Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 48. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
As already written by most users. speed and decentralization of bitcoin, are the main factors by which they differ from the usual currency. Another advantage is anonymity.
Activity: 210
December 10, 2017, 06:06:11 AM
People Use bitcoin because the transacton is fast
When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 10, 2017, 05:29:24 AM
My opinion is why people use bitcoin because bitcoin can be profitable in investing.
has been proven with the price that always increases from time to time.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:18:29 AM
because bitcoin is our future and it is fastest way of transaction and its value is also increasing day by day so it is good than real currency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
December 10, 2017, 05:09:14 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Transaction is faster for sending to another one
Can use as online payment
Low transaction fee of selling
No tax fee covered by government
Good investment

These are some of the many benefits of using bitcoin.
That's a lot of positive benefits we can get by using bitcoin, for me, I am happy to consider it as one of my investment as I do not really
spend a lot of bitcoin for online transaction, I just keep it because I believe the value will appreciate overtime.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 10, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

Transaction is faster for sending to another one
Can use as online payment
Low transaction fee of selling
No tax fee covered by government
Good investment

These are some of the many benefits of using bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 10, 2017, 04:46:10 AM
There is no any single reason to use bitcoin, the most and visible reason these days you can see is its price. Just see how quickly it went moon and no one can say its gonna go more or not.

People use bitcoin because its very easy transaction and safety transaction and many people have bitcoin.other reason why people using bitcoin because value of bitcoin will be  high value and posible to become money and easy to sell it and another reason  you dont  need a bank because bitcoin is a digital currancy and no fees if you have a transaction or selling your bitcoin not the same bank if you witdrawing you have a fee and that fee is wasted you money.
A lot of the reason behind this. i think a lot of people are making money through it and making their life easier. you can also make a profit while you are holding your bitcoins and this is why people want to hold bitcoin for the future and this is the time i think that you can make a profit because block halving is nearly done. so more bitcoins more profit and on the other hand life is much much easier.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
December 10, 2017, 04:37:04 AM
Bitcoin will help us to earn , save and pay through online. Bitcoin is very helpful in the future his market value will increase and bitcoin cannot be stolen by the bank or any other parties. Its very secure. Bitcoin can help you for your future and pay for your expenses and bill . And it will help you to save more to your future.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
December 10, 2017, 04:19:08 AM
Because bitcoin can help people to earn money. Except for their work they can make it as a second income. And bitcoin are good for investing so it is a great help to people who use bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 04:15:39 AM
It has good features that could catch your interest. But still not all people have access on it and it still needs to be develop. Maybe there are some features will be added aside from secure transactions that we already know. But still it is an optional payment method that suits people who wants to keep their identity unknown.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 03:59:30 AM
the growth rate of bitcoin is stunning that people should start investing now than waiting for it to become bigger and much much more expensive to buy.
Activity: 198
December 10, 2017, 03:26:17 AM
People should use bitcoin cause it is really easy in payments, earning money and etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 11:05:59 PM

my opinion bitcoin is something good to investing some money,it's always go up
but if bitcoin grow the fees are grow too.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 11:05:31 PM
Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 09, 2017, 11:01:21 PM
People use bitcoin bacause it is in demand by this time, the easiest way to make a transaction specially in online industry..
In my opinion people should use bitcoin because bitcoin can help many people, just like me eventhough i am just a student, bitcoin is helping me to earn money so i can pay for our house expenses and for my school expenses, and bitcoin can help unemployed people so they can also earn money.
Bitcoin really help a lot of people to earn money and especially those students like you who are working in bitcoin while studying and because of bitcoin you can stand on your own feet in terms of financial situations because you can just pay those things by your own and not disturb your parents for the possible money concerns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 10:28:41 PM
Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
A good opinion and like with your opinion.
Actually we rate the bitcoin in terms of success alone then from that they always use bitcoin and bitcoin always proud of pride rather than coin coins others. maybe like that.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 09, 2017, 10:17:40 PM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages for why should people should use bitcoin.

We can transact through bitcoin through bitcoin within a short time.It normally takes about 10 minutes.

We can transfer money  from one corner of the world to another within a short time and by giving a little amount of fees which is very insignificant.

Your bitcoin is yours.It is not controlled by any banks or any other authorities. The security system is also very strong.Your bitcoin is safe in your wallet.

So,people should use bitcoin to get the greater benefits.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 09:26:50 PM
People use bitcoin bacause it is in demand by this time, the easiest way to make a transaction specially in online industry..
In my opinion people should use bitcoin because bitcoin can help many people, just like me eventhough i am just a student, bitcoin is helping me to earn money so i can pay for our house expenses and for my school expenses, and bitcoin can help unemployed people so they can also earn money.
Activity: 460
December 09, 2017, 09:18:48 PM
There is no any single reason to use bitcoin, the most and visible reason these days you can see is its price. Just see how quickly it went moon and no one can say its gonna go more or not.

People use bitcoin because its very easy transaction and safety transaction and many people have bitcoin.other reason why people using bitcoin because value of bitcoin will be  high value and posible to become money and easy to sell it and another reason  you dont  need a bank because bitcoin is a digital currancy and no fees if you have a transaction or selling your bitcoin not the same bank if you witdrawing you have a fee and that fee is wasted you money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 08:54:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: