Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 03:22:54 AM
Bitcoin is now using by other countries as their medium for remittances. Also, bitcoin is generating income thru investment.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:16:08 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is a digital currency, it is easy to transact, its value shoots up to higher and bigger prices. The value of bitcoin is really great that is the main reason why people are using it
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
December 11, 2017, 03:06:04 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think many people use bitcoin because bitcoin helps them in various ways; from the managing all finances up to investment in securities. 
Bitcoin helps every people for me by making their life more comfortable, convenient and easier wherein you can save more time instead of spending it in manual procedure.
Activity: 49
December 10, 2017, 06:48:53 PM
Transferring the money anonymously is the best thing on Bitcoin
Activity: 88
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
Why use bitcoin? What are its benefits? Why is it better than cash or credit cards? We get asked these questions all the time so we thought we’d put together a quick list of five reasons why you, or anyone, will find bitcoin to be beneficial to have and use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 05:19:56 PM
Because the most important thing is complete Decentralization. One of the main features of the system is full decentralization: there is no central administrator or any of its analogues. And yet bitcoin it's easy to use, cheaper than majority of other online payment processing solutions and is something that is likely to be the future of money with the blockchain technology that is getting more and more adoption.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 05:03:46 PM
Because bitcoin is simple and practical otherwise safe, most people like bitcoin because the price is fluctuaktive, because this is what makes bitcoin so trending topic. But also bitcoin as a digital currency that can meet all the demands of the times, which people need now.
4U
Activity: 195
December 10, 2017, 04:50:00 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

It must be used because it’s a digital currency and its here to use and I think its use is very important when I convert bitcoin into my local currency so that amount is in for one month because bitcoin I pay my all bills and from last six months I’m using bitcoin in different restaurant’s and now I’m going to pay for my tuition fee also and I’m sure that will take same  advantages as I’m going to take and bitcoin I also useful for daily trade and investment so it use is very helpful for everyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 04:30:51 PM
Bitcoin is giving you the opportunity to make bitcoin for yourself just by doing nothing. I mean why should people not use bitcoin?
bitcoin is a chance for everyone to get rich but you should know how to make yourself bitcoin.
This is the reality of the bitcoin and this is not known to everyone all the people are not aware of the bitcoin because as much as the time passing the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the income so hold the bitcoin and buy as much as you can as all of us are aware of the increasing price of the bitcoin. This is a very reliable and easy to use as you are now able to buy all the things with the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
December 10, 2017, 02:16:59 PM
Did you know that about 4 million bitcoins are considered lost? Forgotten passwords, old hdd`s accidentaly thrown to trash, etc... So, not 21 mil, there are 17 mil of bitcoins so far, and further loss is probably expected. That makes bitcoin an even scarcer comodity.
Activity: 118
December 10, 2017, 02:15:01 PM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
why choose bitcoin because bitcoin is able to give job and earn money and they know what is their best .. and besides bitcoin able to change change for those who use it better manjdi and that is the reason and you choose the right bitcoain .. besides that method of transaki which is safe and easy and many other advantages of expertise we will encounter from bitcoin.

They should keep in touch with each other globally and that's why they should use bitcoin. Without bitcoin, with banking system, it's hard to integrate into the new world where all the citizens are in contact with each other.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 02:12:28 PM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
why choose bitcoin because bitcoin is able to give job and earn money and they know what is their best .. and besides bitcoin able to change change for those who use it better manjdi and that is the reason and you choose the right bitcoain .. besides that method of transaki which is safe and easy and many other advantages of expertise we will encounter from bitcoin.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 02:03:42 PM
Bitcoins have a many advantages over other investments or currency.
Its fast to transfer as it is peer to peer, two person transaction
As there is no central authority the transactions fees are very less
The users are kept anonymous during the whole transactions
The rising value of bitcoin makes it a good investment
Activity: 48
December 10, 2017, 01:23:18 PM
People are using Bitcoin because they want to try a new payment method and that would be nice for the future because everything is also getting more digital so that is nice.
Activity: 405
December 10, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
People should use bitcoin because its easy to use in any transactions. Because bitcoin is the fastest in any payments, and no hazard. Its easy to use in an internet without difficulty. Bitcoin is safe and secure, and we don't need to go out when we pay our bills. People should use bitcoin because its an international payments and it has many advantages. We should use bitcoin because no one control bitcoin and no taxes. Most especially we can invest anytime in bitcoin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 10, 2017, 06:43:11 AM
why should people use bitcoin? so that's why they should use bitcoin to reduce the poor people because they think bitcoin will help poor people like me since I learned bitcoin we did not suffer, we no longer lose money. but we should not force bitcoin not to do it especially if it's a wealthy person.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 06:32:17 AM
Many of people interesting to use bitcoin to get some of money
and bitcoin is a great digital payment right now, I hope that bitcoin will the big payment in the world.
Activity: 41
December 10, 2017, 06:29:54 AM
Because in bitcoin we can earn in a fastest way due to its faster growing up value in fiat currency. What i also read for the other country that uses bitcoin in transaction it is hustle free. Transactions already completed in just a blink of an eye. Due to not regulated by the government that is why.
Activity: 133
December 10, 2017, 06:27:13 AM
This post is way back 2015 and I read the old comments saying that its transaction fees cost a little. 2017 is a big year for 2017. It rised tremendously but there are some consequences. The fees grew massively that even Steam stopped transactions with bitcoin. From 0.2 USD to 20 USD. But still one of its good traits is it can secure your security because transactions using bitcoin is not tracable.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
December 10, 2017, 06:13:12 AM
Most of the people who own Bitcoin they don't use it on their day to day basis because most of the people see Bitcoin more like a investment instead to a currency. I feel people should start using Bitcoin more instead of cash so that the world is ready to accept Bitcoin as a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: