too much information about our identities. But this feature are also abused by some ill minded people who uses digital currencies as a medium of payment for their illegal activities. Even with this kind of down sides of crypto currencies it is still one of the best technologies ever created.  Smiley
Activity: 117
March 28, 2018, 08:35:55 AM
people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is the one that talks big enough even if you're just one investor in your bitcoin.
Activity: 551
March 28, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
Well i think every individual should use bitcoin . Especially to those people who are living in a progressive places.
Because in this kind of technology today it is easier to pay or use as another form of payment.
using that I think is easy, but if looking for it is that hard. especially now that bitcoin prices are falling. so the process needs to be up.
Activity: 532
March 28, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
People use bitcoin because it's very unusual and convenient. Bitcoin is a new progressive currency. It seems to me that bitcoin is more suitable for people of younger generation.
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 28, 2018, 08:12:32 AM
People should use bitcoin because every bitcoin user and bitcoin investor here in the Philippines are bigger than their income and they can earn a bit of money because of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
March 28, 2018, 08:06:52 AM
because I think the bitcoin is the only currency in the future.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
I think that bitcoin is used by those people who see in bitcoin a lot of innovation and understand that it will be easier to keep their money so more conveniently.
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
People use bitcoin because they can transfer money around the world more easily,faster and with very low transaction fees. also it is decentralized so it isn,t controlled by on central authority. Also transactions are non-refundable . There are many other reasons. like the blockchain applicability in business and other industries .
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
Bitcoin is digital currency that can transfer in different part of the world. It is the fast way to transfer money to other people and can be converted in our physical money. Bitcoin is useful for the people that know how the crypto currency work and the traders. That use bitcoin to buy other currency to get some profit.
Activity: 30
March 28, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
Yes indeed bitcoin can make you rich.Provided you have many bitcoins invested or earn bitcoins at a regular basis by working or through mining.The people who had invested in bitcoins are now millionaires or maybe even billionaires.There are a few bitcoin whales who would be billionaires most probably.And I guess it's not too late there's news buzzing around that bitcoin may even reach a milestone of $60k-$100k in the near future.So let's hope for the best.
Activity: 150
March 28, 2018, 03:22:46 AM
people should use bitcoin if they wanted to experience a new kind of payment system that works totally different from the payment system that theyv been used to before.

people should buy bitcoin if they wanted to earn a profit thru it by utilizing it as an asset.

People should use bitcoin if they are now sick of the old same currency.

and laslty people should use bitcoin if they want to be on the latest trend.

These were just only a few reasons that i know on why people should use bitcoin. for me i dont use bitcoin because i dont currently have one.
Pages:
Jump to: