Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 01:56:12 PM
People use bitcoin bacause it is in demand by this time, the easiest way to make a transaction specially in online industry..
Activity: 188
December 06, 2017, 07:08:21 AM
I think people should use bitcoin because it is much easier to use and much faster to transact. plus you should also use bitcoin because its price is higher and its still going up! you can earn while using it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 06:48:50 AM
The right time to use Bitcoin now. Bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day I think everyone should use bitcoin because it's all very easy to use. Bitcoin can also be more beneficial by investing and there is much less risk. Hopefully, the price of bitcoin will increase further in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 06:20:11 AM
There are many motivation behind why should individuals utilize and embrace BTC.
First respectable starting point on its developing group every day BTC clients builds that makes BTC more grounded.
Second is base on its value its cost is simply continue pumping endlessly and it rises constant.
Third BTC can give you chance to get free cash on the web. Also, last is its use and highlights.
Activity: 280
December 06, 2017, 06:09:42 AM
People should use bitcoin because it's a good investment for fast money and it helps us financially because it is a digital form of currency. People should encourage themselves to use Bitcoin to see the difference between stressful and effortless.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 05:49:39 AM
For bitcoin has value big, then so promising to we make investment, and for those who want to get money sitting in front of computer then bitcoin is one of its choices, because bitcoin not so difficult in understand, because a lot of people who had interested and to learn it quickly
Activity: 476
December 06, 2017, 05:42:01 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should learn what is bitcoin and how to use bitcoins. We should have knowledge about bitcoins because bitcoin is our future money. The society should adapt and use the bitcoins.
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
December 06, 2017, 05:38:56 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I don't think that it is necessary for all of the people to know and use bitcoin, as long as they are ok with their currency they do not need to use bitcoin But for bitcoin's community it is important for people to use bitcoin because the higher the user of bitcoin the higher the bitcoin can produce in market and if there are many bitcoins there is a possibility that bitcoin's price will be higher in the next few years.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 05, 2017, 07:47:50 PM
People should use bitcoin because it will soon become the world currency, it is the coin for the future. It is fast and still easier to work with. The earlier people accept to use it the better. As a matter of fact bitcoin is in vougue now. It is also quick to transfer. More so it will help people to develop as to technological advancement. And above all, bitcoin is an interesting deal
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 07:33:59 PM
Bitcoin will be the best currency in future and it will also be the best payment method replacing all other payment system and it can be the best investment for future.
Activity: 116
December 05, 2017, 07:31:50 PM
there is many reason why should people use bitcoin , people use bitcoin because the Bitcoin transaction fees are cheep , and fast but international wire transfers can take a long time
Activity: 616
December 05, 2017, 09:16:44 AM
i think bitcoin is made for people that love and have interest in technology and want to learn about new method of currencies and payment, so all people is shouldn't use bitcoin for them, and maybe bitcoin is made for people who want to invest with high return with short term of investment. bitcoin is the answer
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:08:54 AM
Bitcoin is growing and popular. I think people should use and invest in bitcoin because every bitcoin transaction is very fast and free, investing in bitcoin will have more profitable.
Activity: 112
December 05, 2017, 09:03:04 AM
Many people use bitcoin because it helps the financial for people with no work and for extra income to other.bitcoin also use for other source of income.and other people use bitcoin for investment to make there savings big.Bitcoin also use for advantage to pay the payment of your bills or any transaction.
Activity: 47
December 05, 2017, 08:46:31 AM
Bitcoin has a very good technical foundation, high security and transaction execution. These are the factors that make investors interested and invest in bitcoin. Also bitcoin is being used worldwide so its value is increasing day by day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 08:40:07 AM
There are many reasons people know the true value of bitcoin. they are different. I am the only reason I would like to have an exta income that will help me with my daily expenses and my luxury and the knowledge about this will increase my knowledge. there are many reasons for this. It is the only destination we want to have extra income. just saying.
People should use bitcoin for good and for the future i believe it has a great capability to rise someday because it is now getting popular and its price is really rising that was really one of the proof that many people believe in bitcoin and continue to use on it because it has really many advantages that can really be more convenience than before. I believe people use it because they see its advantages.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 08:34:25 AM
as we know that bitcoin is the world for the future ... bitcoin also makes it easier for us to transact for payment, in bitcoin we can also buy and sell to gain profit in certain markets.
Activity: 420
December 05, 2017, 08:27:54 AM
Mainly I would say because its anonymous and transactions happen immediately (no need to wait days for the bank transactions to be processed).  Grin Grin

Now transactions are confirmed very slowly. This makes it difficult to use bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin now grows only because it is very expensive. Investors go to the cryptocurrency in order to multiply their capital
Activity: 294
December 05, 2017, 08:26:31 AM
There are many reasons people know the true value of bitcoin. they are different. I am the only reason I would like to have an exta income that will help me with my daily expenses and my luxury and the knowledge about this will increase my knowledge. there are many reasons for this. It is the only destination we want to have extra income. just saying.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
December 05, 2017, 08:20:09 AM
Having a bitcoin is having a recognized currency around the world you can buy online, exchange it to other currency, make money from it by investing.
Pages:
Jump to: