Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 12:53:36 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The answer is obvious, bitcoin is the new money.  Bitcoin surpasses any other commodities right now in the market.  It is just the same with money as we can do everything we can do with money.  Buying, investing amd even trading.  Letting our bitcoins just sit in our wallet will hive us income.  Plus, if your wallet supports payment for bills then you have saved your time waiting in lines.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 12:52:16 AM
Because bitcoin are more helpful to us, more can do for us and more easier to use for payment, so people should use bitcoin too so in the future all of us will use globally.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 19, 2017, 12:49:08 AM
Because it is an easiest way to transact money especially on those company that need to use bitcoin - digital currency.
Activity: 560
November 19, 2017, 12:43:06 AM
People should invest in bitcoin because this enables everyone to make transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. You will have a freedom of your payments, you will be saved from taking turns in the banks, and its saves time and effort. You can assure that there is transparency. You are updated and in control of your transactions.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
November 19, 2017, 12:26:24 AM
Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.
Nicely Described the purpose of Bitcoin, It's true that Bitcoin is the fastest transaction method and it doesn't need any fees. Also, Bitcoin can be used for shopping purpose and You can buy anything through Bitcoin.
So Bitcoin can be considered as a payment tool, Bitcoin also can be used for business purpose. you can trade and invest in this platform. I think so Bitcoin has a versatile using facilities.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

People should use bitcoin because bitcoin will help to provide or sustain their daily needs. Bitcoin also has a easier payment method. Bitcoin also as of now has a surprisingly high value in the cryptocurrency world. The bitcoin is also good for investments because like what I said earlier that bitcoin has a high value. Bitcoin also is easy to access because we can get through it with the use of the technologies.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 11:50:18 PM
people should use bitcoin because btc value is rised and you can use btc in all world also btc is a simple investment  ...
Activity: 308
November 18, 2017, 11:45:34 PM
Bitcoin gives a best option to make more money from their single investment. It is the best investment for the future purpose of the bitcoin holder for fulfill their needs and wants and some times for retirement purpose also.
Activity: 281
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 07:59:16 PM
    People use bitcoin because it is easy to use as payment,it is safe because it a kind af asset that is not tangeble.It it a currency with greater value at this time and it is good for investment while the price of bitcoin still high in the market.
Activity: 294
November 18, 2017, 07:47:29 PM
Why should people use bitcoin? Because bitcoin easy to use and easy to earn. Bitcoin is very promising in the future. For the people who like to invest bitcoin is very profitable.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

Because bitcoin is the best way in paying we must use our  technology now,andwe  dont need any cards or currency in paying in malls or in restaurant thats why we use bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
November 18, 2017, 07:13:49 PM
Because we can chose where the money its sends and we can control the network and all the transactions, but who are we ? everyone and everything which is not a bank, a big corporations, a govern. Because we can chose for the use or not, and there is none with suficient power to control my waste.
rpg
Activity: 728
November 18, 2017, 11:07:38 AM
Bitcoin is helpful and gives everyone of us the opportunity to harvest a large amount of income due to our patience. It is very convenient so it is good to invest at but its price is still unstable and its price continue to increase everyday.
Activity: 64
November 18, 2017, 11:06:37 AM
I think, reason for people use bitcoin is it is secure and decentralised.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 08:59:58 AM
Of course first, This is user friendly and You can easily earn money for an instant, just put an effort and time to earn more profit.
Activity: 316
November 18, 2017, 08:48:52 AM

In my opinion, people have to use bitcoins because of their very strong security, as long as you do not lose the Private Key during that time your bitcoin will stay safe.

And I'm very grateful for the blockchain.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 18, 2017, 04:59:08 AM
Everyone should use bitcoin because of the benefits that bitcoin offers: the ability to trade fast, people will not have to worry about fees or taxes ... more from bitcoin people can make money.
Activity: 79
November 18, 2017, 03:36:30 AM
people should use bitcoin because it easy to understand and you can earn money from bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 08:54:01 PM
Because it is a fast way of transfering money i think. And it is an megainternational, so there is no need in changing the currency inside of the system.
In addition to ease in transactions, bitcoin also more secure than paper money. This system requires phisical access,
 to a user's computer,  so it give more difficulties for thief to steal bitcoin. Unlike conventional currency system that only need a few authentication details to gain access to finances.
Activity: 1139
November 17, 2017, 08:49:51 PM
        Because Bitcoin is a type of currency that is easy to use in online payments and u can use also in sending money.And it the popular method to be use in this time! You also earn money and invest thru bitcoin that's why people used it!
I think people should use bitcoin for good becaus ebitcoin really a transparet way of earning and a great asset of gaining profit so then before everything become toolate to them.they must see the capability to make profit without any kind of hustle.we all can see that bitcoin really a great way to earn profit and a simple way to pay any transaction online now adays and it is cobtinue rising  everynow and then i really suggest anyone to use btc because it is really amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: