Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 58. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 02:30:38 AM
And besides the use of bitcoin for future purpose, people also use bitcoin on these few reasons:
1.Bitcoin Isn’t Controlled by a Central Authority; Unlike fiat currencies, which are controlled and issued at will by policy makers, Bitcoin is just a network of computers. Bitcoin’s rules are set in its code, and can only be changed with consensus agreement.
2. Bitcoin is Fast and Global;all that’s needed to send or receive Bitcoin is a Bitcoin wallet, which can be downloaded on your computer, phone and tablets.
3.Bitcoin is More Private than Existing Payment Systems; Unlike opening a bank account, which requires private, personal information, a Bitcoin wallet can be created by anyone without giving up sensitive personal details.These and many more reasons why people use Bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 23, 2017, 02:25:28 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin because in bitcoin you have future, it can give us extra money  and in bitcoin they can't ask you're full time rather they are asking your free time  but it's up to you if you'll give you're full time  ,if you have free time you'll gonna use bitcoin and the beautiful of bitcoin you can do it even whenever you are and at least you have internet.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 12:41:54 AM
I use it for cash exchanges and it also provides me back up as a cash, as whenever I am short of cash or any unexpected expense happens, i then choose to market it and convert to my local currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 05:42:52 PM
OMG, these are the most hilarious answers I have ever read about bitcoin. I hope you go over and read what bs you are saying just for the sake of saying it.

In my opinion, people should start using Bitcoins because it's an easy way to make money. Moreover, it does not take much time for the current market layout and it is easy to make BTC transactions.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
OMG, these are the most hilarious answers I have ever read about bitcoin. I hope you go over and read what bs you are saying just for the sake of saying it.
I believe people should used bitcoin because it is really profitable it can really give us an extra income even if we only holding it maybe some people really didnt even know that bitcoin is really amazing it can give as  an extra  income witbout doing anythg except on holding it.it is also a rry simple thing to usee for any kinds of payment so  then people should used it so that tbier life become more easier.
Activity: 324
November 22, 2017, 05:27:01 PM
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 22, 2017, 08:54:33 AM
as it helps invest in every person and for you money and help in your life.
Activity: 331
November 22, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

People use Bitcoin because it is convenient and easy to use. Its flexibility brings us to an easy way of transaction (investing, depositing and withdrawing money). All people may use Bitcoin no matter what age you are and no matter what gender you have, it is all for us.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 22, 2017, 08:14:48 AM
Besides using paper money, I think people should care and use bitcoin. Bitcoin has many benefits for people, it is fast and free internet payment gateway. Not only that, investing in bitcoin can make a lot of money.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 08:05:33 AM
not all of people do should need to use bitcoin .. bitcoin is free and it is also free to all people who wants to accept it or not.
bitcoin is a quick way to pay and act like a currency it has value and I am user of it. bitcoin is must use because of tech behind and lower cost fee . thanks that we have the basic and knowledge about crypto world and how they work and use
Activity: 350
November 22, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

We should to know this until its early because the valur of bitcoin is incredible so if you have a btc now and if you hold it you will get a lot of money you will gain more money and people need to know this because this bitcoin is the future money.
Activity: 27
November 22, 2017, 07:54:11 AM
because of the bitcoin .. I have already been able to buy and buy my needs
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 12:24:45 PM
People needs to use bitcoin for it's continuity. Activities from trading and other transactions is needed to maintain it's existence.
I would answer why not. Looking the world countries India, Eurozone members, Australia is easy to see that we go to a cashless money monetary system. After that, imo people mainly will use debit/credit cards and web/mobile banking. And next or after next generation crypto currencies will dominate the world. Bitcoin is the leader of them. So it's natural for me that will have a bright future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
November 21, 2017, 12:16:43 PM
People needs to use bitcoin for it's continuity. Activities from trading and other transactions is needed to maintain it's existence.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
November 21, 2017, 07:32:14 AM
Bitcoin is free for everyone who needs extra income so if a person is eager to earn lots of money then they should use bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a great help for everyone financially and people can become rich

Bitcoin is free for everyone? Who told you that? It is just a currency. If you want to earn Bitcoins, then you need to do some tasks. You can join a signature campaign or publish advertisements in your website. But there is no free money. But then, there are a lot of jobs available here in Bitcointalk.org, which requires few skills. If I am not wrong, many thousands of users are enrolled to various sig campaigns right now.
Bitcoins really helps a lot in meeting one’s financial needs and expenses. People can use their bitcoins in any way they want to. They can use bitcoins either for sale purchase of their products online or they can utilize them for making investments or for trading them in the digital market. Whatever they do, believe me they will get benefit of it from either sources, because bitcoin is amazing.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 05:53:22 AM
People should use bitcoin because it will be online currency of people who are living through the web. Because of bitcoin we are secured and anonymous when purchasing something online.
Activity: 384
November 21, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency with blockchain technology. In this modern era of course it is very good. All payment systems or other will switch using bitcoin. So bitcoin will continue to be known to many people and used. that's just my opinion.
Activity: 49
November 21, 2017, 05:47:44 AM

why people should use bitcoin? because bitcoin It’s made for our generation What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card.
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 05:42:39 AM

people should bitcoin because it is easier to transfer especially if you are trying to send it to someone abroad.
Activity: 35
November 19, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
to kill fee and super fast payment, need more?
Pages:
Jump to: