Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 57. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 09:08:16 AM
Why people should use bitcoin? Because it's easy to send and receive btc from all over the world, "no need" to pay additional fees to the bank.

The plan is to have a convenient and cheap fee from the transaction but the fee is still high for me.

I think people use bitcoin because it is decentralized. a lot of people like this feature of bitcoin the most and it is said that it is the most reason why people use this digital currency including me.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 09:03:00 AM
Because they get money and they can get a money only in home and they can support they family using Bitcoin.they use this in the tuition of their son.and they use this in their needs in their home and the other resources.
Activity: 324
November 27, 2017, 07:25:26 AM
I hope you are all aware the bitcoin can be too controlled. The miners can control the bitcoin, because if suddenly all the miners stop mining bitcoin and start mining other crypto the blockchain is in trouble. Still bitcoin has a bright future, and it is currently testing the $10.000 mark.
Activity: 43
November 26, 2017, 10:08:59 PM
I think it's because the use of bitcoin is quite simple and widely used by everyone and bitcoin can be sent anywhere via the internet and does not involve transactions through any bank or institution so it is quite secure and bitcoin transactions can transfer in bulk and we can. Monitor all transactions that occur so we can see bitcoin shipments from sender identities such as bitcoin addresses and the number of bitcoin transactions that I think this is one of the reasons people use bitcoins.
Activity: 252
November 25, 2017, 10:01:08 PM
Why use up bitcoin at the present time
Bitcoin is the strongest virtual currency on the market and bitcoin meets the needs of customers
Bitcoin has a huge network of information and data processing so payments can easily be made faster and easier. Bitcoin does not require customers to register any information or terms that are too complicated for the customer Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 25, 2017, 09:59:58 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Well for me its a choice whether you will use this or not but economically speaking people should be aware on what is bitcoin all about. When it comes to the question why should people use bitcoin, if you are literate enough to use this why not ? We are already in the techy era , we should adjust to the innovations that were currently happening nowadays to survive.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 25, 2017, 09:55:14 PM
because it's a big thing that bitcoin can help me because it's a treasure for me and because you can put it in love and when I'm going to spend money on it and it's all I can use in my lifestyle day .
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
As for me, bitcoin nowadays becoming the new trends.

Not to the fullest but it will turn in the near future. You should use bitcoin not because it's trendy nowadays.
But because of the capabilities of bitcoins.

-Bitcoins gives a job to everyone.
-Bitcoins supports the every need of individual.
-Bitcoins as the source of life and gives the biggest smile to each and everyone.

#Thoughts
#MorePower
Activity: 476
November 25, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

People like to use bitcoins for some reasons, bitcoin is easy to transacts. It can be easy to pay for our online purchases. It can also be easier to send money for our love ones using bitcoins and most of all bitcoin is easy to earn. If you really do research on how to earn bitcoins then you can really earn. There are lot of jobs here that earn bitcoins.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
November 25, 2017, 09:56:39 AM
not all of people do should need to use bitcoin .. bitcoin is free and it is also free to all people who wants to accept it or not.
bitcoin is a quick way to pay and act like a currency it has value and I am user of it. bitcoin is must use because of tech behind and lower cost fee . thanks that we have the basic and knowledge about crypto world and how they work and use
It is the main reason because now the bitcoin is very famous and I know how fast the bitcoin is increasing in the value, I am sure the bitcoin will get the high price in the future. The famous is the bitcoin that the bitcoin is helping a lot of the people are being the source of the income and the bitcoin profit will be high and the demand of the bitcoin is high because of the high use.
Activity: 140
November 24, 2017, 11:53:59 AM
Why people should use bitcoin? Because it's easy to send and receive btc from all over the world, "no need" to pay additional fees to the bank.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 11:47:35 AM
Because it is the future of currency. It helps people are easier for payment. Besides, we can earn profit from holding Bitcoin
Activity: 40
November 24, 2017, 10:42:56 AM
absolutely that is not obligation !!!
bitcoin can help all peoples in this time if they clearly understands the cycle Smiley
bitcoin is oroginal  Grin 
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 10:36:05 AM
nothing obligation or compulsion to all people using bitcoin. bitcoin attracted much people. and why people use bitcoin than other? i think bitcoin can give you more profit than other coin. more income, bitcoin is free, can use for all people with knowledge about it, and many advantages of bitcoin that can make people interest
Activity: 7
November 24, 2017, 10:32:16 AM
bitcoin has many advantages  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin can give a lot to people who do not have it all but want or deserve to have it all i think it is the best thing to let people know more about bitcoin before they actually start with it because it can go very wrong.
The only issue bitcoin is facing at a moment is that it has not reached to all people and very few people knows bitcoin and are using it and the other fact is there are no offline places where there is an option to make payment with bitcoins so if merchants starts accepting bitcoin as a payment method then more people will come to know that they can also make payments with bitcoins and looking at that they might start researching about bitcoins.
Activity: 27
November 24, 2017, 10:13:33 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin can give a lot to people who do not have it all but want or deserve to have it all i think it is the best thing to let people know more about bitcoin before they actually start with it because it can go very wrong.
Activity: 26
November 24, 2017, 10:12:08 AM
Bitcoin has potential to develope in the . it is very easy to use and don't be taxed . Bitcoin is very good to use by unemployment , other than that it very easy to store , just to make wallet in the wallet providers effortlessly fill bitcoin identity and aslo have a very fast transaction value .
Activity: 185
November 24, 2017, 09:56:42 AM
People should try to use bitcoin because it can help us in our daily needs and if we clearly understands the cycle of bitcoins we can also use this to invest in different merchant; where as the time goes by the bitcoin will increase its value.  It is also safer to transact because no one will know or detect the transaction we’ve made. There is also no charge backs. And also it is easy to use as payments to other like restaurants.
Activity: 273
November 24, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

I think the questuon would be better if it is "Why should people start pursuing bitcoin?" but well they are interrelated but for me my own questuin is also suitable for this thread, and I think people should start pursuing butcoin today to have an early amount to hold for the future people before invested in bitcoin and hold and look today they have abundant amount of money to be used for their needs , so as long as early today, people should start already .
Pages:
Jump to: