Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
BTC network is the easiest way to pay your bills and almost everything through internet
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
People should use bitcoin because its transactions are fast and traceable. With bitcoin transactions you won't stress yourself about going to the bank as all transactions can be done at the comfort of your home.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 08, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Yes, bitcoin is the currency of the future. The main reason people choose bitcoin because the benefits are very large, especially if you store bitcoin for the long term. It certainly becomes a huge advantage when you sell it. You can see that bitcoin values ​​continue to rise. I think this is a profitable investment.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

Everyone uses bitcoin because bitcoin is a great technology and will always grow and its popularity will increase constantly. We need not hesitate on bitcoin technology.
Activity: 210
January 08, 2018, 01:05:03 PM
According to me bitcoin is something new for the whole world and people must at least have a little bit experience using it and a bit knowledge about it,because at this rate in the near future it has the potential to remove banks and the only form of online payment would be bitcoin.
Its not necessary to invest a huge amount,you could just put 50$ or so just for a bit experience.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
People dont know about bitcoin so much in my country but i m trying to tell them what is bitcoin and what can you do with bitcoin why? because bitcoin can change thier life and bitcoin is future economic system and if they know about bitcoin now they can live easy in the future and they will ger advantage in the future.
Activity: 266
January 08, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
The reason people have to use bitcoin is actually quite simple, that is to facilitate all transactions with anyone, anytime without limits still experienced by conventional bank customers. With bitcoin we are given absolute right to manage it, unlike the money we keep in the bank, our money is exploited by them (bank).
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Since bitcoin is decentralized, no governing body can regulate or add any additional transaction fees or tax when using bitcoin. This could help greatly the people who are using online trades and shipping as business. This has also opened many opportunities that can change our economy for the better.
Activity: 191
January 08, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
People use bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency which doesn't under control of any single authority and does not require you to submit your confidential information for any transaction.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
The best for me is that you have not to trust anyone, that you can transfer funds worldwide and that you can join the system without registering anywhere. If you want more opinions, just tell me.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
If we trust bicoin automatically bitcoin trust too.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
January 08, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

they should use bitcoin because it makes everything easy, you can also earn and save in bitcoin by means of using it, but the real reason why people need to use bitcoin is because in bitcoin you can create your own profit by your own without going outside your house. in terms of money transaction like receiving or transfering money it is very secured.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
January 08, 2018, 10:58:48 AM
Honestly, bitcoin makes everything easier. You can earn money by just simply joining campaigns and following rules. Extra income is what most of us wants and this will help us in paying our expenses with more ease. Bitcoin is helpful in so many ways and it could also help unemployed people.
Activity: 420
January 08, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
The public or the people in this world should use bitcoin because of the great things that the bicoin can give to its investors.
The bitcoin provides a high yield of interest which accumulates a huge amoung of return on investment at short period of time. Through this you can earn money effortless.
Activity: 350
January 07, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
why people use bitcoin? because it easy way to send and receive your money from all over the world and bitcoin is easier payment network and faster to use other than payment methods.
Activity: 336
January 07, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
For me there is no other electronic cash system in which your account isn't owned by someone else. With bitcoin, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up a bitcoin address. No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a web-based wallet service that loses it for you).
Activity: 86
January 07, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
I disagree about the 'all they have to do' part. Since they first need to be educated and pushed into understanding the technology before they are actually knowledgeable enough to make the decision. This takes a lot of effort which is why it's easier said than done.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
I think why people should use Bitcoin is bitcoin can eliminating poverty people in urban life.They can be rich by mining bitcoin or getting bitcoin.All they have to do is they must have craft in work and work hard on it.So that they can get more value of bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 04:07:00 AM
They should use bitcoin because it really helps them to earn and save more.  And earn profit from it. It really helps a lot because of its value. Im not familiar many netizen talk about bitcoin and im just curious about it. So ive decided to study , search and ask about bitcoin.  I will tell you honestly that bitcoin really helps me a lot.
Activity: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Bitcoin is very secure especially when it comes to online transactions. People will have less hassle when they start using it as payment, plus no banks are involved.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

The only reason for us to earn bitcoins is because of its value. It is easier to work on bounty campaigns rather than having a day job on the corporate world and most of us tend to have difficulties on financing our daily needs and bitcoins is a big help for that.
Pages:
Jump to: