Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 11:35:17 PM
Why should we use bitcoin? Here are 10 reasons why this bitcoin is worth using.Bitcoin is fast, Bitcoin is cheap, Central Government Can not Take Advantage Of Your Savings Fund, No Chargerack, Someone Can not Steal Payment Information From Merchants, Bitcoin is not an inflationary, It's Personal According To Your Desires You Do not Need to Believe Others, you are the owner, You Can Make Your Own Money.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 11:34:56 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Yes, because of the bitcoin can be used as ivestasi personally and expects the value of bitcoin will be higher in the appeal by ivestasi money or precious metals. so in general they know will course bitcoin or uncertain. Choose invested in case of bitcoin, a surge in the value of bitcoin price it will be very profitable
Activity: 196
December 07, 2017, 11:26:17 PM
People use bitcoin for,them to explore, enjoy and most especially to earn money.Bitcoin is very easy work for you to earn money. Some people says for them to discover things.
Activity: 40
December 07, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

because they know it will help them so they chose it because of the great need to earn as they wage of stalking .
Activity: 95
December 07, 2017, 10:48:07 PM
There are many reasons why people use bitcoin. According to what I've read, some are because it's made for our generation, it's fast, secure and global, bitcoin was also designed with your privacy in your mind, and it also provides financial freedom. It is also profitable, you can gain when you invest your money.
Activity: 61
December 07, 2017, 10:37:40 PM
Here are some substantial reasons why people should use Bitcoin....

1.Bitcoin is secure.No one can steal your information.

2.Fastest than ever.When payment method is to be mentioned.

3.Very cheap when in terms of transferring amount of money anywhere.

4.Profitable.When you invest your money in Bitcoin,surely there is profit to be gain!

5.Technology welcomes you.You can now catch up to the technology of this era if you learn how to use Bitcoin.

It is very important that Bitcoin has its "Popularity" nowadays.So we should use Bitcoin to meet some of those reasons.Not just for a fame of being cool but a far more beneficial to human kind,specially in terms of business and profit!Bitcoin also lead the way to success.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 07, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

Bitcoin is a faster than other transactions and there no additional payments. thus you could say it has lower fees. Bitcoin is more private than other transaction method e.g. using a credit card. you would be required to release or give your private information. That could make you vulnerable to thieves and hackers, This is why i recommend bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

It is better to use bitcoin in payment system because it is more convenient to use. Aside from getting some profit thru bitcoin, i can also save and can also use it to pay our bills. Those are the best qualities of bitcoin, the reason why a lot of people wants to use it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
December 07, 2017, 06:57:59 PM

Yes,  for many people bitcoin is the future of our generation and also for the future people of our own country. For me,  i use bitcoin for my own necessities and for my own basic needs.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 07, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

Bitcoin can bring great convenience to anyone's life. It can also help them in monetary apects by letting them earn large amount of profit every time. It does not set any boundaries on who may use it so don't miss the chance of being able to use it. It may be hard in the beginning but it will surely pay off sooner or later. It also helps in making world transactions easier than ever so why not use it. It makes your life better.
Activity: 256
December 07, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

Ut is vetter to choose bitcoin because every people can help by it. Also there's a huge of profit that cn get here if you workhard. It has a fast transaction so less hassle of waiting and wasting of time. It is secured and you can rely on it which can help you. It is a jiv that has no tax that can corrupt by the government. Start using bitcoin now for your better future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

People should choose bitcoin because first of all it is the best way to earn in an online job. Bitcoin is trusted and there's a lot  profit that can get here. It has also a fast transaction so you can rely on it anytime. Choose the bitcoin now than regret in the future. Bitcoin can help you for you to be a successful man someday.
Activity: 146
December 07, 2017, 05:46:10 PM
Before asking the above question, i would first like to ask why shouldn't people use bitcoin. BTC has numerous of advantages that make him so stable and the king 👑 of digital economy. There are numerous reasons that explains why should people use bitcoin.
1. While making out transactions, purchases are not taxed
2. It does not involve any third party seizure
3. Transactions fee is very low
4. Transactions are safe and secure
5. Could not easily be stolen
6. Everyday inflating valuation

These are few of many that answer, why should people use bitcoin.
Activity: 1
December 07, 2017, 09:21:09 AM
The bitcoin transaction can avoid paying taxes. If it is a miner and tens of millions of bitcoin turnover per day, then tax will overwhelm it. It is impossible to use paper money. In addition, the bitcoin transaction is very convenient. Wherever there is a computer or a mobile phone in the world, you can make a deal immediately.
Activity: 21
December 07, 2017, 09:13:57 AM
It will help people to earn money and they can get more thing that they want on future.bitcoin is the best way to pay your tuition.because it will help people to make they family proud on him or her.
Activity: 126
December 07, 2017, 09:12:42 AM
As to why people should use bitcoins, I think it varies on how you perceive bitcoins.  If you see it as a means to earn more through investment and trading, then bitcoins, for me, are like gold which is, as we know, an element sought after because it has value. Bitcoins are kind of like gold in the sense that each bitcoin has a corresponding value and given our digital lifestyle now, bitcoins definitely serve as indicators of fortune. If you have it, it's good as cash for select merchants and establishments.  For me, people should use bitcoins because it is decentralized and knows no boundary making it a global currency.  with the world becoming smaller and smaller because of technology, I'd say bitcoins will have a big role to play.  Lastly, I feel like people should use bitcoins because of its convenience and I am saying this again with reference to how we are living in a digitized world where a lot of things can now be bought and are done through the click of a button.
Activity: 392
December 07, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

For me people should use bitcoin because bitcoin helps you to earn money. Bitcoin can change your life. It can also allow you to invest money to earn more. Bitcoin is best way for payment systems. There is no other fees needed to pay when you withdraw your money. Bitcoin will explore you to find new things and will give you joy.

I think that in the future all people will know about bitcoin and use it. Many already understand that it is convenient. In addition, I already know hundreds of people who have grown rich thanks to the crypto currency. Bitcoin improves people's lives
Activity: 34
December 07, 2017, 09:02:58 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

For me people should use bitcoin because bitcoin helps you to earn money. Bitcoin can change your life. It can also allow you to invest money to earn more. Bitcoin is best way for payment systems. There is no other fees needed to pay when you withdraw your money. Bitcoin will explore you to find new things and will give you joy.
Activity: 88
December 07, 2017, 08:27:33 AM
Well, nobody owes anything to anybody here. But I think it's super convenient because of its anonymity. Plus, it's quite a simple thing and the price is constantly growing.
Activity: 247
December 06, 2017, 02:09:41 PM
Most people use bitcoin because they expect to get a big profit, as it happens today that happens quickly and never before, in addition to investment, of course many are using for the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: