Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 08:15:05 AM
It's only because people may earn easily money in using bitcoins just by posting comments, ideas, or your own views about digital currencies here in this forum and you can be rewarded bitcoins by the campaign that you participated in. And also you can send some money throughout the world without even going outside, you only need internet access to do these kind of transactions.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 05, 2017, 08:08:52 AM
Because Bitcoin can send money to all countries quickly. Wink
yes very true, Bitcoin transaction is very fun, my brother who works overseas I suggest to exchange money to Bitcoin so the transaction process is not difficult and very fast. so I can also make a double profit as Bitcoin keeps on increasing.

Yes, yes, I agree too. Bitcoin is a very big help for us thats why many people use this. Bitcoin has many uses thats why people are comfortable to use this. It helps many people to gain money for their future use, It helps to secure future lives thats why they uses this because they believe that bitcoin can change their lives forever. Bitcoin continues to increase because of the popularity of technology so there is no doubt on working with bitcoin because we all know that technology is for the future thats why we dont have to worry something.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 08:00:34 AM
Mainly I would say because its anonymous and transactions happen immediately (no need to wait days for the bank transactions to be processed).  Grin Grin
Activity: 33
December 05, 2017, 07:57:39 AM
its because in bitcoin you can easily earn money using campaign. it takes time but its worth it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 05, 2017, 07:53:07 AM
Because transaction is cheap. And bitcoin can help people. All for now is high tech.

I think if people are asking you about bitcoin, you're explanation will not be that clear, not only clear but will also be easily misunderstood by the people. For me, bitcoin's transaction is not that cheap, it is now expensive. I don't know how bitcoin can help people but all I know is that bitcoin gives good profit to the one owning it.
Activity: 68
December 05, 2017, 07:30:33 AM
Nowadays, information and technology are arousing all around the world, and you cannot stop it. More innovations are being discovered and we all know we are subconsciously coping with it. Bitcoin, as a currency for today's advanced world, shoul be used by people because it is technology-driven and we are aware that it is developing and improving up until today. If we use Bitcoin then it is easy for us to cope up to the advancements and we can live life easier.
Bitcoin has overcome many challenges, and continues to flourish with community support, services, and development.
Benefits of Bitcoin could be discussed forever, here are some more key advantages of Bitcoin like Low Transaction Fees and It is open, free, “unbreakable” and decentralized.
Activity: 151
December 05, 2017, 07:28:48 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

besides using real money to make ends meet, we also need money in digital form like bitcoin for investment.
because of the importance of making investments for the future. In addition, bitcoin is very good for investment. Because, the value is stable and even continue to increase significantly from day to day. So, it is necessary to use bitcoin as a form of long-term investment at this time
Activity: 127
December 05, 2017, 07:27:04 AM
Because transaction is cheap. And bitcoin can help people. All for now is high tech.
Activity: 51
December 05, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

Most of users invest bitcoin more than use it Because it rise up fast and have huge demand.

why i use 0.1 bitcoin for 1000$ and can get 10,000$ next year.

May be if many sites accept bitcoin will help us to use bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 07:08:37 AM
Well, you know , bitcoin is really a convenient way for you to invest . With low fees,you can buy it easily . However , if you want to buy it, you should take a deep research to have knowledge clearly relating to it  ,which make you invest faster and  surely . One more things is also an important ingredient , you must be willing to invest it with how much risks it take . Especially women, who is  now very intelligent , so they also invest and get profits from it.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 05, 2017, 12:32:37 AM
Because of tecnology improvement we should complement with it. In the future many online store or offline store will accept bitcoin as their payment to ease people with electronic money. In japan few offline store or online store have accept bitcoin as payment,maybe next your country or mine. 🤗
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

People should use bitcoins because it is easy and convinient to use. There's no need to go the bank to transfer money or pay huge fees for converting from one currency to another. There are growing bitcoin atm around the US for convenient withdrawal of mony to fiat. Also, there are growing amount of merchants accepting bitcoin as payment including amazon.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 11:54:09 PM
Because Bitcoin now a lot of famous digital currency whole world.Even in 2018 amazon accept BTC i heard this news in my mother but still not i am confused.In a word without BTC life is not interesting i think.So i think should involved in BTC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mining Maganda paba?
December 04, 2017, 11:44:14 PM
because its so easy to earn money and bitcoin is friendly user.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 11:29:14 PM
yes very true, Bitcoin transaction is very fun, my brother who works overseas I suggest to exchange money to Bitcoin so the transaction process is not difficult and very fast. so I can also make a double profit as Bitcoin keeps on increasing.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 04, 2017, 11:18:15 PM
Fast transaction is the beast part of bitcoin, bitcoin is better than paper monet, credit card or other remittance agencies. Actually cryptocurrency can become the main form of money. All transaction is recorded so it wilk decrease the number of criminality as well.
Activity: 13
December 04, 2017, 11:09:22 PM
Because it's easy to send and receive bitcon around the world, it can make a lot of profit from bitcoin, can get rich from bitcoin, they can live with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 04, 2017, 10:52:14 PM
People should use bitcoin because  it is safe and easy to use with tax free and has a faster and transparent with low transaction fees. I will keep using bitcoin because I saw a better opportunity on it.

Activity: 252
Merit: 17
December 04, 2017, 10:34:12 PM
There are a lot of things why people use bitcoin and here is one thought of mine. People use bitcoin because it is convenient, here in our country many express money stores are accepting bitcoins. So where ever and whenever you want your bticoin to convert to money you can do it easily. You can also send it to someone thru this stores in a blink allover our country.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 10:04:45 PM
For me bitcoin is used by many people such as source of income such as home expenses, daily meals and more. And now the bitcoin is becoming popular because its price is surprising and it is increasing. And bitcoin is also used in the bank and online shoppings and has bitcoin atm and the bitcoin also is faster to use than other payment methods and you do not need a credit card.
Pages:
Jump to: