Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 08:24:38 PM
I do like to be able to invest anywhere without have to expose myself, something with fiat i have to do and pay a lot taxes to open and run a company. Besides that with bitcoins im able to invest where i trust and feel safety, taking all the earning from me, something that banks get to them, and share a bit with us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 08:19:56 PM
Bitcoin is an easy way to transacts to the other things that bitcoin is involve as a payment such as buying product online, load, paying bills and etc. And bitcoin should be use as a medium of exchange for purchasing and selling something goods or services that bitcoin is one of the only acceptable to be paid. And bitcoin has a lot of advantage in every people especially in every bitcoin user, no hassle to pay in any transaction like paying bills, remittance, load and etc. That you don't need to go somewhere for that matter. So bitcoin is an easy process to be access to the other places in the world.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
December 09, 2017, 08:04:04 PM
Many netizens its not familiar about bitcoin.  But we should use bitcoin now a days because it can give us an advantage and its less hassle . And we should keep bitcoin because in the future. The value of the bitcoin will get high and high as possible in this next years that will through out and we just need to grab more bunch of PATIENT as i know this will took longer
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 08:00:35 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

It is not totally a should because it is still dependable to those people if they are going to use it or not. There are lots of reason why people must see the real essence of bitcoin for them to be able to decide engaging on it because there are lots of benefits bitcoin can also provide to those people who will choose to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
December 09, 2017, 07:55:35 PM
Because bitcoin has many advantages, bitcoin can be traded around the world quickly and bitcoin is anonymous, and only the payer knows it. Bitcoin is uncontrollable and the government can not control bitcoin. Bitcoin has the value of investing and you can make some profit by investing in bitcoin.
yes it is true, so young bitcoin is popular with various features that are amazing and very useful for bitcoin users.
Mostly people use Bitcoin because it is independent of banks and including their fees and a lot of taxes. Bitcoin is virtual currency so there is no fear of theft of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the creation of new technology. Everybody wants to get benefits from the latest technology. Bitcoin is not only safe and secure it is also fast and profitable currency. The most important fact is that Bitcoin has no fear of destroy.

This decentralization (not needing banks) is going to cause quite a stir just like Napster did with the music industry back in the late 1990's or early 2000's (can't remember when it really became super popular), and yeah BTC is going to go through this same thing very soon ... actually it already is and it is going to be interesting to see how the banks handle this rapid growth and try to stop it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 07:41:59 PM
Because bitcoin has many advantages, bitcoin can be traded around the world quickly and bitcoin is anonymous, and only the payer knows it. Bitcoin is uncontrollable and the government can not control bitcoin. Bitcoin has the value of investing and you can make some profit by investing in bitcoin.
yes it is true, so young bitcoin is popular with various features that are amazing and very useful for bitcoin users.
Mostly people use Bitcoin because it is independent of banks and including their fees and a lot of taxes. Bitcoin is virtual currency so there is no fear of theft of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the creation of new technology. Everybody wants to get benefits from the latest technology. Bitcoin is not only safe and secure it is also fast and profitable currency. The most important fact is that Bitcoin has no fear of destroy.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
December 09, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Until the price of the bit coin stabilizes, it will take a long time for it to be used in everyday life or become a means of payment. As Steam has recently announced that it can not settle for a bit coin, it still does not seem to be well recognized.

But a lot of people are still using bitcoin, well it is decentralized, it is volatile so I think even if a lot of platforms do not accept this digital currency, there will be still a lot of people who will use it because there will be always people who will accept it despite of the pumps and dumps that is happening.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
December 09, 2017, 06:13:47 PM
If we consider it as an investment platform, i think the answer is obvious. Many people made lots of profit thanks to Bitcoin. Plus it seems like it'll continue to shine on as a crazy diamond. So i recommend u to keep ur Bitcoins tight Cheesy
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

yes a good it can be because bitcoin is turning all of our traditional ways to something better this technological advancement of things is going to revolutionize the way we think about money and how we spent in with block chain technology things can be easy
People use Bitcoin because of its fast time in transaction and security. Bitcoin has very unique qualities i.e. it is decentralized, fast and secure. There is no third partly involve in any transaction through Bitcoin. The total control is in your hands. There is no fear of theft and destroy. The traditional money can be theft and be lost. But in this case Bitcoin is completely secure. Bitcoin becomes our lives easy.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
December 08, 2017, 02:55:36 AM
maybe they dont know if they keep bitcoin it can be change a hier currency
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 02:42:28 AM
People do not know regarding bitcoin such a lot in my country however i am making an attempt to inform them what's bitcoin and what are you able to do with bitcoin why ? As a result of bitcoin will modification their life and bitcoin i future financial set-up and if they comprehend bitcoin currently they live straight forward within the future and that they will get advantage within the future.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

Because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world.It is fast and cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere.
Activity: 11
December 08, 2017, 02:22:25 AM

Until the price of the bit coin stabilizes, it will take a long time for it to be used in everyday life or become a means of payment. As Steam has recently announced that it can not settle for a bit coin, it still does not seem to be well recognized.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 08, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

Bitcoin is comfortable and easy to use as a payment method or transacting it,no hassel to pay in any remittances our utility bills and other credit card bills.As we found the new technology digital currency was now popular and many people now use for an easy life.People now are more hardworking they want an extra income to be rich even though they have stable job.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 08, 2017, 01:11:44 AM
As we know that nowadays almost everyone is addicted to internet.One of the most common use of internet is online shopping which is preferred over shopping manually from the market.Dollar is the physical form of money whereas BITCOIN is only available on internet and is also safer,faster and more cheaper than dollar.It is the best option for any online transactions.Therefore, according to my opinion people should choose BITCOIN over other physical forms of money or currency. 
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 08, 2017, 12:54:28 AM
Bitcoin should be use as a normal currency for purchasing and selling of products, I believe that is the purpose why it is created, but today bitcoin is use as an investment which is practical considering the growth we are seeing, I think as soon as its value stabilize, people should start paying attention on the currency side of bitcoin
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 12:50:34 AM

because people want to be rich so they take a bit of money here in bitcoin you do not need to invest money to earn what you need to do is to post you must be very hard at it and be patient and more than everyone learn to wait for Rank up your account because when your rank is higher then you earn more. because bitcoin has a lot of assisted families so people who have helped them spread the bitcoin to their acquaintances to get out of the way that their acquaintances are poor, and when the poor will spread them too Bitcoin to other poor to be rich is just as fun as it can be for bitcoin to help all people in the Philippines get rich.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 12:44:53 AM
Bitcoin is designed to be used as a form of currency, its makers envisioned bitcoin to revolutionize the way we purchade ang sells goods and services, the goal of bitcoin is to make transactions easier, faster and convenient for people around the world. However, at the moment bitcoin is used as an investment platform which in form ok, but let us remember its true purpose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 08, 2017, 12:39:55 AM
Bitcoin value can be a help for everyone especially a person who have are in financially challenge. The value of bitcoin is surprising that it can survive a family. Also, bitcoin is continually improving and improving. In addition, bitcoin is convenient that you only need a smartphone and an internet connection to earn money.
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 12:07:30 AM
Bitcoin doesn't have to replace the real money entirely. Real money still have a lot of advantages over bitcoin. Although they have similarities they are not necessarily the same. However the use of bitcoin is becoming more reliable these past years.
Pages:
Jump to: